• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many different things can you do?

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would say the "jack of all trades" thing describes me pretty well. And it suits me fine, I don't want to be master of one thing, it's too limiting I feel.

That being said, I'm not into multitasking. I can only do one thing at a time. I just pass from one thing to another.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jack of all trades

I do some sports well - shooting basketball hoops, darts, botchy ball, horse shoe tossing, mini golf.(aim) I calculate all the elements to come to a conclusion quickly the force, positioning, and everything needed to aim. But once I've conquered it I become bored and drop it cold.

I can do some voices for anime characters. Voice mimicry.

Singing. (So I'm told) Art. Writing. Poetry. Drawing. (I'm an off and on writer really) Experimented with animation.

Jack of all trades, Master of none.

I suck at physical labor work though and find it incredibly dull.