• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Cameron about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CS/P(B) MF. Cameron has had trouble with the traditional MBTI 16 types because he didn't quite fit in any of the 16 original types. It wasn't until he got officially typed by OPS that he realized he's a double introverted ENTP and it made perfect sense to him. He talked about his double-activated NT consume and how he's so obsessed with learning so many different topics at one time because everything is interesting to him. He talked about his double masculine ST sleep next and said he does get obsessed with certain physical things like money or fitness but only one at a time. He said when he stops obsessing over money, he stops looking and it becomes a problem again. He then talked about his NF play and said people are the most important thing because life is empty without having important people in your life. He then talked about his SF blast last and how he can be passive-aggressive when he was younger for not speaking up that someone is behaving inappropriately. He said it's gotten better as he got older but still awkward when he has to use his SF blast. He also said getting started is very hard and picking an area of interest to work on is an ongoing struggle for him. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Cherie about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/(B) MF. This is our second interview since she got re-typed from being an ISTJ Si-Fi SB/P(C) FF to now being an ENFP. Something that was initially overlooked was how because her SF sleep is double masculine that it came out strong when really it's her 4th animal. When we did an all-IxxJ panel interview, I was also suspicious that Cherie was strangely very good at listening, and turns out it's because she has consume saviour after being re-typed. Cherie demonstrates her NF side by talking about astrology in detail during the interview. Cherie also has double-activated NT play and we discussed the Enneagram in detail which also proved she's an ExxP as our channel changed several times and Cherie had no problem switching from one subject to the next without any problems. We talked about her ST blast and it seems that Cherie has a tendency to use her ST blast alongside her NT play and they go hand in hand when she uses both animals. Cherie also talked about her goal to go to med school which is very Si-dominant but she is up to the challenge despite Si being her 4th animal. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Luke about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CP/S(B) MF. During the interview, Luke shared what it's like to have double masculine double activated ST consume. He talked about sports, music, and academia and how that ST consume really helped him excel in all those areas, especially because of his lead Ti wanting to be the best. He then talked about his SF play and scanning the environment for what's cool and being fashionable. He then went to his NT sleep and talked about how it's difficult to explain it even though he definitely uses it a lot to figure things out. Luke then talked about his double feminine NF blast and said he mostly uses it when he works as a counsellor. Luke said he's glad he took the counsellor route for his career because he gets tons of practice seeing the tribe's perspective and using his Fe. He then talked about the importance of connecting with others with his Fe at the bottom. Finally, Luke also discussed wanting to pursue a more creative path as he gets older as he got a bigger sense of satisfaction with music over a lot of other things. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! During this guest talk show, Jonathan and myself talked about our Objective Personality journey working on our 4th demon animal. Jono shared his experience working on that ST blast last while I went in detail on my journey using that SF sleep last. We also discussed PB saviour vs PB demon and CS saviour vs CS demon. The last part of our discussion was spent discussing the social types and talking about what social type we think we are and some of the latest learning points that Objective Personality has been discovering as of late. Watch this discussion here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this conversation, Laura and Kendrick start by discussing their demon NF consume. This was followed by talking about their social types and figuring out which specific social type Laura is. We then went on a major observer hole as we talked about the process of getting a job. Next, we discussed our double masculine SF sleep before wrapping up the discussing talking about our mutual like and admiration between our opposite types. Watch this talk here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got to talk to Esteban about what it's like to be a jumper ENTJ Te-Se PC/S(B) FF. The first thing that was obvious was Esteban's ST reporter talk. Even though his Te and Se are double feminine, he can't help but give the factual report to the tribe. Next, we discussed his double-activated SF consume and Esteban loves going to Instagram and Youtube to consume information, images, or memes. Esteban also likes to present himself well and look good. We then talked about his double masculine NF sleep and Esteban said being true to himself is important but still challenging and oftentimes gets feelings of self-loathing or identity crisis. We then talked about his NT blast last and he said he never gets to a point that pisses other people off. We ended the interview talking about his tester and how he can distinguish the smell of each of his friends as well as him learning from seeing. