• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Good cover songs

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get some flak on occasion from friends and family for admitting I think Miley Cyrus is actually a decent pop singer and probably unfairly treated.
She does have a good voice. I prefer Mindy Smiths cover tho
Also Pink Floyd cover of Time is phenomenal

Bluegrass/Country kick here's some more because why not:

Here's Jackson Browne's via Nico's These Days by Newfound Road

Also, Bruce Springsteen "I'm on Fire" by Whitey Morgan and the 78's:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I live in a craggy mountainous area and I've taken to listening to the only radio station that I can get on my radio when driving around here, which plays classic rock. I find it both nostalgic and also a bit repellent. But this cover is all out nice.

A cover of a Peter Shilling tribute to a character originally appearing in David Bowie’s A Space Oddity. I always thought the original was so cheerful as a kid that was in love with space. Later as a teen, I realized it’s a song about an astronaut who’s earth re-entry sequence goes awry and he either burns up in the atmosphere or skips off it to die in the cold depths of space. Huh.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

this makes me sob every time i watch it, so i probably shouldn't :cry:

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram