• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP or not INTP. That is the question.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm surprised that he's 14. He seems older. At the age I mostly lurked.

I think the INTP typing is accurate. He's probably a loner trying to find some form of self-definition to make sense of his own experiences.

Of course I seem older. I have a high IQ (130+), a high vocabulary, and fluctuating self-control (sometimes great, sometimes awful).

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Is the existence of this thread at all a case of Ne over Ti? Would a true INTP publicly question their INTPness so much with everyone over questioning themselves first?

Maybe [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION] just wants us guys to reinforce his INTPness so he doesn't have to change his username. Yes, INTPness is a word now.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is the existence of this thread at all a case of Ne over Ti? Would a true INTP publicly question their INTPness so much with everyone over questioning themselves first?

Maybe [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION] just wants us guys to reinforce his INTPness so he doesn't have to change his username. Yes, INTPness is a word now.

I didn't, I don't, and I never will question my INTPness. This thread was for other people to stop questioning my INTPness. The question was rethorical.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I didn't, I don't, and I never will question my INTPness. This thread was for other people to stop questioning my INTPness. The question was rethorical.

I don't really think you're going to get other people to stop questioning things. There isn't really a way for you to control other people's thoughts or insights. People each have their own impressions--most of which probably aren't shared, because doing so would accomplish nothing.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't really think you're going to get other people to stop questioning things. There isn't really a way for you to control other people's thoughts or insights. People each have their own impressions--most of which probably aren't shared, because doing so would accomplish nothing.

I guess I just love riddles.
I should have just written: Guys, I'm definitely an INTP. #likeanentj

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Using my psychic powers to guess that threads like this will be a similar trend in the future, or at least posts subtly suggesting to others 'justifications' for his typing.

Inb4: but I am an INTP! You guys just don't understand because you are evil, stupid, and just not cool enough to really be part of the elite INTP genius club. Oh wait...

But hey, at least he is not afraid to tell it as it is... If only that brutal honesty was applied to the self...

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Using my psychic powers to guess that threads like this will be a similar trend in the future, or at least posts subtly suggesting to others 'justifications' for his typing.

Inb4: but I am an INTP! You guys just don't understand because you are evil, stupid, and just not cool enough to really be part of the elite INTP genius club. Oh wait...

I believe ENTPs are actually superior because they have the power to resist the draining aura of large groups.

It's not about favoritism, it's about the truth.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I believe ENTPs are actually superior because they have the power to resist the draining aura of large groups.

It's not about favoritism, it's about the truth.

I deeply admire your humility.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Actually though, you haven't really been super ridiculous with this, haven't flown off the handle, so I do respect you for that. You are just repeating what you truly believe, however short sighted I believe that to be, so I say keep casting, you never know what you might catch, what you might learn( I mean 130 IQ phew)... You are young to me, and I think you mighthave a bit worse of a rep than maybe you deserve(kill me for adding this suggestion to your head), but you do seem to be slightly edging to work around it... To fix it a little for yourself or at least not make it worse. So honestly I do want to say good luck to you.

Jaguar

Being an INTP is like being part of an illustrious secret society [...]

2404325409_5543da1791.jpg