• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my friend please!

Violetrose93

Hey Guys .Can you help .me type my newer but close friend. He loves the gym has a schedule to go everyday and cannot miss it for the most part. He really wants to look stronger and doesn't seem to feel strong. He is really good in the kitchen baking especially. He has a little bit of a rebel side to him piercings tatoos, used to get in fights when he was younger. He keeps in contacts with the people who are close to him in his life. He does construction . He said it pays well and it's easy. He listens to all music but I catch him listening to kind of a bit more rocker music. He's helps alot gives. He is very careful to be considerate of others. Easy going down to earth very mellow kind of quietexcept when he gets bursts of energy. I'd say he's an ambivert so I don't know what to claissify him as. He likes big music festivals. He sleeps alot kind of everyday regimen slow paced might do something once and a while .very quiet at first. Has a loud full of life laugh. He's into quality over quantity. He likes to to out shopping g and buy clothes for himself when he can. He enjoys it. He people watches ALOT. Has a serious bold demenour. Even though he's quiet he seems very sure of himself as a person even when he's shy. Into long term relationships but has a hard time getting over the person if it end. Very guarded. Loves affection when alone otherwise body language is to himself. I think he's very loyal .Cares for the people around him. Cooks just to feed his friends something special. He's very direct when he's not being shy looks you straight on. In highschool went to a lot of parties but now he's over them. Likes horror moviesmand action. He said he likeslsomething withwa good story plotpsoemthing different and i nteresting Iikes animals especially dogs. Wants kids. Wants a family someday and talks about it. Rarely drinks doesn't smoke. Becomes alot more extroverted and affectionate when he's not sober. Opens up more. Is on online dating sites can you figure anything out of what I just told you? Hes not' really into things like this. He will listen very intently but doesn't really ask much about it. Ask me whatever and I'll try to help figure it out or do my best to awnser you. Thank you.

rav3n

To type someone, you need to know why and how they do things, not what they do.