• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

D&D Class Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1719797357897.png

Your class is Warlock (85%).

The warlock is a wielder of eldritch power, making pacts with otherworldly entities in exchange for arcane abilities. They embody intrigue, ambition, and a hint of darkness. Unlike other spellcasters who derive their magic from study or innate talent, warlocks forge a pact with a powerful being—often an otherworldly patron such as a fiend, fey, or celestial. This pact grants them access to potent magic beyond mortal comprehension. Warlocks are often enigmatic figures, their motivations shrouded in mystery as they navigate the intricate web of their patron's desires. While some embrace the darkness of their patrons, others seek to subvert their influence or even harness it for their own ends. Despite their pact-bound powers, warlocks often face moral dilemmas, torn between loyalty to their patron and their own sense of morality. In essence, the warlock is a complex figure, walking a precarious line between power and peril in their pursuit of arcane mastery.

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
Dammit, I keep getting sucked into these goofy tests.

Wizard - 90%, Warlock - 80%

ygolo

My termites win
A monk (@ 100%)?
I suppose.
Are they any good in a D&D party?

Wizzard was close behind (90%)

Paladin, Fighter and Ranger close after that (85%)