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Kia about what it's like to be an ESFP jumper Se-Te PC/S(B) FM. During our conversation, Kia shared what her ST (Se+Te) play is like and giving the tribe sensory reports. She then talked about her double feminine SF (Se+Fi) consume and forgetting what she likes all the time. Next, she talked about her NF (Ni+Fi) sleep which is her identity and liking cliche quotes as her mantra. The last animal we talked about is her double masculine NT (Ni+Te) blast last and how difficult it is for her to use it even though it's apparent as a result of it being double masculine. We then discussed her sexual modalities which is visual and tester and she discussed being a photographer and graphic designer. As far as tester goes, she talked about having a very sensitive sense of smell. Finally, we discussed her social type and she thinks she's a 4 because she likes friends first followed by specialization while doing the stuff that 2s do is stressful and she has zero interest in being a 1 apart from making fun of them. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this discussion, Rachel shared her journey working on her demon animal Se+Te since I last interviewed her 4 years ago. Rachel then talked about her social type being a 2 and how it conflicts with her personality type. Because Rachel is a 2 with play last, she wants to have friends but can't start to make new friends because using play is just so hard for her. As a two, Rachel is entrepreneurial and runs her own business. Because Rachel is play last, she said she has trouble with putting on a facade and often times feels misunderstood because no one understands her. She does realize that she needs to put the facade down so people can know the true her but the play last animal conflicts with that. As a result, Rachel becomes full of contradictions and her type is quite a difficult one as a result of the incongruence. Watch this discussion here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dawson about what it's like to be an extroverted ISFP Fi-Se CP/B(S) MF or FF. Dawson was typed through Objective Personality and they're not sure if his sexual modality is audio or tester. Dawson said he's leaning significantly more towards audio. Dawson also talked about his experience with external self-awareness, friendship and being called out by them, his teaching skills. The last part of the discussion is with his NF sleep and he talked about the difficulties with guessing his fate and knowing his purpose and meaning in life. We talked about the different parts of NF sleep and how he can work and improve his life. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Joaquin about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CS/P(B) MM. During this interview, Joaquin was very clear at showing his ST reporter side having that double-activated consume. He then discussed his double feminine NT sleep and forgetting whatever he has processed. Joaquin then described his SF play and how aggressive he is and can't just sit and chat with someone, he needs to be doing something at all times like cooking a BBQ, cleaning, playing video games, sports, etc. We then talked about his blast last and how getting started is hard for him and he actually likes it when his wife tells him what to do because it's refreshing being a blast last person. Joaquin then talked about his struggle with NF and not believing the abstract. The next topic we talked about is his social type and he talked about being a 3 and wanting to be the best at that one specific task. His relationship with 2s is he will work hard but if he doesn't get feedback, he'll slack off until the 2s finally tell him he's slacking in which case he will increase his work just a little bit so no one calls him out on it. Joaquin also talked about flexing and how he likes to flex but just for that one task or game or sport. Joaquin talked about having demon friends and having trouble with being responsible for others. He also talked about having tester last and having a terrible sense of smell and not being able to smell anything. The last thing we talked about is his demon Ni freakout and not believing the NF is causing missing information because he can't guess what's happening to the other person. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Alex about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/P(B) FF. First, Alex shared his feminine sensory and how he has a bad memory. We then talked about his ST consume and you can see him doing his sensory report. Next, he discussed his double masculine NT sleep and how personal the figuring-out aspect of things is. He said he's inefficient because if he wasn't scared of people, he would just ask them, and his problem would be solved long ago. Alex then talked about his double feminine SF play and how he comes across as bi-polar cause his two middle animals are double masculine and double feminine. We then discussed Alex's social type and as a 4, he wants friends but he has play demon so his social type and animal stack are not in harmony. The last thing we discussed is his NF blast last and how he could be doing a lot more with it. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Katie about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/B(S) FF. We started our interview by talking about Katie's SF consume and she said that she likes to consume things that evoke strong emotions. She then talked about her double feminine double activated ST play and talked about liking being a leader and being responsible for others. We then talked about her NT blast and she uses it to give advice to others after figuring out their problem. The last animal we talked about is her double masculine NF sleep last. Katie talked about her code which is "this too shall pass" but paints it in a positive light as oppose to a negative one. The last thing we talked about is her social type being a 2 and being an entrepreneur, leader, being responsible with people and money, being the jack of all trades. Watch this interview here:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I have question:

