• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Marina Diamandis

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Forgive me if a thread about her has been started, as I could not find one.

I am a huge fan of Marina & the Diamonds. I've always thought of her as an ENTJ, one who enjoys her alone time. Pretty ambiverted IMO, but a definite NT. I find her much too detached to be an F, especially an Fe-user. I find her typed on other sites as INFJ, which I cannot see. I think she uses too much Se to be an Ni-dom.

I definitely see the ENTJ cognitive functions for her.
Te: she can communicate her ideas and kind of "make it happen" and also loves to be in control of the process
Ni: she definitely has a clear vision of what she intends to do musically
Se: because of her love of fashion (bad example, maybe, but she just strikes me as an Se-user) and her boldness
Fi: she appears to have her own personal values and not really communicate them.

I do like comparing her personality with that of Lana del Rey, who I strongly believe to be an ISFP (insane amounts of Se, but definite I). They make music considered to be similar, but in interviews their demeanors are very different.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone else a fan of hers? 113 views?

FusRoDan

MBTI Type
xNxx
I love her music, but frankly I don't really have enough info to really think about typing her. Just piping up to assure you there are in fact Marina fans out there :p

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:wubbie:I like Marina much better than Lana del rey actually because of what her music is about. Her music seems very ENxx. I've seen her being typed as an ENTP because she of the sarcasm in her lyrics but I dont really.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Glad to see other fans!

Her lyrics are really ENxx.