• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bill Gates is an INTJ

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched a three part three hour long documentary on Bill Gates last weekend and determined he is most certainly an INTJ. Ibhqve heard people say he is an ENTJ or INTP over the years and don't know where people could get that from.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The documentary was pretty fascinating. It's on Netflix

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Definitely don't think he's INTP. It's one of the NTJs. I also don't think he's a 5 either.

But I'll check it out, since he's an interesting character.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All I know is that since I got his microchip, I've had him command me every night in my dreams. Due to him being clad in a skimpy European bathing suit (think that one Borat pic), I am unable to put up any resistance, and in fact eagerly anticipate my dreams every night.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All I know is that since I got his microchip, I've had him command me every night in my dreams. Due to him being clad in a skimpy European bathing suit (think that one Borat pic), I am unable to put up any resistance, and in fact eagerly anticipate my dreams every night.

Same. But since I've been told by several people that almost everyone with a vaccine will die come flu season, it will be short lived.

I'd guess NTJ for supreme overlord Gates.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Same. But since I've been told by several people that almost everyone with a vaccine will die come flu season, it will be short lived.

I'd guess NTJ for supreme overlord Gates.
I thought we had 18 more months? Damn I am not sure why he would want to kill off the more intelligent people but maybe its a part of his plan to become an overlord to idiots.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely don't think he's INTP. It's one of the NTJs. I also don't think he's a 5 either.

But I'll check it out, since he's an interesting character.
What do you think if not a 5?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
What do you think if not a 5?
8, 3, or 6. Obsessed enough with domination and "winning" to make me veer away from 5. Though his monopolistic tendencies could be considered the hoarding nature of the 5.

It's harder to type people when they're older. Almost too well balanced. Same problem people have with Dumbledore and typing him as an NFJ. So I go back to his behavioral style when he was younger for clues.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bill Gates is one of the most evil and powerful person on this planet and he is a 5w6 Sp/So. INTJ would fit well for him. Sort of a real-life Palpatine/Darth Sidious (like George Soros, an other 6w5 Sp/So). ENTJ and INTP would fit fine for him too but strong chances are that he is between those two types. So INTJ 5w6 Sp/So.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bill Gates is one of the most evil and powerful person on this planet and he is a 5w6 Sp/So. INTJ would fit well for him. Sort of a real-life Palpatine/Darth Sidious (like George Soros, an other 6w5 Sp/So). ENTJ and INTP would fit fine for him too but strong chances are that he is between those two types. So INTJ 5w6 Sp/So.
Did I scare you that much?

What can I say? I got tired of ENxJs using me as a scapegoat simply because I have heterodox views that they don't understand ( and have no interest in trying to understand) and had a low position on the social hierarchy. This would often be done while buddying up to people with folks that actually do have heinous views and support their propagation.

I suppose I learned how to play the social game and assert myself somewhat.

Not only does it get people off my back, it might actually end up helping my views become a reality ( but humility is still important, so I don't want to get ahead of myself here).

Also a lot of it just involves listening to other people and showing them that you have done so, and not always expecting them to want everything you want.

Another part of it is paying attention to the "how you say it" part after having people go after me because of "how I said it" rather than "what I said".

More times than I can count I've witnessed people say something completely awful or stupid and get a complete pass just because there was nothing objectionable about "how" they said it. I concluded that there must be something to that and perhaps I should give more thought to the "how" and not just the "what".

Last edited:

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He’s always looked like Kermit the frog, to me.

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
He’s always looked like Kermit the frog, to me.
I'm cursed to have an acquaintance from jr high and high school that looks just like him with all the same body language. My "buddy" is a jokester and annoying in a loud used car salesman kind of way too.

I can see either one, and see the other in my head at the same time. Not a fun event.