• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diagnose this person

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I have a person in my family that will never admit that he needs to see a counselor or that he ever has problems, but I would like to know what I am dealing with - is it mental illness, Aspbergers, something else.

He doesn't have normal conversation skills. When he talks to you, it is always a lecture, ususally on history or politics.

He gets in a tantrum/rage if anything goes bad in his life at all.

He blames everyone else for his problems and never ever admits that he is wrong.

He is extremely paranoid and sees everything in life through "someone is out to get me."

He hoards books, magazines, and newspapers until he has no room to move around his home.

He can never see anything from another person's perspective. It's like he doesn't have the ability.

He can't handle anything that is out of the routine. Stuff like decorating for Christmas, going on vacation, or having a garage sale always throws him into a rage.

Any thoughts?

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds a lot like my step-grandfather. I know he was borderline mentally retarded, probably actually mentally retarded, but his guardians hid him away in the navy.

Could be Asperger's.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp