• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Memory and its structure within structure. Memory and the Enneagram of Nine energies.

KitchenFly

Memory is very interesting. I am interested in memory because for as long as I can remember; I have been using it.So just like yourself; I also have some insight.

I have been reflecting for sometime upon my first observation memory operating alongside The Three Instincts.

What can you recall and shear from within your understanding. The nature of memory within man don't reach the dinner table often so let's discuss.

KitchenFly

I will start because I am itching to start reflecting upon structure.

Let's start with One Two Three.

Memory is a fixed location for recollection. So let do our first basic structure. Mum, Dad, Me. Or female, Male and UNIVERSAL

The female memory aliens as a singular so singular is an identification of One. Males do dual at there best; while both can do three.

So a pattern made of three rows consisting of One and a second row of two and a third row of three works well.

So we see after confirmation while reflecting that all humans use all three: One. Two .Three.

---------- (9)
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- (6)--@--@--(3)

You can use all six points in all three patterns of one, two, three; they could twinkle like a star.

------------ @

--------- @-- --@

------ @----@---- @

---- @--@--@--@ We can talk about this component latter but for now file it as being four endnote zeros possibly linked to a continuum of 121 zeros at the heart of all Things.. Four Absolutes components of something/Hosting. Like the vitality within an atom all atoms that makeup an individual Human.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

If God had an agent called graviton; memory could well be its agency. It's interesting to pulse and track recognition of memory and note in recognition that component memory is always present keeping up to date with; what is going on; right now!

So this to has pattern; very simple pattern, at work within our logical structures.

So my advice to you if this seems hard. Ask yourself how many ways can I count to Ten? Pure math-rules; apply. And you will note there is just the right amount of room to play.

- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

If you simplified it the answer is two off which apply to the spirit of the left and Right brain model. Inner world outer world. I noted this in grade one when we were taught how to count to ten and about the number zero; at the age of five years old. I was innately aliment that there was two ways to count to ten. Because innately I new we have a unity and/of nine energies to draw from/upon via which seems in part like this,.

----------------- -- (9)
------------------ @--@
---------------- @--@--@
-------------- (6)--@--@-(3)

Or like this as if the seventh is Observer; and the Three Six Nine are Consciouses Agents informing; relating the true things attention is focused upon. Two different people may note the same and different information. One person may adjust these inner focus Conscious Agents and attain different variety of information that is general to understanding and information only accessible via having made the law of three happen within. You could right a book about this subject matter but I am trying to keep it simple in away all are capable of understanding from lived experience.

------------------ @--@
---------------- @--@--@
----
---------------@--@-

I tried to make the two differences appear like an equation. But there can be if more parts inplay if more than two things are happening you could be talking and holding conversation while being completely switched on wherein two distinct things are happening Your awareness and the immediate universe. These are simply impressions of underpinning structures expressed, with a mathematic like structure of a count of parts in play. The structure in origin is impressionistic. That makes it hard but it also makes it easier to build knowledge. Because it really is a physics like viewpoint from the observer's' perspective.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Kay Smith Presents Gurdjieff's Law of Octaves​

I like the use of 48 laws because 48 as a volume of single units can group as four sets of twelve and still hold its purpose as work. If we examine the dark energy number we can fusion a number pattern at its end it can support 48 via four unit placings connected to the end point of: 121.

The Dark energy number.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.
The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

1 +1 +1 1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
............ = 24 ........................................= 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

Hunting For Clues.
If we think of 95% of the universe as being Dark / invisible and 5% as being ordinary matter, how can we begin to search for clues as to the possible mechanical structure underpinning the prepose the nature of the Dark unseen component of the universe. I will have a go at making some progress. Ordinary matter is 1/20th of the universe so 19/20ths is Dark, energy or dark energy and dark matter. Latter in the post I will mention 19 Boundaries of Creation the Ordinary is made of atoms and 19 Boundaries is linked to the Periodic Table of Elements. All matter is made of subatomic particles and it is said that each component has an antimatter opacite. So a number vale of 38 is part of the hunt. I can see seven ways to construct 38 within my number pattern so the Helix and the triangle in the first image below will be of interest when thinking of how the mind of man fits into the model. 19+1= 20. 19 Dark energy side and 19 Ordinary matter side. 19 associated with the Unseen dark universe and 19 associated with the machinery of ordinary matter the atoms that the human body that host the mind of man.

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero.

We have the Dark energy number. 122 decimal places and a 138.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

------------------------ (9)

--------------------@---------@

---------------@--------@---------@

---------(6)--------@----------@---------(3)

-------------------@------@

---------------@------@------@

-------------------@------@

Could this be the location of the subordinate octaves in the form nature?

The Allegory of the Horse Cartage and Driver, can gently be told like this in image; Place the Diver as Passenger at Centre of the triangle. For the larger triangle represents authentic I as authentic self. The three instincts are represented by the closest six to each corner.

------- (9)
------@--@
----@--@--@
- (6)--@--@- (3)

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Perhaps the bottom Quat can be helpful.

The Beautiful Quart; The Bottom Quart.

The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

To reach 5.

Requires 81 reciprocal in mirror sequence To: .18 One short of Five.

Interesting it should be .01

It seems binary like all processes begin at point 9 at zero and end at nine nine at Point nine. Point nine like all points has an ending at Point Nine.

DO
DO
DO

The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

I like lateral thinking. Memory could be linked to the quarts. It's not surprising to me to think that quarts and mind may shear.