• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuition

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hmmm. I think I'm an Ne dominant. My experience is very very very nice! :)
I love Ne a lot you know.. I love it when it's there! :)

Like okay, my latest experience of Ne was, I'm at work and I'm doing an Si kinda thing. Designing the excel document i created for research. The research itself is very boring that is why i design. :) like very detailed and i was so amazed by my output! :) I'm really good. Haha. The document looks good. and ofcourse the content too. Haha. I'm so frustrated because i don't anymore program that's why i just design [emoji14]
Then it suddenly occured to me that i could be a good php developer and I'll make artistic websites xD and I'm really really excited for it!!!!!! 😂 that i actually talk to myself and do pep talk with myself. I'm so full of enthusiasm! Hahaha. Endless possibilities indeed!!! That's all. I love Ne a lot!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats my fav song of intuition, [MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] knew that too, long before he started having old farts as avatars :):

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
old farts use intuition too. :newwink:

I have a new work mate, who is like 25 years older like me an tries to bond with me a bit. I like him too, but as a german he is very restrained. He uses things of intrest to bond. In his case its music. That is very great and pretty normal, only problem is his music is german mainstream vocal soft rock. Totally mainstream. I have nothing against mainstream but music is my life and I'ld like to share that with him, but if he ever got to know my music, he'ld think I am nuts and run away. :) By now he thinks I am not so much into music and respects that, what is nice but very frustrating :/.

Mole

Permabanned
We learn our native language intuitively naturally at our mother's knee, but then State Law take us from our intuitive home to a special institution with specially trained teachers to teach us to read and write. This is because literacy is counter intuitive.

And literacy has been enormously successful because it trains us to think counter intuitively, for instance, most of science and mathematics is counter intuitive, statistics is counter intuitive, modern economics is counter intuitive, liberal democracy is counter intuitive, and modern medicine is counter intuitive, and on and on we go into the whole of the modern world.

And it is natural for those who are poorly literate, or functionally illiterate, are alienated from the modern world, and seek to return to the intuitive world of superstition, which we see time and time again on Typology Central.

So Typology Central is a refuge from the literate modern world.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We learn our native language intuitively naturally at our mother's knee, but then State Law take us from our intuitive home to a special institution with specially trained teachers to teach us to read and write. This is because literacy is counter intuitive.

And literacy has been enormously successful because it trains us to think counter intuitively, for instance, most of science and mathematics is counter intuitive, statistics is counter intuitive, modern economics is counter intuitive, liberal democracy is counter intuitive, and modern medicine is counter intuitive, and on and on we go into the whole of the modern world.

And it is natural for those who are poorly literate, or functionally illiterate, are alienated from the modern world, and seek to return to the intuitive world of superstition, which we see time and time again on Typology Central.

So Typology Central is a refuge from the literate modern world.

Do you actually have something like a moral code for the 15 year old girls you are chocolating with shit like that ?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All vibes and riffs on things. Like everything that happens in reality has a bunch of ripple waves that radiate off it. And that's the thing that's the realest to you.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
All vibes and riffs on things. Like everything that happens in reality has a bunch of ripple waves that radiate off it. And that's the thing that's the realest to you.

just for the record: emotion Ne nobody cares of :)

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
It is the image behind the things we perceive, not the objects in themselves but whence they come and go.

Intuitive experience is often not a direct cognitive experience, it is fated as rocks fall and earth spins.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just for the record: emotion Ne nobody cares of :)

Sorry I don't get what you mean by this post. But yeah, more ideas around events than the events themselves I think is what I was getting.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Regarding intuition once more:

may be not sound

but the music is still good !