• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP CENTRAL

PeanutGallery

MBTI Type
INTP
I was Yardgnome, like 15+ years or so ago. Wasn't sure if anyone was left from those ancient times on the internet...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jennywocky / Fortunato

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
msg/ msg_v2/ SlabBulkhead

I've mellowed out a lot.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
lol, yeah. Falcarius was on there nearly 17 years ago with a different name and stopped posting when this forum was made.. He was one of the handful of the first group of dinosaurs people to be condemned to purgatory for two weeks.:shrug:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol, yeah. Falcarius was on there nearly 17 years ago with a different name and stopped posting when this forum was made.. He was one of the handful of the first group of dinosaurs people to be condemned to purgatory for two weeks.:shrug:
Why were you condemned to purgatory?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Why were you condemned to purgatory?

Fluffing up the whole forum with too much horsing about and too many frivolous posts. Must have got pretty bad considering how laid back @Haight was both on this forum and that forum.

That is the only time on either this forum or that forum that Falcarius received any punishment.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fluffing up the whole forum with too much horsing about and too many frivolous posts. Must have got pretty bad considering how laid back @Haight was both on this forum and that forum.

That is the only time on either this forum or that forum that Falcarius received any punishment.

I dunno, sounds like them being kind of fuddy-duddies.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I have not been there in a long while but I recalled getting burnt out if I stayed there too long.

It however was a nice reprieve from this forum. It felt more chaotic and free. It was sometimes fun to visit there and talk shit or troll the trolls. At the same time there was the reaction to that absence of centalized authority of roving cliques that would ponce on you and purposefully derail your theads. I sensed most of the community were not INTPs. I recall an apt generization of the forum as being one big circle jerk.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
That being said there were some Interesting and original thoughts and conversations on that forum. I don't know how it is now but in general I prefered to seek and observe more than participate there.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ That forum disappeared years ago.

Most of the members started a new forum called INTP Complex, which also shut down within the last year.

The members are somewhere else now in a less recognizable forum. Don't really know where.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm not an INTP, but was there at that time. hmmmmm I wonder who you were. I know this was a different person, but I remember one troll who was being naughty, then changed his avatar to his kindergarten school pic to look innocent. It sent the entire forum into copycat mode and everyone was changing their avatars to their kindergarten school pics. It was really hilarious. It seemed like that forum had a mix of these hyper-serious, intense, sledge-hammer bullies and then these devious prankster elves. I see you fall into the second category. :)

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rather than participating in the forum itself, I hung out in the irc for it quite often 15/+ years back. Mik/Rain/Liason then.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I'm not an INTP, but was there at that time. hmmmmm I wonder who you were. I know this was a different person, but I remember one troll who was being naughty, then changed his avatar to his kindergarten school pic to look innocent. It sent the entire forum into copycat mode and everyone was changing their avatars to their kindergarten school pics. It was really hilarious. It seemed like that forum had a mix of these hyper-serious, intense, sledge-hammer bullies and then these devious prankster elves. I see you fall into the second category. :)

:laugh: Sounds like something Falcarius would have done then. Seriously, who was it who did that?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That episode with the elementary school avatars sounds familiar.

I think I joined in September of 2006 and then TypC opened in April 2007. I got in trouble my first month at INTPc for doing silly Ne humor spamming with a few friends, but they just asked me to knock it off and I cut it down. In my case, I admit it was bad -- we were hitting a variety of threads all over the forum (some of them serious) and I probably posted 70 posts in one day, mainly fluff, the mods were probably pulling their hair out. (edit: My Krill factor was insane.)

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh: Sounds like something Falcarius would have done then. Seriously, who was it who did that?
I would like to see an elementary school picture of the young dino. :D

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP
A bunch of the old-timers post occasionally at INTP Live. Madrigal, Ferrus, Park, I think even Hustler has put in an appearance. Check here: https://intp.live/index.php

Or do a web search for "INTP & Madrigal" or whatever.

ETA: I was FineLine and posted at INTP Central for a while after coming over from INFP GlobalChatter.

Last edited:

sleepy

Yeah. I liked it. But it was like the wild west. Very trigger happy. I suppose maybe in the end it is possible to shoot oneself in the head