• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I know I am an ISTP but what's my socionics and enneagram?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a twenty six year old that loves to read and write also have the imagination to make movies in their minds eye as if it was a hallucination or waking dream, here are three example
When I was considering my atheism: I imagined myself to be a materialist whose girlfriend cheated himself and was killed by the weasels she cheated on the squirrel with, leading me to shoot myself to be able to kill her again right after as if I was chasing after her spirit knowing that the soul is in the blood in the mystical presence of sex, leading my ass to purgatory and her to heaven with God and the chipmunk mocking the squirrel, only for the squirrel to finger shoot himself and walk into the woods.
When I was considering marriage to a crush: I am in Information technology and she is a detective while burning cash while stressed, and me trying to sneak smoking around, while living in Atlanta Georgia, with Tyler the creator being a newspaper boy and the looney tunes as our children, with going into the court while she is giving her argument we are hollering in support for her, and she continuously burns through the cash, literally burning it, and me giving her a kiss while this happens.
My slogan: There is hope in you yet.
I was going to have my testimony after Bible College be Quantum Experiment Sensationalism,
The room is white with a chair I walk in through with a turniphead and hang myself with the three finger rule,
ME coming into the room again with a turniphead, and shooting my temple
Third time I come in again with both bodies there and a turniphead (The turniphead has two X's as eyes and a Zig Zagged mouth) take off the turnip and say fuck the most powerful family and wink, even though in theory this is possible it isn't done in practicality and even though I entertained death this was all nonsense

Lets see what else I can share, this is going to be more about myself,
I am a conservative person in that I wear hoodies and sweat pants unless I'm at church I wear suits, I love life and the adventure of life, I have yet to date anyone and don't see the point yet until I can find someone that I truly like, I love being challenged in playing video games like cuphead and finding joy in it as well as listening to hours of music at the same time, and watching movies and shows, I love comedies. Besides that I love justice and this year spent time at a rehab where i had to take care of too wild fires in Texas and found a thrill both times, even using the cedar wood to stage someone and the leaders where interested in it, the man was set up because he was a big time criminal and needed one more offense, last of all I remember someone staging someone to think that I am the Anti-Christ, the guy was in love with animals, and thinking that the goof was truly scared, I told the guy that I will have him sex with a pig to Beethoven's 9th symphony and in the tempo of Einstein's relativity, teaching him before and afterwards physics. I love life and going on an adventure.

Last of all I enjoy helping around the house with the chores but I am definitely a P as I do procrastinate. I sleep 12 hours a day.
Also if I was to promote a book I would love it if I put people through a furnace, with a bunch of models writing a sexy introduction concerning having a harem, a photo of 2b nier automata drinking milk and using playboy bunnies in a rave like environment,(I am asexual), yeah pretty much purification through orgasm while a fire is there to have people think about the fire, while playing my favorite movie: Lupin: the castle of Cagliostro, favorite cult thing: the movie 9 and of course and not finally my favorite show kirby: right back at ya.

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP
Love it. That was great!

Sorry, I don't know enneagram or socionics, or I might actually try to diagnose the OP.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
O
I am a twenty six year old that loves to read and write also have the imagination to make movies in their minds eye as if it was a hallucination or waking dream, here are three example
When I was considering my atheism: I imagined myself to be a materialist whose girlfriend cheated himself and was killed by the weasels she cheated on the squirrel with, leading me to shoot myself to be able to kill her again right after as if I was chasing after her spirit knowing that the soul is in the blood in the mystical presence of sex, leading my ass to purgatory and her to heaven with God and the chipmunk mocking the squirrel, only for the squirrel to finger shoot himself and walk into the woods.
When I was considering marriage to a crush: I am in Information technology and she is a detective while burning cash while stressed, and me trying to sneak smoking around, while living in Atlanta Georgia, with Tyler the creator being a newspaper boy and the looney tunes as our children, with going into the court while she is giving her argument we are hollering in support for her, and she continuously burns through the cash, literally burning it, and me giving her a kiss while this happens.
I was going to have my testimony after Bible College be Quantum Experiment Sensationalism,
The room is white with a chair I walk in through with a turniphead and hang myself with the three finger rule,
Third time I come in again with both bodies there and a turniphead (The turniphead has two X's as eyes and a Zig Zagged mouth) take off the turnip and say fuck the most powerful family and wink, even though in theory this is possible it isn't done in practicality and even though I entertained death this was all nonsense

I am a conservative person in that I wear hoodies and sweat pants unless I'm at church I wear suits, I love life and the adventure of life, I have yet to date anyone and don't see the point yet until I can find someone that I truly like, I love being challenged in playing video games like cuphead and finding joy in it as well as listening to hours of music at the same time, and watching movies and shows, I love comedies. Besides that I love justice and this year spent time at a rehab where i had to take care of too wild fires in Texas and found a thrill both times, even using the cedar wood to stage someone and the leaders where interested in it, the man was set up because he was a big time criminal and needed one more offense, last of all I remember someone staging someone to think that I am the Anti-Christ, the guy was in love with animals, and thinking that the goof was truly scared, I told the guy that I will have him sex with a pig to Beethoven's 9th symphony and in the tempo of Einstein's relativity, teaching him before and afterwards physics. I love life and going on an adventure.

Last of all I enjoy helping around the house with the chores but I am definitely a P as I do procrastinate. I sleep 12 hours a day.
Also if I was to promote a book I would love it if I put people through a furnace, with a bunch of models writing a sexy introduction concerning having a harem, a photo of 2b nier automata drinking milk and using playboy bunnies in a rave like environment,(I am asexual), yeah pretty much purification through orgasm while a fire is there to have people think about the fire, while playing my favorite movie: Lupin: the castle of Cagliostro, favorite cult thing: the movie 9 and of course and not finally my favorite show kirby: right back at ya.
Probably SLI.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx

The only remote glimpse of anything Socionics was the fact that you love challenges and are more about the action, momentum, push, will, force, and so forth, all of those kinds of things, which are Se; not pampering, comforting, etc. like Si users. More of a "shake it up" (Se) theme here than anything Si.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Why? What is this based on? I'm not seeing whatever you see. Did you just do the whole MBTI to Socionics “conversion” thing, or is there an angle here I'm missing?
Not necessarily a conversion, I just said that they are SLI based on that write-up, if that wasn't any clear.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I see. I was just curious as to what insights you had specifically.
If you wanted me to be more specific:

I am a conservative person in that I wear hoodies and sweat pants unless I'm at church I wear suits, I love life and the adventure of life (Si-ego), I have yet to date anyone and don't see the point yet (Te-ego) until I can find someone that I truly like (Fi Mobiziling), I love being challenged in playing video games like cuphead and finding joy in it as well as listening to hours of music at the same time, and watching movies and shows, I love comedies (Ne suggestive). Besides that I love justice and this year spent time at a rehab where i had to take care of too wild fires in Texas and found a thrill both times, even using the cedar wood to stage someone and the leaders where interested in it, the man was set up because he was a big time criminal and needed one more offense, last of all I remember someone staging someone to think that I am the Anti-Christ, the guy was in love with animals, and thinking that the goof was truly scared, I told the guy that I will have him sex with a pig to Beethoven's 9th symphony and in the tempo of Einstein's relativity, teaching him before and afterwards physics (All of these point out Ti and Se-ID, which are unvalued but strong). I love life and going on an adventure (Si-ego, again).