• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brief Explanation of the Pro-Life and Pro-Choice perspectives in the Abortion Controversy

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
“When it comes to abortion, Republicans generally are Pro Life. That’s the problem with the Republican Party. They are don’t see the big picture.

Generally speaking the large percentile of children born are not wanted by the person wanting an abortion.

These are facts and hard statistics. 2/3 of children growing up unwanted in a dysfunctional home, for the rest of their lives have one or more of these debilitating issues.

1. Crime
2. Problems with jobs
3. Problems with relationships
4. Mental health issues
5 Substance Abuse

Republicans generally don’t want to pay for services for those who have societal issues.
They are brought into the world and then get discarded. Society can’t afford to pay for dysfunctional children growing to be dysfunctional as well.
This shows how the Republican agenda isn't really about saving babies, but rather about control: controlling women, controlling families, forcing everyone else to live the way they think is right. If they truly wanted to prevent abortion, they would make effective, affordable birth control readily available nationwide, and would have fact-based sex education taught in all schools. Both of these measures have been shown to reduce unwanted pregnancy, which is where most abortion starts.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hello @Coriolis
I had an anonymous reader reply

“Then the person wanting the abortion should figure out that there is a multitude of ways to avoid getting pregnant in the first place.

Any birthing person who does not understand that fact is also dysfunctional and should not be getting pregnant to begin with.”

“This is not going to happen. How many generalizations has this fight been going for?

The bottom line generally speaking the Republicans don’t want to increase taxes for the care of children growing up in dysfunctional homes and then have issues statistically for their lifetimes.

This is hard data Coriolis coming from research studies that 2/3 of children growing up in a dysfunctional home have issues in a host of areas.

I think it cruel to bring children unto the world without a loving and nurturing home. Republicans apparently don’t have the data and statistics of the disservice they do by bringing children into the world.

They don’t have the bigger picture of how due to their pro life stance they are initialing and maintaining a cycle of dysfunction.

The Republicans on another topic come up with people kill people, not guns. Again this is an unrealistic mantra.

They have an irrational notion that this cycle will not continue. Hence they fight for gun rights. This is fact there will continue to have mass shootings.

More people will die needlessly because they don’t want sensible and rational gun laws. They don’t want to stop from buying semi automatic guns with large bullet magazines.

Last edited:

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Are Republicans unknowingly helping to maintain a dysfunctional society by their fierce pro life stance?

This is not attacking. Apparently the Republican Party are not aware nor educated enough when it comes to the dynamics of a cycle of dysfunction

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This troubles me. I know democrats, indeed all people must have blind spots. I am not purposely attacking conservatives. I can only point out inconsistencies.

1. Jesus said, “Give unto Caesar what is his.”

2. Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within.”

Yet I see blatant hypocrisy in that the world worship, “Fame, Power, Wealth, sex, beauty, and violence.”

3. Jesus said, “It is harder for a camel go through the eyes of a needle, rather than a rich man enter the kingdom of heaven.”

4. Jesus said to feed and succor the poor. Coming from Jesus, this is a commandment.”

5. Jesus said, “What thought you gave done to the least, you have given unto me.”

6. Jesus said why worry of earthly concerns. Does not the lord provide for the birds and animals?” Put our trust in him, and worry not.

Taking all these verses together we should as a moral responsibility to be willing to pay taxes in order to help our fellow man.

In the time of the Robber Barons of, Carnegie, J.p. Morgan, Vanderbilt, Rockefeller and Ford the tax on the rich was at 90%.

Yet these titans of industry I’ve mentioned were still exorbitantly rich and billionaires in wealth in todays money.

Anything other is hypocrisy. Republicans are fighting to be taxed a mere 2% higher. This is blatant, sheer hypocrisy. We worship, “Fame, Power, Wealth, sex, beauty, and violence.”

7. And on the last day Jesus will say unto those not helping our fellow brothers and sisters that he never knew us.

Republicans don’t want abortion. They fight for an unborn fetus. What to me is as sheer horror.is mankind’s slaughtering of feeling and alert animals for our consumption.

Republicans have a very dim few of the consequence of forcing women to have babies they don’t want.

According to research 2/3 of children growing up in dysfunctional homes for the rest of their lives have problems in one or more areas.

1. Mental Illness
2.Substance Abuse
3. Crime
4. Problems with jobs
5. Problems with relationships

Republicans force these unwanted children that will statistically be raised in homes lacking love and nurture.

Generally republicans don’t want to pay for social services. They turn their back on the children they wish to be born into this world.

I think it cruel to bring children into the world that will then have problems but not the funds to help these individuals who had the misfortune to have bad parenting. It is cruel, immoral, unethical, and lacks humanity.

I am not putting down Republicans. I just wish to stress the importance that they learn and educate themselves. This is of the consequences of their pro life stance.” LightSun