• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I disbelieve my type. Help!

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=33869]Turi[/MENTION] Now I recognize you. You responded to my type me thread on PerC a while back. Your thread there is interesting and I might give it a try if you're still doing it.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's your name on PerC?

@Turi Now I recognize you. You responded to my type me thread on PerC a while back. Your thread there is interesting and I might give it a try if you're still doing it.

What's your name there?

I am still doing it but.. slowly. haha.
I need some time to just smash em out.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My honest opinion: Clearly an ENFP at the early stages of developing/tapping into Te. Why? It ***totally*** reads like me four years ago. A huge lot of Fi, but Ne first, then Fi ("I always think about happens next", then "when I think about what's next I need to emotionally prepare myself before doing whatever needs to be done" (not quoting you directly, but that's the course of action/thoughts -> Ne, Fi, Te (Te being "what is the logical thing to do in the situation that lays ahead", which comes AFTER Fi "stressing/feeling anxious about the situation" in particular responsibilites, that need a huge lot of Te for a type with tertiary Te). It's a common thing with ENFPs to think ahead and be stressed about what needs to be done, not only because Fi is more like "I don't wanna burden myself with what needs to be done, urgh. What if I fuck it up?" but also because of inferior Si and lack of Se. We or at least most ENFPs I know just don't live in the present moment, so having a plan is everything, but that needs a lot of Te, which just isn't as strong as Fi. Okay, I need to stop now explaining cause I feel like I start to explain some rather obvious stuff.

If I have confused you with a different type that has Fi as an auxiliary or probably even dominant Fi (though think it's very unlikely), I'm sorry. :)

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's your name there?

I am still doing it but.. slowly. haha.
I need some time to just smash em out.

[Takes off mask] I am...Pastelle.