• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cooperation: Islam and Christianity

Mole

Permabanned
Hi. In our mosque ... Iraqi men don't talk to women except their families, if women would talk they would be sexually objectified, noone can do anything about that. And they would cause temptation, Christians pray to God save us from temptation. Temptation is like a snake.

Sorry for hurting your feelings.

For the same reason women couldn't be priests and can't now be imaams.

- - - Updated - - -
Hey! :bye:

The values of the West are evidence and reason, freedom and equality, particularly the equality of women.

Islam denies evidence and reason by teaching Creationism to muslim students, and denies the equality of women under Sharia law.

And 57 Islamic nations under the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC ), founded in 1969, have openly and publicly rejected liberal democracy and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in favour of Sharia.

And we note how aggressive Islam is in pursuing Islamic supremacy and Islamic inequality.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
I wonder if you fellows are creating sort of a loop there.

Women are tempting alright, but they become much more tempting if you hide them.
Pain causes activity, supressed temptation is the mark of the man/warrior. God if you are poor like in our countries.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
The values of the West are evidence and reason, freedom and equality, particularly the equality of women.

Islam denies evidence and reason by teaching Creationism to muslim students, and denies the equality of women under Sharia law.

And 57 Islamic nations under the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC ), founded in 1969, have openly and publicly rejected liberal democracy and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in favour of Sharia.

And we note how aggressive Islam is in pursuing Islamic supremacy and Islamic inequality.
Makes for better sex! [MENTION=6336]AphroditeGoneAwry[/MENTION]

Mole

Permabanned
Pain causes activity, supressed temptation is the mark of the man/warrior. God if you are poor like in our countries.

Islamic nations are poor because they have rejected the work of the Scottish economist and moral philosopher, Adam Smith, in his book An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations called for short just The Wealth of Nations published in 1776.

The Wealth of Nations led to the Industrial Revolution and the wealth of the West.

By contrast the Islamic nations stuck with their medieval view of economics, failed to industialize, and remained poor. And interestingly blamed the West for their poverty.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
[MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] didn't you see the video you showed me in the other thread?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hi. In our mosque ... Iraqi men don't talk to women except their families, if women would talk they would be sexually objectified, noone can do anything about that.

Get your men on a fucking leash until they learn some self control and manners. This stems from a lack education and a lack of parenting skills. How do you expect anyone to listen to anything you say when you can't keep yourself in control and don't believe you should have to?

Cowardly

deactivated
Muhammad: war lord

Jesus : pacifist

That's why there's no comparison between the two scripturally. Their identifying prophet kidnapped foreign women, stole booty from caravans and was essentially a war lord who held other people to a higher moral standard than himself. Jesus lived by example and never sinned.

There's also no scriptural basis of comparison as to how husbands and wives should behave, while wives should submit to their husbands, husbands are instructed to be gentle and loving to their wives, giving her no cause to hate him. In Islam race isn't an issue, but they still make a huge difference between men and women, while in Christianity while there's also no difference between "Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, MALE NOR FEMALE"...there's no scriptural grounds for beating or demeaning women or treatment of women as second class citizens after the gospels of Christ.

Liberals and atheists love to pretend they are the same though.
I wasn't comparing their philosophies (or doctrines, or whatever else). I was pointing out that many scriptures don't limit themselves to the spiritual. I think most of the non-spiritual guidance found in the Bible is in the Old Testament.

So you hide women so you can create more temptation from which you draw your strength from?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Get your men on a fucking leash until they learn some self control and manners. This stems from a lack education and a lack of parenting skills. How do you expect anyone to listen to anything you say when you can't keep yourself in control and don't believe you should have to?
Separation of genders is our way to practise control.

Cowardly

deactivated
What .. Why are you asking then? What kind of man are you.
Forget that.

I'm so out of touch with what's going on here. Man, you leave for an hour...:unsure:

So Cowardly loves me :)hifive:)
I know. It happened so fast right?

[MENTION=27574]Cowardly[/MENTION] ... Thats a secret ;)
I don't know what to think about this.

Get your men on a fucking leash until they learn some self control and manners
woohoo

Though Islam forbids homosexuality.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
[MENTION=27574]Cowardly[/MENTION] It is really a secret, i don't know.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
You should get out of the house more often.
Well I do. I have Aspergers, so this happens. It also means I have bad communication skills and socialization skills. And i don't know how to talk to women.

Cowardly

deactivated
Well I do. I have Aspergers, so this happens. It also means I have bad communication skills and socialization skills. And i don't know how to talk to women.

I was joking here too. Sorry there, I'm a little tired.

What do you hope to get out of life?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
I want to die, I am ready to die but don't want to kill myself. That is haram. But Bushidio (code of honor of the samurai) says such people should enjoy ever cup of tea, ever breath they take, and even every act of aggression ... Because we are all dying. No rush, calm down and persevere, as warrior.

But things to do besides breathing, i don't know many. Before I knew killing, but not anymore.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No missy. Christians will be judged by their loyality to their own book. Women shouldn't talk in congregations. They can, but you are agressive.

Peace

My pastor is a woman. I'm not your "Missy" ...but you using expressions which are fundamentally American and frequently specifically Southern tends to make me think that much more that you are a massive troll.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wonder if you fellows are creating sort of a loop there.

Women are tempting alright, but they become much more tempting if you hide them.

It also creates a rape culture where the woman is blamed for being "exposed meat" and what cat can resist exposed meat? Men being the animal and women being held accountable as meat. An Imam actually made a speech about this, comparing women to meat thrown in the street.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Separation of genders is our way to practise control.

Any real transcendental spiritual practice teaches self control from within. Milk before meat and all that, but if this applies to grown men and not adolescent boys, it's retarding your spiritual growth.