• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP or INFP?

Lolita

MBTI Type
unkn
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Confused!
I am realistic yet sometimes retreat into my very own little bubble of imagination. Of course, I have looked at the cognitive functions but I couldn't differentiate clearly. Ask me ANY questions but please, could you refer to questions from real life??

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What does refer questions from real life mean? Like non hypothetical things?

Sounds like ISFP since you seem to need examples.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When a group of your friends have a discussion about philosophical topics / deeper talks, like about sincerity, social etiquette, relationships, truths, emotions, human connection, positive / negative energy, depression, definition of happiness, etc. What is your reaction towards this?

Do you feel intrigued and would like to participate in the discussion, and have a lot of thoughts to share?

Or do you more likely observe and not feeling so intrigued?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Answer a qeustionaire....
Though I'm leaning towards ISFP.

Purple INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
Some questions:

1) What are some of your main interests? Within any of them, do you have one that allows for creativity? If so, how would you describe your approach towards that particular outlet?

2) Do you consider yourself a spontaneous person? If so, why?

3) Do you tend to go through tangents a lot when talking, or do you generally prefer to just get to the point?

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Does your imagination spread when you think or brainstorm so that ideas come really quickly (and lots at once?) -> Ne

Or do you have a main train of thought (that may be distracted from your surroundings)? -> Se-Ni

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
When a group of your friends have a discussion about philosophical topics / deeper talks, like about sincerity, social etiquette, relationships, truths, emotions, human connection, positive / negative energy, depression, definition of happiness, etc. What is your reaction towards this?

Do you feel intrigued and would like to participate in the discussion, and have a lot of thoughts to share?

Or do you more likely observe and not feeling so intrigued?

Not all intuitives enjoy philosophy :shrug:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Confused!
I am realistic yet sometimes retreat into my very own little bubble of imagination. Of course, I have looked at the cognitive functions but I couldn't differentiate clearly. Ask me ANY questions but please, could you refer to questions from real life??

The little bubble of imagination can apply to ISFPs too! Quite common and expected, actually.