• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Focus Test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Free Type Focus Test
Note: You must register with an e-mail. You can do this with a fake one if you must.

- - - Updated - - -

Your Personality Type is: INFJ

General Description
INFJs possess a rich and complicated inner world that they express through a quiet and organized caring for others. They are quick to understand people and although they may not express their insights freely, they deeply care about their friends and want the best for them. INFJs like to have a group of friends who will appreciate their inner depth and share their desire to help others. Without this group, they may feel lonely. INFJs broad inner focus usually gives them an ease with theoretical and conceptual subjects, and many INFJs find themselves going on to university, often to become teachers.

Holy crap. I thought for sure I was going to get INFP, I love living that chill lifestyle.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Personality Type is: ISFJ

General Description

ISFJs are warm and sensitive; being quiet, they'll be there for a friend but won't push. ISFJs identify with others easily and approach their problems with care and a willingness to get involved. Being practical and organized, they use their warmth to provide help in realistic ways. They are dependable and conscientious.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Type is: INTP

General Description
INTPs love to solve problems, and the bigger and more theoretical the problems, the more they enjoy it. INTPs want to understand their world in an honest way, so they challenge existing expert opinion until they have satisfied themselves that it is true. There are times when this intellectual honesty is mistaken for rebellion. INTPs hold intelligence in high esteem and will usually do well in school. However, they may not achieve high grades in particular courses if they lose respect for the subject matter or the teacher. INTPs make quiet friends who value their independence.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ISFP

The test was interesting, but I didn't really appreciate the T/F division in part A. It seemed to mostly ask if I am a human with emotions. I am actually a very sensitive person, but it doesn't mean that I prefer situations that involve sensitivities. I think in the latter two sections, I picked far more T than F options, but in the first section I definitely picked all of the F options.

The division between how you act and what you prefer is interesting to me. I probably act like a perceiver and a feeler, but prefer thinking and many judging aspects. What does that make me? I can't say.

Edit: I act as and prefer sensing, so this one is consistent with me at least.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Personality Type is INFP

General Description
INFPs are creative and complex. INFPs hold harmony and friendship close to their hearts. In their own quiet way, they want their work, friends and school to reflect these values. When they focus on these values, they can be inspired for short periods of time, especially if they work by themselves. INFPs are quiet and adaptable; they won't easily share their inner selves (or their sense of humor) with others unless they have built a trusting relationship. They will likely be bored quickly by routine jobs that don't relate to their inner values of harmony and friendship.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Marshmallow vs rock :laugh:

INFP

INFPs are creative and complex. INFPs hold harmony and friendship close to their hearts. In their own quiet way, they want their work, friends and school to reflect these values. When they focus on these values, they can be inspired for short periods of time, especially if they work by themselves. INFPs are quiet and adaptable; they won't easily share their inner selves (or their sense of humor) with others unless they have built a trusting relationship. They will likely be bored quickly by routine jobs that don't relate to their inner values of harmony and friendship.

I would like a test that doesn't give me an INFP result. :dry:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTJ...?

okaaaay

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP

The test was interesting, but I didn't really appreciate the T/F division in part A. It seemed to mostly ask if I am a human with emotions. I am actually a very sensitive person, but it doesn't mean that I prefer situations that involve sensitivities. I think in the latter two sections, I picked far more T than F options, but in the first section I definitely picked all of the F options.

The division between how you act and what you prefer is interesting to me. I probably act like a perceiver and a feeler, but prefer thinking and many judging aspects. What does that make me? I can't say.

Edit: I act as and prefer sensing, so this one is consistent with me at least.

I have seen you posting on my test threads and you keep scoring ISFP. Have you thought that maybe you picking up the thinking and judging aspects as a means of survival for what ever it is you are going through (or have been through previously) in your personal life? I hope these questions aren't too in-your-face, and I understand if you desire privacy.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I have seen you posting on my test threads and you keep scoring ISFP. Have you thought that maybe you picking up the thinking and judging aspects as a means of survival for what ever it is you are going through (or have been through previously) in your personal life? I hope these questions aren't too in-your-face, and I understand if you desire privacy.

