• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donald Trump's Myers-Briggs Type

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Still immature, mentally challenged ESTJ. Shallow dominant exteoverted thinking. Leaning toward shallow Ne pattern matching. The immature, mentally challenged provides an aux self protective Si that is a head case with its own introverted perception that doesnt match reality, but the stupidity he is fed by what he puts in front of himself. Inferior Fi...come out in every morning tweet, the utternlack of feeling based which causes a more extroverted Fe to rear its head due to a subconcious uncontrollable need to extravert thought due to dom Te.

He is the negative epitome of ESTJ trying to be an ESTP....i dont see any underlying functional similarities to ESTPs i know on here or in person. He has more functional underlyings to ESTJs on here and in person...but his negative aspect causes a "value" based disconnect to more healthy ESTJ types.

Just my vision of what patterns I notice.

Last edited:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trump's a classic ESTP with mental health issues. As far as trying to type him by his novels, they're ghost written where the most important ghost writer has come out about creating a false legend.

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All | The New Yorker

He completely lacks the dom Se shallow physical side. I agrre, dont judge him off of books, watch him, listen to him, he is in public view 100%. He veers off so often its easy to catch who he is.

As in STP i understand unhealthy Se. It doesnt match Trump what so ever.

Estp is adventuree, estj the supervisor. Dont see estp other then shallow abstract theory application. I use Se to escape my head. It fails miserable for me. Trust me, 130+ MPH on roads forces you outta your head somewhat. It fails because we do stuff like that for fun...so you push harder and harder, faster, crazier, withe the experience to pull it off. I had to find ways around this. Avoiding Se at that point is whats needed, not hitting it head on.

He is more like disco biscuit then miss fortune in functions. Just an unhealthy version

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He completely lacks the dom Se shallow physical side. I agrre, dont judge him off of books, watch him, listen to him, he is in public view 100%. He veers off so often its easy to catch who he is.

Estp is adventuree, estj the supervisor. Dont see estp other then shallow abstract theory application. I use Se to escape my head. It fails miserable for me. Trust me, 130+ MPH on roads forces you outta your head somewhat. It fails because we do stuff like that for fun...so you push harder and harder, faster, crazier, withe the experience to pull it off. I had to find ways around this. Avoiding Se at that point is whats needed, not hitting it head on.

He is more like disco biscuit then miss fortune in functions. Just an unhealthy version

That and it would make sense that his Aux function would have to be an introverted function as he cannot verbalize well. Makes sense for Fe influenced by Si. His slogan "MAGA" sort of puts that front and center. A hazy feeling of a time period in memory that was deemed prosperous and good by him and eliminates a larger perspective.

His inferior Ti passing through Tertiary Ne and Dominant Fe sort of puts his thinking all over the map when expressed (Ne), because he blurts out what he feels at the time to connect (Fe) and since his Ti process is inferior, it's not well put together. It comes out in vague simplicity. (bad, good, mean). He does present as contradictory to himself because of this and yet seems to still maintain a level of consistency in overall POV (Si) rather than details (Ti).

I think Trump is HIGHLY extroverted.

I can see Trump in this below:

ESFJ Personality Type Profile

ESFJ storytime:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
You're wasting valuable time and energy complaining about him, instead of doing the right thing.

It's time we create the League of MBTI, and overthrow the bastard.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That and it would make sense that his Aux function would have to be an introverted function as he cannot verbalize well. Makes sense for Fe influenced by Si. His slogan "MAGA" sort of puts that front and center. A hazy feeling of a time period in memory that was deemed prosperous and good by him and eliminates a larger perspective.

His inferior Ti passing through Tertiary Ne and Dominant Fe sort of puts his thinking all over the map when expressed (Ne), because he blurts out what he feels at the time to connect (Fe) and since his Ti process is inferior, it's not well put together. It comes out in vague simplicity. (bad, good, mean). He does present as contradictory to himself because of this and yet seems to still maintain a level of consistency in overall POV (Si) rather than details (Ti).

I think Trump is HIGHLY extroverted.

I can see Trump in this below:

ESFJ Personality Type Profile

ESFJ storytime:

I dont see Fe on a consistant daily basis like a dom would have. I dont think he knows people worth a shit either. He follows Bannon and others on what "they" think.

I do see exactly what you say about your spoiler...i find that with both Te and Fe types. The need for an exact set of rules as a dominant way to live life. Its basically an inferior judgement from my experience. Its strictly goal based using an external ruleset as guide...the issue is rationalization...because they will use what someone else thinks or does as a group as validation as well. Fe will revolve more around emotions based, while Te is more thought logic based.

He is best and happiest in what i see as a Dom Te chatting, talking, making those things happen, but his unhealthy side pushes him in a direction that causes him to prioritize things that feed him in a negative way. I find it interesting how his face and demeanor just go numb and blank when he is chatting with someone with a dumb idea, he goes bored and half ass listening. That person has lost him. He has daddy issues with money, image, fame, etc. That has royally screwed him from finding what he really enjoys and wants. Ideas, socializing thoughts, making things happen based on these external interactions that are logic based, not emotional based. This is actuallh something a Dom Ne faces alot, they create meaning based on shallow perceptionand run with it and when done like Trump has in a disconnected from reality way it leads to a very conflicted view in which you fight reality to match image and not support reality.

