• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me an Identity

Look at that swoll

• Total voters

Starry

It will be hard, distancing will have to be done, but I will try. There is no winning really for me in this situation, none that won't ultimately be a loss as well.

But yeah, this will be hard. Its pretty much all encompassing right now.

I didn't explain myself properly I guess in my last post. I mean/meant it when I said that you are rebelling against type and insisting on staying undefined. You just don't know it. But you will 2nd guess...doubt...and then toss out...every suggestion made. So maybe wipe the slate clean. You are such an amazing human being...I just stand in awe of you. Type is trivial. You are not.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm okay with that... for now. *evil laughter*

No, in spite of the way I communicate...I truly do believe this is all up to the individual. Even for those that get it wrong...I maintain the sense that there's a helpful reason for that. But I will say that especially for you mf...Positive Outlook is undeniable. It's an obvious part of everything you say and do on this site...which immediately takes e4 off the table.

I haven't had a chance to read the rest of what you wrote but I look forward to doing so.

By positive outlook, do you mean 2, 7, and 9 as the whole tritype, or just one of those? I can see myself as 9w1 or 9w8 as a core, but I think I have 6 and 4 in me most definitely.

Starry

By positive outlook, do you mean 2, 7, and 9 as the whole tritype, or just one of those? I can see myself as 9w1 or 9w8 as a core, but I think I have 6 and 4 in me most definitely.

2, 7 and 9 are the three points that constitute the Positive Outlook Harmonic (group). And you're right...because there is a heart-2, head-7 and gut-9 all accounted for here...these three points can actually be an individual's tritype (2, 7,9 as a tritype is called 'the Peacemaker.')

What I was saying earlier only had to do with you being a "member" of the Positive Outlook group in that you display at the core level the desire for qualities like harmony, optimism, happiness, peace, etc. so 2, 7 or 9.

I personally do not have a feel for your tritype...but you are right in that your tritype might consist of entirely different points like 6 and 4.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
2, 7 and 9 are the three points that constitute the Positive Outlook Harmonic (group). And you're right...because there is a heart-2, head-7 and gut-9 all accounted for here...these three points can actually be an individual's tritype (2, 7,9 as a tritype is called 'the Peacemaker.')

What I was saying earlier only had to do with you being a "member" of the Positive Outlook group in that you display at the core level the desire for qualities like harmony, optimism, happiness, peace, etc. so 2, 7 or 9.

I personally do not have a feel for your tritype...but you are right in that your tritype might consist of entirely different points like 6 and 4.

Ah, that makes more sense now.

After much thought, reflection, and searching, I think I've decided upon INFP 9w1-4w3-6w7 so/sx. I feel at peace with this typing.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Odd. No one has responded to the Ne > Se question?

[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION]
What do you think this could mean? Should the Se > Ne voters be polled now?