• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best action scenes

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Simple thread with a simple purpose.... KICK ASS

I will begin with this humble offering from John Wick which is an awesome Action movie.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I sure love Michael Mann.

If you wanna see the kind of instructor and training that allowed Tom Cruise to pull off that scene you need look no farther than this guy and others like him.

This guy is (or was) Italian special forces.

Also:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If you wanna see the kind of instructor and training that allowed Tom Cruise to pull off that scene you need look no farther than this guy and others like him.
Andy McNab and Mick Gould were SAS. Gould had a cameo in Luck as the hitman Dennis Farina killed in the restaurant bathroom.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Andy McNab and Mick Gould were SAS. Gould had a cameo in Luck as the hitman Dennis Farina killed in the restaurant bathroom.

I'm saving up some $$ to get into 3-gun competition myself. It's hard to be competitive for less than about $4k, but here's what it looks like.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Somebody already posted the hallway scene from Oldboy, so I'll skip that one.

For me, the most badass action scenes is one that has the suspense element. It's even better when a gun isn't involved.

tofuburger

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Action simply doesn't get much better than this.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fun sequences from The Winter Soldier (although the first is more an endurance run, like the opening where he's running circles around all the national monuments in DC).

Then there's the highway chase/fight scene, here in two videos (the second clip, Winter Soldier and Cap are just going all out, without slowing down):

(spoiler at end of second vid)

There are others from this movie (like the elevator fight).