• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFJ or ESFJ?

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1.) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I have high functioning autism, ADHD, and OCD. I take medication for ADHD. I’m 16, and I’m male, but I’ve been told I’m more mature than the average 16 year old.

2.) What kind of person are you and why?

I try to do what I feel will help others in the best possible way while not restricting my own personal freedom in the process. I’m very empathetic, and people tell me this. One of the main things I pride myself on is being a good and caring person.

3.) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?

While other people in my school don’t really seem to care about the issues with injustice going on in the world, I have a strong inner vision on what I want to happen in the future. I also have an amazing memory, which has led me to be confused on whether I’m ENFJ or ESFJ for a while. I also have the ability to get anyone to like me, no matter who they are, and I can fit in with anyone I want to in sort of a chameleonish way. Another thing is I’ve been told I have amazing leadership skills.

4.) Do you think there are any differences between how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

I don’t really think that there are many differences, but since I act differently depending on who I’m with, they think the things about me that I try to show myself to be.

5.) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

I do not like chaos. Even though my bedroom and desk looks like a bomb went off, I schedule each day to the minute and I hate it when I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’m disorganized in my personal living spaces, but I’m structured in my daily schedule to almost obsessive levels.

6.) Do you see ideas as revolving around core concepts or as gateways to new ideas?

Ideas do center around core concepts because if there were none of those, the creation of new ideas wouldn’t be possible. However, it’s always an amazing thing to look into an already known fact and try to get as much out of it as possible.

7.) Do you find yourself to be obsessive about topics? Do you continually divine value from something you already understand or do you move on once you feel you have a fair enough understanding?

I generally move on when I feel that there’s nothing unknown to learn from the topic. It doesn’t feel fun anymore if there’s nothing new.

8.) What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?

I think I’m either ENFJ or ESFJ, and I say this because of high Si users having a great memory, just like me, but high Ni produces inner visions, which are an important part in my life as well, and my main driving force. The type that appeals to me is ENTJ, and I say this because they seem so detached from the emotional problems that make me so upset on a regular basis.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My guess is ENFP, while the medication is making you appear ENFJ. Take it with a bag of salt.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds more like ENFJ. You describe Ni a fair amount.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
It's hard to imagine an FeNi being so scheduled.

I can't type properly from questionnaires, but I'm gonna vote FeSi.

junathan

Why is your room so messy? is there a reason why you don't organize it?
And how would you describe a normal day at work/school?