• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram Inventory Updated (and with changed format)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's mine. Could you please score it? Thank you.

(Full disclosure: I self-type as 4w5-7w6-1w9).

View attachment 16056

You barely came out as 5w4 this time. But the numbers are only 1 point different so it makes no statistical difference. 8w7 and 4w5.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

5w4, 4w5, 8w7

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And I just realized I mis-marked 12 and 18. 12 should be B and 18 A. I don't know if that'll change anything though.

I just realized that I didn't readjust for this post (reversing the A and B scores). I got 4w5, 7w8, 8w7 this time.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine is attached.

X Rate: 12.5%

I scored your test twice just to double check. Your type came out as 1w2, 6w5, 2 and 4 tied in the third.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Overall good choices, but I'd definitely break some or most of the double/multiple statements into separate items. Some of the things lumped together are not necessarily things which people have the same attitude to.

6w7, 1w9, 3w2. 613.

Your point is relevant. I'm aware of it, and that lumping traits together is more relevant to some types than others. For example, an 8 likes to compete but hates losing. A 3 likes to compete and doesn't mind losing.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w7, 1w9, 3w2. 613.

Your point is relevant. I'm aware of it, and that lumping traits together is more relevant to some types than others. For example, an 8 likes to compete but hates losing. A 3 likes to compete and doesn't mind losing.

Really? I didn't know that about 3s. Wouldn't losing be damaging to their need to preserve an image of success?

I kinda like competition but hate losing and can't imagine it any other way though so my biases may be clouding my judgment.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't open the new score sheet, could you score this for me? Thanks.

5w4, 9w1, 4w5. 594.

Did I miss anybody?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Did I deal with the extra spaces in your answers correctly? And although you only had 4 x's, consider answering them based on more or less agreeing with one side versus the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I didn't know that about 3s. Wouldn't losing be damaging to their need to preserve an image of success?

I kinda like competition but hate losing and can't imagine it any other way though so my biases may be clouding my judgment.

That occurred to me, and I considered it to be a level of health issue.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did this in a shitty mood, not sure if that matters

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Just fyi, since you didn't answer my question, I'm 925 by the paid ennagraminstitute enneacards test. I typically get your version when I am on my porch, smoking cigarettes, drinking, and thinking about sciencey stuff, which I was doing when I took yours lol.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did this in a shitty mood, not sure if that matters

5 and 6 were tied for your core type. 1w9 and 4w5. 2 and 7 were your lowest scores.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Just fyi, since you didn't answer my question, I'm 925 by the paid ennagraminstitute enneacards test. I typically get your version when I am on my porch, smoking cigarettes, drinking, and thinking about sciencey stuff, which I was doing when I took yours lol.

I've never taken the enneacards test. My purpose is to learn and have fun while learning. So far I'm liking my original test a lot more than this one.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've never taken the enneacards test. My purpose is to learn and have fun while learning. So far I'm liking my original test a lot more than this one.

Wouldn't those results be the "baseline" though? The PDF version is free.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I scored your test twice just to double check. Your type came out as 1w2, 6w5, 2 and 4 tied in the third.
Shiny new results. I see my tritype is still going strong, at least.

Brains

6w7, 1w9, 3w2. 613.

6 is one of the types people discard for me near immediately. 1 and 3 are given frequently as fixes. I agree that the old one felt better.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ah...when I click the document it kicks me out from the forum and wants me to log in again and it happens every time I click it...what the hell...

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ah...when I click the document it kicks me out from the forum and wants me to log in again and it happens every time I click it...what the hell...

Eh, I'm not as pleased with this one as with the other one anyway. I posted it because I thought it would be an improvement, but it's not.