• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cold war 2.0

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
Interesting if what Beau is saying about Biden green lighting the Raffa invasion is/was true. I suspect it is, and the Whitehouse just pulled it back for more wordsmithing/spin doctoring to make it appear to as if the green light is not really a green light. Or maybe Biden just agrees to not condemn the Raffa invasion publicly.

If so, this is playing out exactly as the Politico article linked by VG said it might (i.e. Netanyahu provokes Iran, Iran responds, Netanyahu agrees to de-escalate with Iran if Biden green lights Raffa invasion).

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
The house passed the Ukraine aid bill. Woot! First good piece of political news I have heard for several years.

I presume this will not fail to pass the senate. No crazy Democratic senators are going to oppose this are they?

Hopefully, Marjorie Taylor Greene will set herself on fire in protest.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The house passed the Ukraine aid bill. Woot! First good piece of political news I have heard for several years.

I presume this will not fail to pass the senate. No crazy Democratic senators are going to oppose this are they?

Hopefully, Marjorie Taylor Greene will set herself on fire in protest.
Three Democrats and 15 Republicans voted against it.

37 House Democrats voted against Israel aid, while 112 House Republicans voted against Ukraine aid. 21 House Republicans voted against both packages.

The GOP deserves Marge Green as their speaker if they manage to oust Johnson. But she is vying for Trump's VP spot.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The EU elections are in 42 days.
Therefore here is what main two blocks are offering (all of the 7 blocks will get their video eventually).

Center right

Center left

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The current cover of Der Spiegel:

8ec511ce-f1f6-4947-aba4-5ab3bf550207_w335_r0.7502857142857143_fpx38_fpy23.jpg