• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donald Trump's Myers-Briggs Type

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
he's an ESTP master troll.

Workaholic that has woah is my, i am being unfairly treated is not a troll. Remove Workaholic and you have part of making of troll

SR7

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
6w5
He is not a troll, he is emotionally challenged to due rich people privilege. :doh:

Not true at all he's been delivering his promises and is showing great competence.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not true at all he's been delivering his promises and is showing great competence.

What I said has nothing to do with delivering promises or competence. Competence isn't based on pushing things through. Its determined by long term results which is actually yet to be determined.

We were discussing "troll".

Bully produce results out of emotional challenged :doh: all hail the competent bully. Like one of those ass hole abusive husbands...he is awesome and competent because he can run over others. That's half ass at best.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
still can't tell (apart from slytherin).

best guess: estp 3w4 so/sx.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

He's not very charming for an ESTP.

I do question if he's ESTJ because his blunt straightforward even often offensive speech is something I've observed from my ESTJ father, who also supports him. And he literally lacks any real charm and acts quick doing what he says. Which seems very Te getting shit done.

I'm going to conclude ESTx for now.

ESTx
His enneagram is pretty clear
3w4, 7w8, 8w7 - 378 "mover shaker"

SR7

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
6w5
What I said has nothing to do with delivering promises or competence. Competence isn't based on pushing things through. Its determined by long term results which is actually yet to be determined.

We were discussing "troll".

Bully produce results out of emotional challenged :doh: all hail the competent bully. Like one of those ass hole abusive husbands...he is awesome and competent because he can run over others. That's half ass at best.

Complete non sense the organisations he's ran through were the mainstream media which is justified due to the amount of misinformation and propaganda thrown against him.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Complete non sense the organisations he's ran through were the mainstream media which is justified due to the amount of misinformation and propaganda thrown against him.

He throws more shit then the media does..lmao

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He pushes way more Te into the world then he pushes Se. I dont see much form of dom Se.

Extroverted thinking types are extremely goal oriented. They will usually ask you about your own goals, either subtly or overtly.

They enjoy talking about plans they have and the expected outcomes of those plans.

If you go to a Te user with a problem, they will immediately jump to solving it as quickly and effectively as possible.

Te users are bothered by inefficiency and strongly dislike people being late or veering off topic if there’s work to be done.

Dominant Te types may come across as bossy or know-it-all-ish, even when they genuinely mean well.

They will always argue from a results-based, purely practical standpoint.

These types usually advocate for staying organized, setting goals and making whatever choice will glean the best outcomes.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He's not very charming for an ESTP.

Not charming? He banged some of the most beautifulest gals of the world.

His type: ESTP 8w7 Sp/So.

Not a 3. Too much at ease with being an anti-conformist and a maverick. He's not attached to a refined public image like a 3. Also, he's an ESTP, not ESTJ. He's playful, flexible and unpredictable.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
He's an averagely healthy 8w7.

Level 5: Begin to dominate their environment, including others: want to feel that others are behind them, supporting their efforts. Swaggering, boastful, forceful, and expansive: the "boss" whose word is law. Proud, egocentric, want to impose their will and vision on everything, not seeing others as equals or treating them with respect.

Type Eight — The Enneagram Institute

We have named personality type Eight The Challenger because, of all the types, Eights enjoy taking on challenges themselves as well as giving others opportunities that challenge them to exceed themselves in some way. Eights are charismatic and have the physical and psychological capacities to persuade others to follow them into all kinds of endeavors—from starting a company, to rebuilding a city, to running a household, to waging war, to making peace.

Eights have enormous willpower and vitality, and they feel most alive when they are exercising these capacities in the world. They use their abundant energy to effect changes in their environment—to “leave their mark" on it—but also to keep the environment, and especially other people, from hurting them and those they care about. At an early age, Eights understand that this requires strength, will, persistence, and endurance—qualities that they develop in themselves and which they look for in others.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I can see him in level 1-4 to some extent.

Level 1 (At Their Best): Become self-restrained and magnanimous, merciful and forbearing, mastering self through their self-surrender to a higher authority. Courageous, willing to put self in serious jeopardy to achieve their vision and have a lasting influence. May achieve true heroism and historical greatness.

Level 2: Self-assertive, self-confident, and strong: have learned to stand up for what they need and want. A resourceful, "can do" attitude and passionate inner drive.

Level 3: Decisive, authoritative, and commanding: the natural leader others look up to. Take initiative, make things happen: champion people, provider, protective, and honorable, carrying others with their strength.

Average Levels

Level 4: Self-sufficiency, financial independence, and having enough resources are important concerns: become enterprising, pragmatic, "rugged individualists," wheeler-dealers. Risk-taking, hardworking, denying own emotional needs

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude's an ESTP mess.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude's an ESTP mess.
Agreed. I chuckled when I saw this thread in "popular culture" as he is neither popular, nor cultured.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Evil and a Heathen
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Agreed. I chuckled when I saw this thread in "popular culture" as he is neither popular, nor cultured.

Well, he was in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Maybe that counts for something.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not charming? He banged some of the most beautifulest gals of the world.

His type: ESTP 8w7 Sp/So.

Not a 3. Too much at ease with being an anti-conformist and a maverick. He's not attached to a refined public image like a 3. Also, he's an ESTP, not ESTJ. He's playful, flexible and unpredictable.

3 is just in his tritype the "mover shaker" not his core type. That would indeed be 8w7. 873

378 The Mover Shaker

kirsten

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp

You're right, he's the most competentest person ever. :newwink:

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
ESTJ with moments of ENTJ and ENTPness. But a ESTJ nonetheless.