If you're NeFi, why do you use so much Si? You honestly seem like an FeSi.

Like, you get that about yourself right? That if you're an NeFi, you're heavily modulated to the TeSi side, to a neurotic degree?

Chances are you just ARE an Si type.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I have question:

If you're NeFi, why do you use so much Si? You honestly seem like an FeSi.

Like, you get that about yourself right? That if you're an NeFi, you're heavily modulated to the TeSi side, to a neurotic degree?

Chances are you just ARE an Si type.
I've been typed by Objective Personality and CS Joseph as an ENFP, same as when I was in College, a professional typed me as an ENFP. In Objective Personality, I was typed as PB/C(S) MF meaning I'm the weird ENFP that uses my Si+Te a lot. I also practice my Si knowing it's what I hate and triggers me the most so it doesn't become a lifelong problem.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shelby about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. Shelby is the pure blood MBTI ENFP type. She has double masculine double-activated NF consume at the very top. She's as ENFP as it gets. During our conversation, she used analogies and channel changed demonstrating intuition and being an ExxP. We talked about her double masculine and double activated NF consume and how she gets irritated when someone snaps her out of it. She also likes using her NT play as she likes solving problems with other people and having an offensive humour. She also likes hanging out with people in general and she typed herself as a social type 4. She then said her SF sleep is work in progress and she's gotten herself a personal trainer to help with her fitness. Shelby then talked about her issues with her double feminine ST blast last. She said the biggest problem besides paperwork is managing her finance. She said she resonated with something I said in a past interview where if you don't control your finances, it will control you. We also talked a lot about producing with ST and how it's definitely the biggest triggering animal for ENFPs. Watch this interview here:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I've been typed by Objective Personality and CS Joseph as an ENFP, same as when I was in College, a professional typed me as an ENFP. In Objective Personality, I was typed as PB/C(S) MF meaning I'm the weird ENFP that uses my Si+Te a lot. I also practice my Si knowing it's what I hate and triggers me the most so it doesn't become a lifelong problem.
Lol C S Joseph is SiFe.

If you're NeFi, maybe tone it down on the Te+Si. You're supposed to use Ne+Fi more.

But you're FeSi... so don't bother.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I agree with Pionart's assessment. I think you're either an ESFJ or an ENTP.

Could be developing auxiliary, though (or inferior Si but of an ENTP)? The preference for detailed technical jargon and detailed classification suggests Ti rather than Te.
The problem with the technical jargon argument is that I think this jargon was made by an NiTe.

Really, it's about how overwhelmingly social he is.

And the fact that in every video I've seen of him, he's giving the audio cue for Si most of the time, and only occassionally Ne (also, with an expressive voice).

Objective Personality gets people's types wrong a LOT. I could just go through these videos and pick out who is mistyped, but last time I did that it fell on deaf ears.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Cameron is SiFe,
Dawson is NiFe,
Shelby is FiSe.

Rachel and Cherie are typed correctly.

You guys really need to work on getting the basic type correct (out of 16) before you try and build to 512 types or whatever.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Laura about what it's like to be a jumper ISTJ Si-Fi SB/P(C) MM. Setting up this interview is funny because I invited her to do the interview 4 years ago back in 2019 and she didn't reply back and do it until this year 2023. During the interview, she shared her SF sleep and what it's like in a saviour state. She then talked about how embarrassed she is of her double activated double masculine ST blast so she learned to use her double feminine NF consume so she won't cringe when she goes home and process what happened during her social interactions. She briefly touched on her NT play and how she enjoys the back and forth with the tribe even though she initially dreads thinking about socializing. Laura is a social type 3 because she hates responsibility and runs as far away from it as possible. Watch this interview here:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
How do you guys convince everyone in your community that you actually know what you're doing, and that if Dave etc. types someone a certain way that that really is their type?

I was watching a video of someone typed NeFi, and they saw themselves as NiTe. Turns out they really are NiTe (I'm not sure who it was). They stayed thinking they were NeFi for years, all because OPS typed them that way.

OPS makes a ton of mistakes. I doubt a 50% accuracy. And everyone seems to act like it's absolute truth.

What kind of culty brainwashing IS this?