• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Is it possible?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it possible for an ESTP (with well developed Ti) to naturally have a grasp on Te, and be able to use it when the circumstances are required. I ask this because I read somewhere that users who have naturally developed their top two functions well (in my case, Se and Ti), can/have developed a good grasp on their 5th/6th functions naturally, because they are both related, and are well used i.e Se-Si and Ti-Te.

Is this true, or have users begun to develop their shadow functions earlier because they have a good grasp on their top functions? I know everyone uses/has used most of their functions before, but I am genuinely curious, especially in the growth and developmental aspects of the Functions.

(Yes, I'll try and find links, but right now, I'm kinda busy. I would also like your opinions on this matter).