His ability to feed the majority is due to similarities in thinking as he shoots himself in the foot because all he knows is projection of self. Thats his extremely extroverted side.

I do see him matching what you posted to a degree, but it seems like that is not fed from within him and function wise.

rav3n

I'm an ENTJ 8w7. Trump is not an ENTJ. Trump's all about excess, impulsiveness, being in the moment, hence why it's the last person he talks to, that comes out of his mouth. Trump's definitively an extravert, so E. He's a definitive sensor, so S. He has no values, compassion or empathy so T. He's as inconsistent as it gets so P. ESTP.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an ENTJ 8w7. Trump is not an ENTJ. Trump's all about excess, impulsiveness, being in the moment, hence why it's the last person he talks to, that comes out of his mouth. Trump's definitively an extravert, so E. He's a definitive sensor, so S. He has no values, compassion or empathy so T. He's as inconsistent as it gets so P. ESTP.

He is more talk out of his ass then inconsistant. His inconsistancies is not in the typical P manner. EPs are flakey, EJs are actually more inconsistant in regard to thoughts. When i say shallow it means they bounce more as opposed to falling back into the more hard set internal beliefs. This is a constant back and forth struggle with EJ types to get through the world. If they surround themselves by more competent solid people this struggle is controlled by controlling the environment. If they surround themselves by shit like Trump does do to his screwed up values and mentallity it creates a very inconsitant talk out of ass type of person.

Functions are not E/I S/N T/F J/P. Please go into a deeper explanation based on what you see with him ;)

He is not ENTJ

rav3n

He is more talk out of his ass then inconsistant. His inconsistancies is not in the typical P manner. EPs are flakey, EJs are actually more inconsistant in regard to thoughts. When i say shallow it means they bounce more as opposed to falling back into the more hard set internal beliefs. This is a constant back and forth struggle with EJ types to get through the world. If they surround themselves by more competent solid people this struggle is controlled by controlling the environment. If they surround themselves by shit like Trump does do to his screwed up values and mentallity it creates a very inconsitant talk out of ass type of person.
Do not confuse ENTJs with ESJs or even ENFJs. We're fucking bulldogs when we have a goal in mind with very few inconsistencies.

Functions are not E/I S/N T/F J/P. Please go into a deeper explanation based on what you see with him ;)
Meh, not going down your rabbit hole. That said, I could argue functions all day long but aren't in the mood to argue all day long.

He is not ENTJ
We agree on this. Strategy and future thought are not Trump's friend.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do not confuse ENTJs with ESJs or even ENFJs. We're fucking bulldogs when we have a goal in mind with very few inconsistencies.

Meh, not going down your rabbit hole. That said, I could argue functions all day long but aren't in the mood to argue all day long.

We agree on this. Strategy and future thought are not Trump's friend.

And what do you do when you "bull dog" it. How do you bend and what are your consistencies vs inconsistencies? Trump is bull dogging it.

rav3n

And what do you do when you "bull dog" it. How do you bend and what are your consistencies vs inconsistencies? Trump is bull dogging it.
Different. You're attempting to force very few inconsistencies into your unfitting framework. Trump is all over the map and only returns to the consistent usage of polarizing bigoted topics in order to divide and distract the masses when he feels under the gun. In other words, he returns to the roadmap to political success that Russia gave him, that of appealing to the dark side of humanity.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Different. You're attempting to force very few inconsistencies into your unfitting framework. Trump is all over the map and only returns to the consistent usage of polarizing bigoted topics in order to divide and distract the masses when he feels under the gun. In other words, he returns to the roadmap to political success that Russia gave him, that of appealing to the dark side of humanity.

You still didnt ansser my question on your inconsistencies

Jaguar

I dont see Fe on a consistant daily basis like a dom would have. I dont think he knows people worth a shit either. He follows Bannon and others on what "they" think.

Fe seeks consensus for decision-making. I'll paraphrase an Fe dom from this forum: "The more opinions I get from others, the more I trust I'm making an accurate decision." There was a thread where people posted an image of their dominant function. He posted an image of the UN. Get it?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe seeks consensus for decision-making. I'll paraphrase an Fe dom from this forum: "The more opinions I get from others, the more I trust I'm making an accurate decision." There was a thread where people posted an image of their dominant function. He posted an image of the UN. Get it?

I find the same with Dom Te though. UN is a more "liberal" feeling/helping/etc. directly. While dom Te is more business and logic based. They build bases of trust with competence. Those are the solid healthy dom Je, the unhealthy are the "loyalty" based ones because they are in a self-protected ego state. Trump WILL flounder until he finds those solid competent people, yet he surrounds himself by a mixture of shit and solid.

Its why he tries to build a base of business, because they are more "logic" based. Both logic and feeling have a place though.

Dom Te will look towards business, logic based experts. Dom Fe will look towards emotional/feeling based experts.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trump is a fucking flake. You're blind.

You assume bull dog has success...he is forcing his way through this shit. Just as others have this "mightier then though" impression of all ETJs. That is a bull dog, the heavy, pushing, weighty, forceful. ALL match Trump and its why his base chose him.

Blind...lmao...yeah:doh: