• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you still love Kanye?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That may be the only song you like, but he has 3 albums that are considered definitive hip hop classics and has more or less singlehandedly changed the course of the genre multiple times. One of the most - if not the most - influential hip hop artist of the century so far.

I thought Yeezus was crap (I enjoy abrasive music and other more harsh hiphop acts like dälek, Yeezus was a very halfassed patchwork of an album tho) and The Life of Pablo was only marginally better in terms of personal enjoyability. The sound lacks the cohesion that was present on his better efforts like My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Late Graduation and 808's & Heartbreak, the good songs are few and far between, and while lyricism was never his strong suit, there are some moments there that are straight up embarassing. Unless he returns with something of the same quality as My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, I'm inclined to think he's a spent force.

Hence why i said my opinion. Maybe why i prefer old school artists.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hence why i said my opinion. Maybe why i prefer old school artists.
Sure, but one hit wonder implies the artist's musical output fell into obscurity after one massive hit. Just wasn't sure if you were claiming that was the case.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure, but one hit wonder implies the artist's musical output fell into obscurity after one massive hit. Just wasn't sure if you were claiming that was the case.

He did with me...lol

Jaguar

Kanye's music. You call that shit, music? I'd use it to torment terrorists.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nice emotional response clickbait @thread title, implying past tense in the first place.

This was meant for people who used to like Kanye or still likes Kanye, if you have a problem with that or this thread then you dont have to write.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to be a fan of his up until my dark twisted beautiful fantasy. then he started up with Kim k and aligned himself with the kardashian klan and I felt he was making a joke of himself and going directly against the message of a lot of his music. life of Pablo had some good songs though.

he is a smart, talented guy with some important things to say but doesn't know how to filter out the ridiculous ones. aka a Gemini.

I hate hearing people who don't listen to or know anything
about hiphop/rap try to critique his music though. I think a lot of people are simply offended by the idea of an arrogant black man.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
12751064_1656033937995385_1997528141_n.jpg

+

13628022_503477949847072_1772253136_n.jpg