• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Tritype Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Free Enneagram Tritype(R) Test | Originator of Tritype

I know previous versions of this have their own threads, but I thought I'd start a new one since it was recently updated and it's currently free to take.

My results: I actually got 9!!!!!! Too bad the other numbers are incorrect. sx/sp/so
Primary Enneagram Type 9*
Common Names For Type 9 Peaceful Person, Mediator, Peacemaker, Harmonizer, Connector, Pleasant Person
Enneagram Tritype® Stacking 6-9-4*
Tritype® Archetype The Seeker - 469, 496, 649, 694, 946, 964
Instinctual Type Stacking Intimate
Instinctual Stack Intimate / Self-Preserving / Social
* Special Note: Indicates your Enneagram Type and Tritype do not match, which suggests you lead with Type 6 or 9.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I forced it to give me what I think I actually am:

I really think it's dumb that this test using cards with images, but you're told to ignore the images and only focus on the words. And not even the specific words, but the "gestalt." Pfft. And once again, 9sx/sp gets 4 in their results.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah I took this the other day. This time it gave me 593, with an emphasis on considering 6 as a secondary possibility based on answer choices since my core type and top rated enneacard weren't the same (ie. My most popular answer was 5, my top rated enneacard was 1 I think? Idk). sp/so of course. Her testing style is so strange to me, I have difficulty working with the "enneacards" she presents.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
592 The Problem Solver
Instinctual "Social" whatever that is.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This was way long. Does the open-ended survey part count towards the result even?

xaPQNhR.png

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
4-5-8. I think I have done this test before (when it was free) but I forgot my results...
As a secondary option it says 6. I think it's kinda funny that this would be my 'most likely' enneagram type, yet it isn't in my tritype?

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got 3-7-9 which sounds about right to me... Thanks for sharing the test, it was fun!

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I already mentioned the "special note" result in a different test.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I got 458, Sx/Sp, no secondary recommendations. Sx vs Sp is always difficult for me to answer, but I am pretty miserable without love and I suppose in some romantic notion, I would rather be homeless and in love than have some grand secure lifestyle without love. Literally what is even the point of that? I'm certain though that that desire breaks down in reality... I need shelter, food, relative safety and health, or I would literally die.

I would like to go on record that I absolutely hate "being" this type and I put great effort into being less... this.... *gestures broadly*
:dry:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 458, Sx/Sp, no secondary recommendations. Sx vs Sp is always difficult for me to answer, but I am pretty miserable without love and I suppose in some romantic notion, I would rather be homeless and in love than have some grand secure lifestyle without love. Literally what is even the point of that? I'm certain though that that desire breaks down in reality... I need shelter, food, relative safety and health, or I would literally die.

I would like to go on record that I absolutely hate "being" this type and I put great effort into being less... this.... *gestures broadly*
:dry:

Practical issues notwithstanding, it seems to ultimately fall to preference. I've seen other (especially, specifically 4s and 9s somehow) sx/sps mention the exact same sentiment. When removing handicaps and the sheer necessity of it, I suspect an sp-first would still be more interested and the accruing, maintenance or indulging of their respective sp matters (depending on enneatype), as opposed to abandoning them and finally fulfilling their true dreams- the bolded (or however sx manifests for them and/or their type).

(Protip: we already have people like what I mentioned- accruing not due to need, but for the sake of it. May be a point to consider for other folks confused between sp/sx and sx/sp)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Practical issues notwithstanding, it seems to ultimately fall to preference. I've seen other (especially, specifically 4s and 9s somehow) sx/sps mention the exact same sentiment. When removing handicaps and the sheer necessity of it, I suspect an sp-first would still be more interested and the accruing, maintenance or indulging of their respective sp matters (depending on enneatype), as opposed to abandoning them and finally fulfilling their true dreams- the bolded (or however sx manifests for them and/or their type).

(Protip: we already have people like what I mentioned- accruing not due to need, but for the sake of it. May be a point to consider for other folks confused between sp/sx and sx/sp)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
qZ18zBM.jpg

469 or 649 sp/so. It's interesting I haven't been testing as a core 9 lately. I guess all the positive outlook has been sucked out of me. I think part of it too is that it feels like 9 is how I act around people and that 4 and 6 are my inner world. But yeah, that's the gestalt that caught my eye :shrug:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
qZ18zBM.jpg

469 or 649 sp/so. It's interesting I haven't been testing as a core 9 lately. I guess all the positive outlook has been sucked out of me. I think part of it too is that it feels like 9 is how I act around people and that 4 and 6 are my inner world. But yeah, that's the gestalt that caught my eye :shrug:

That was my top card, although I've always had a knee jerk reaction against being lumped with people who consider themselves elite. I just find it shallow and gross. With that said, I do desire my home to have a certain appearance and impression, particularly externally, so I suppose that's close in a way. I want it to stand out as tasteful but unique or even a bit odd, which is why I have a headless, limbless nude female mannequin on display in my front window.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Primary Enneagram Type
Common Names For Type 6
Loyal Person, Devil’s Advocate, Troubleshooter, Guardian, Trooper, Dedicated Person
Enneagram Tritype® Stacking
6-3-8
Tritype® Archetype
The Justice Fighter - 368, 386, 638, 683, 836, 863
Instinctual Type Stacking
Self-Preserving
Instinctual Stack
Self-Preserving / Social / Intimate

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shocking, I know:

Primary Enneagram Type 5
Common Names For Type 5: Investigative Person, Observer, Conceptual, Thinker, Sage, Wise Person
Enneagram Tritype® Stacking 5-4-9
Tritype® Archetype: The Contemplative - 459, 495, 549, 594, 945, 954
Instinctual Type Stacking: Intimate
Instinctual Stack: Intimate / Social / Self-Preserving

image5a.jpg

Tritypes:

Instincts:

Your Top Ranked Enneacard: Type 7
Your Tritype® Stacking: 7-3-8

Joyful Person, Optimist, Planner, Epicure, Enthusiast, Visionary, Upbeat Person

image7a.jpg

Primary Enneagram Type
Common Names For Type 7
Joyful Person, Optimist, Planner, Epicure, Enthusiast, Visionary, Upbeat Person
7-3-8
Tritype® Archetype
The Mover Shaker - 378, 387, 738, 783, 837, 873
Social
Instinctual Stack
Social / Intimate / Self-Preserving

You have a pattern of answers that indicate you lead with type 6 or sometimes type 9. This is a common pattern as 6s and 9s do not test well. An important aspect of their defense strategy is to seek balance..

AceHop

Primary Enneagram Type
Common Names For Type 1
Respectable Person, Perfectionist, Improver, Reformer, Idealist, Judge, Crusader
1-3-5
Tritype® Archetype
The Technical Expert - 135, 153, 315, 351, 513, 531
Social
Instinctual Stack
Social / Intimate / Self-Preserving

I've been typed as a 3 on here before an thought it was accurate, it was a very narrow choice between "Task-Oriented/Achievement" and the one I picked. So/Sx seems accurate.