• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jaden Smith

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Have you read his tweets? They're...interesting, to say the least. I was wondering what y'all thought of his type.
And before you start commenting on his age--he's almost seventeen now. I'm pretty sure that by fourteen or so, the dominant and auxiliary are developed enough to confirm a type.

So, your thoughts?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Willow Smith is best Smith.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Willow Smith is best Smith.

whip-my-hair-exorcist.gif

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've pretty much avoided reading about him because he just seems odd AND uninteresting to me -- not a great actor (i.e., he's not good at emoting, he's not good at connecting with an audience) despite some high-profile work he got because of who his parents are, and meanwhile a lot of his behavior in the public sphere seems to just be doing stuff outside the typical boundaries but in a scattershot kind of way.

Comes across as lead Fi, at least in that regard (which would make him IFP); but I really don't know because... I just don't care.