• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

classification bandwagon party

What are Asynartetic's Types (please vote on more than one system, if possible)

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ESFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• INFP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• so/sp

• so/sx

• ESE (ESFj)

• SEI (ISFp)

• LSI (ISTj)

• SLE (ESTp)

• EIE (ENFj)

• EIE (INFp)

• ESI (ISFj)

• SEE (ESFp)

• LIE (ENTj)

• ILI (INTp)

• EII (INFj)

• IEE (ENFp)

• LSE (ESTj)

• SLI (ISTp)

• Total voters

rav3n

You're either an INTP who's Ti-Si looping or you're not an INTP. You appear to be absent any Ne.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm interested in typing people so your premise is ok by me.

I have a question though.

Am I supposed to stalk you around the site to find your data?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're either an INTP who's Ti-Si looping or you're not an INTP. You appear to be absent any Ne.

What makes you suspect a loop? What is your second guess? ISFJ? ISTP? ISFP? Other?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think if you'd answer a questionnaire, it would be a lot easier. I haven't seen many of your function to clearly manifest to be honest and while I see why you think your type is IxxP, it really could be anything from ISFP to INTP right now.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here is one

Self-Preservation (Need to protect and preserve)
1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?

Probably not as much as I should

2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you and your resources?

somewhat. It's come with practice. Perhaps I'm biased because I'm a parent.

3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big changes?

It depends. Sometimes surprises are fun and I'm not one to overplan and schedule my day-to-day life but I also hate things like people dropping in unannounced.

4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it's a "sure" thing?

I wish that were the case but unfortunately I've dove into new experiences and risks a lot in my life, when I should have probably thought things through better.

5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?

very much so.

6. Do you tend to be introverted?

yes, I am fairly reserved although I can be quite outgoing and talkative under the right circumstances. At times I find myself really wanting to speak up more and talk to people, but restraining myself out of fear of sounding like a weirdo or an idiot.

7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?

yes, I have a good general understanding of them, it's just not something I participate in as much as I should. If I had more money to save and invest, I definitely would like to.

8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?

yeah, somewhat. It's a learned skill that comes from experience, from bad memories of being ill prepared in the past.

9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?

again, probably not as much as I should be.

10. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?

sometimes. Sometimes I just imagine a situation going a number of ways, though I don't necessarily imagine the worst case scenarios happening.

11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?

I probably should be more like that, but I tend to be more of a tentative agreements, settle things on a handshske sort of person. I honestly find it hard to focus on people when they come at me with a lot of details and information, instead preferring to sort of go with the flow and have a general idea of how events may unfold.

12. In relationships do you take care of others financially?

No, I need a personal assistant. I am fully capable of taking care of my own finances but I've always ended up paired with women who tend to prefer managing all of that stuff like shared bank accounts. This ties into my distaste for too many details and superfluous information, I suppose.

Social (Need for Social Validation) - Can show up with strong focus on groups, organizations, family, world, friends, your surroundings, your social image
1. Do you need or really like social validation?

I tend to have more of a 'haters gonna hate' attitude, although sometimes that validation is nice from people I actually give fucks about.

2. Is social image important to you?

I suppose it is to everyone, to varying degrees, but I don't really spend too much time worrying about this.

3. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?

being put in the spotlight like that tends to make me uncomfortable. While I don't like, say, others taking credit for my ideas and work, I also tend to have a hard time taking praise, rewards and compliments, somehow second-guessing myself and wondering what the hype is about, why people might think so highly of me.

4. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?

yes, sometimes.

5. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?

I think I already answered this with #3. I find that I'm only seriously bothered if others attempt to take credit for my ideas and work. I'm not looking for participation trophies either though.

6. Are you upset if you don't get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?

sometimes. If I really went the extra mile and people are dismissive or overlook it, or someone else take credit, then I find that to be unfair.

7. Are you involved in groups, organizations and team oriented activities?

no, and I prefer to work alone and figure things out myself if possible.

8. Is belonging to special groups or being a leader of a group important to you?

not really

9. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?

not usually but I might be if it was something of special pertinence to my own interests and people knowingly excluded me.

10. Do you make your money through your association with groups affecting a large number of people?

N/A

11. Do you get really upset if you make a social faux pas? Do you think about and plan out how you will be or present yourself in public?

It depends on the severity of the faux pas or the particular situation. Sometimes it's something I just laugh off in a self-deprecating way, but other times I am very bothered by it and want to hide in a hole.

