• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introduce me to your favorite musical artist: name 3 songs that'll make me a fan.

ghostlovescore

Introduce me to your favorite musical artist: name 3 songs that'll make me a ...

Nightwish
-Ghost Love Score
-Bless The Child
-The Poet & The Pendulum

Parkway Drive
-Dark Days
-Writings On The Wall
-It's Hard To Speak Without a Tongue

Kamelot
-Soul Society
-The Human Stain
-March of Mephisto
It's Hard to Speak Without a Tongue

ghostlovescore

Twenty One Pilots:
-Migraine
-Car Radio (I hate it & love it, but I relate to hating silence when my mind is racing)
-Doubt

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Whyyyyyyy, I can't choose just 3! (Think that for choosing an ice cream flavour I have to read the whole list and make them compete Word-Cup like..)

So... PART I:

MUSE

APOCALYPTICA

(continues)