• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you die in a Shakespeare play?

StrawberryBoots

You’re going to die by poison
It’s not the most glamorous of deaths, but it’s perfectly respectable, as deaths go.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got You’re going to throw yourself away
What does this even mean? Nobody knows. Probably that you’re going to die in a dumpster or something. This is the one I got. Typical.

That was an amusing quiz XD

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You’re going to throw yourself away

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got You’re going to take a dagger through the heart while eating pie

To be fair, you kind of deserved it.

I'm fine with that.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOU WOULD BE POISONED.

If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, you would be poisoned. But how and why? Well, who’s to say? Maybe you’d drink it by accident. Maybe someone would pour it in your ear on the battlefield, forcing you to return as a ghost and ask your son to avenge your death. Maybe you’d drink it on purpose out of grief because no one bothered to tell you your wife isn’t dead, only faking. Whatever the case, if you were a Shakespeare character, you’d have a goblet of hemlock coming your way.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOU WOULD GET STABBED THROUGH A CURTAIN.
If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, someone would accidentally stab you through a curtain. And what’s more, he wouldn’t even feel that bad about it. I guess that’s just something that happens when you eavesdrop on the prince of Denmark while he’s in the midst of a downward spiral.

:(

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOU WOULD GET STABBED THROUGH A CURTAIN.
If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, someone would accidentally stab you through a curtain. And what’s more, he wouldn’t even feel that bad about it. I guess that’s just something that happens when you eavesdrop on the prince of Denmark while he’s in the midst of a downward spiral.