Haha, that is a good guess I suppose. The results of my personality tests have been interestingly consistent lately, but I have never acted as a certain type as a means for handling a stressful situation or anything. In fact, I've always considered myself to be a very lazy ISTJ who doesn't totally have their shit together.

The biggest thing holding me back from typing as an ISP is that I don't really fit in line with the SP temperament.

wolfy

awsm
ISFP
General Description
ISFPs quietly tune into others and focus on meeting their needs; they become sensitive and kind helpers. For this reason, they want their schooling and future career to reflect their desire to assist others in unassuming ways. For an ISFP, their work is a reflection of their inner values and those values are centered on helping others. ISFPs are sensitive to the needs of others and want to meet those needs immediately and they usually can. Because ISFPs are so modest, their sense of humor and love of life may not be apparent until one gets to know them better.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha, that is a good guess I suppose. The results of my personality tests have been interestingly consistent lately, but I have never acted as a certain type as a means for handling a stressful situation or anything. In fact, I've always considered myself to be a very lazy ISTJ who doesn't totally have their shit together.

The biggest thing holding me back from typing as an ISP is that I don't really fit in line with the SP temperament.

My dad is an ISTJ and he can be extremely lazy and laid back as well, but when its time to hump some butts and do some business, he's amazing at making sure everything goes smoothly in his family's and business's lives. So I can understand the confusion, but yeah, you seem quite ISTJ to me during our conversations on this forum, for what is worth!

Estelia

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
xwx
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Personality Type is ENTP

General Description
ENTPs are creative thinkers who see many ways of getting things done and logically analyze how different choices might turn out. They are curious, wanting to know what else besides the routine approach might work, and they are flexible, always willing to try something new. They dislike regular routine and find themselves constantly pulled to new adventures before they've finished their old ones. They have an almost supernatural ability to accurately analyze people and events; they are visionary leaders. ENTPs can be persuasive speakers, able to communicate a vision more easily than others.

The questions were too basic imo.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP
General Description
ENTPs are creative thinkers who see many ways of getting things done and logically analyze how different choices might turn out. They are curious, wanting to know what else besides the routine approach might work, and they are flexible, always willing to try something new. They dislike regular routine and find themselves constantly pulled to new adventures before they've finished their old ones. They have an almost supernatural ability to accurately analyze people and events; they are visionary leaders. ENTPs can be persuasive speakers, able to communicate a vision more easily than others.​

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Hello Colin Morse
Welcome to TypeFocus
Your Personality Type is: ENFP

General Description
ENFPs are friendly and creative. They have an almost supernatural ability to accurately "read" people and events. ENFPs are curious, wanting to know what else besides the routine approach might work, and they are flexible, always willing to try something new. They are bored with regular routine and find themselves pulled to new adventures before they've finished their old ones. ENFPs can be persuasive speakers, able to communicate a vision more easily than others can and often make dynamic leaders.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your Personality Type is: INTP

General Description
INTPs love to solve problems, and the bigger and more theoretical the problems, the more they enjoy it. INTPs want to understand their world in an honest way, so they challenge existing expert opinion until they have satisfied themselves that it is true. There are times when this intellectual honesty is mistaken for rebellion. INTPs hold intelligence in high esteem and will usually do well in school. However, they may not achieve high grades in particular courses if they lose respect for the subject matter or the teacher. INTPs make quiet friends who value their independence.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
General Description.

ISTJs are good with details and think logically. Because they think logically, they often become practical problem-solvers and adopt a responsible outlook on life. ISTJs are good organizers and get things done. In their own quiet way, they see what must be done, analyze the alternatives, and organize the solutions. And they manage to do it with quietness and grace.

Motto

Plan your work and work your plan.

Percentage of population

Men: 16.4%
Women: 6.9%

Summary of Careers.

Careers that value an organized, practical approach to problem solving will appeal to ISTJs. They often become good managers or hands-on technicians. They enjoy a workplace that is organized with clear expectations, where they can use their detailed knowledge and ability to organize. They enjoy working by themselves and taking pride in their work. The types of careers that may appeal to them include all kinds of different management positions, computers, police work, engineering, accounting and teaching (math, technical subjects).