12. Are you the social instigator and connector in your family?

no, I always seem to be paired with extraverted or more socially outgoing people who are more interested in taking the reins in that department.

Relationship (Need for 1 to 1 or Relationship Closeness)
1. Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?

Yes. I may not be the most emotionally literate person but I have tended to really put a lot of importance on romantic relationships in the past, somewhat romanticizing them. This has also been the case in some close friendships, seeing them as akin to great literary or film partnerships

2. Do you like intense energy, particularly in relating to people? Are you energized when you have a revealing conversation or engagement with another, particularly a special other?

I like it when I can find a common bond over shared interests and ideas.

3. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?

neither seem to be of paramount importance, but I'd say slightly more the former than on money.

4. Does money relate to how a partner will see you more than security for yourself?

I really had to think about this one a lot. I would say yes.

5. Are money and resources less for self and more to please an intimate other?

yeah, I really only need enough to be able to eat and have materials/equipment to pursue certain interests and hobbies. Otherwise, I want her to be covered.

6. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?

I don't know, it depends on what other concerns.

7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?

not really

8. Do you tend to be in the moment and not think as much about the future or your future security?

I have a hard time living in the moment, though I wish I could do that more. My mind tends to wander forward in time a lot. It's like the default setting.

9. Do you have an urge to merge? Do you "lose yourself" with an important other at times?

Not really because I don't know if I am comfortable with the idea of losing my own individuality and sense of self. Even if the self is an illusion anyway.

10. Do you like risk taking? New experiences? Tend to get bored without enough stimulation particularly in the area of relationships?

Yes, yes, and yes

11. Are you focused more on connection with another and forget your own priorities?

that has been the case a lot in the past, that I can get so absorbed in another person that way

12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?

somewhat. I do find a lot of that, especially the latter. I am not a particularly religious person and yet I do feel like a lot of profound experiences carry a certain mystical, religious or spiritual weight to them. For example, experiencing a natural event like a huge storm or even just seeing the night sky in a field miles away from any artificial light sources might be almost like religious experiences to me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's a long-ish and not entirely flattering look at INTP and all 8 functions from the perspective of an ENTP; if I didn't know better, I'd think he was talking about me.

Metis

That's a good point. I wouldn't say absent, but what makes it hard to settle on INTP is a feeling of flatness. [MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION], do people IRL claim you have a flat affect?

rav3n

That's a good point. I wouldn't say absent, but what makes it hard to settle on INTP is a feeling of flatness. [MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION], do people IRL claim you have a flat affect?
No bounce and anxiety.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Not to my face. Someone called me a cold fish once. They were boring.

People have complimented me as having a dry wit. People laugh at me, they think my observations are intended as jokes when I share them.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope. You evidence anxiety.

Obviously. That may be more pertinent to enneatype and the big five dimensions

Or maybe not, but anxiety is not exclusive to any particular types. It would be nice if you could elaborate beyond 4 word responses.

Metis

Why did you delete your Johari/Nohari links from your signature? Did you find anything useful in them about how you're perceived, and did it give you any insight into yourself? [MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION]

Agreed about anxiety, you seem high in what Big Five calls neurosis. But also openness. How do you score?

Do you think you're anxious?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why did you delete your Johari/Nohari links from your signature? Did you find anything useful in them about how you're perceived, and did it give you any insight into yourself? [MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION]

Agreed about anxiety, you seem high in what Big Five calls neurosis. But also openness. How do you score?

Do you think you're anxious?

I do have a lot of anxiety.

I scored very high on openness and inquisitiveness in the past on versions of big five and global five tests. I scored RCUEI on similar minds global five test.

I deleted those links because people were using fake names and not taking it seriously. Maybe I’ll add them back at some point. Otherwise I appreciated the feedback

Metis

I do have a lot of anxiety.

I scored very high on openness and inquisitiveness in the past on versions of big five and global five tests. I scored RCUEI on similar minds global five test.

I deleted those links because people were using fake names and not taking it seriously. Maybe I’ll add them back at some point. Otherwise I appreciated the feedback

Do you exercise?

Metis

Oh, you added this.

Ah. I did your Nohari only. Either I wanted to try it out before starting one for myself, or yours gave me the idea. I forget which.

Anyway, I used Eeevil for yours. That's the first Nohari/Johari I've ever filled out. My responses were serious.