• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Light - nur - aor

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NÅ«r_(Islam)

The word nūr comes from the same root as the Hebrew aor, the primal light described in the Book of Genesis that was created at the beginning.[1] The word nūr, or its derivatives, occurs forty-nine times in the Quran. It is used in reference to God, Muhammad, the Quran, the Book, the Torah, the moon and the faithful men and women. Al-nur is often used in combination with zulumat (darkness) in terms that describe movement from darkness into light, and from ignorance into faith.[2] The word nūr is also used in eight basic referential meanings:[3]

The religion of Islam
Faith
God's commandments and moral laws in the Torah and the Gospels
The light of day
The guiding light that God will give to the faithful on the Day of Resurrection
The commandments and injunctions of the Quran
Justice
The light of the moon

:D

I am at posts 333, i am the beast without tails.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION] what implication does this have on MBTI? Movement from darkness to light of knowledge means we are supposed to be likeminded, or something.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION] what implication does this have on MBTI? Movement from darkness to light of knowledge means we are supposed to be likeminded, or something.

The light is already shining on you, if you but ask, the answers will be granted. :)

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Sounds promising. What about beggars? I mean poor people. They ask. And they in the darkness/ignoranse.

This darkness light thing is prevalent also in China and Japan's Ninjas as In/Yo. And yin/yang in China and that's only what i know of.

Althogh non spirituals believe in the power of prayer, and Allah answers muslims and all others alike when they ask. Allah says in the Quran, when my slave asks i am near and answer.

Peace

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Aspies don't have social intelligence or emotional intelligence, and it real difficult for me to learn to ask as these entail, without help. And I only got ESXX around me under compulsion. Not optimal. [MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION]