• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battle of the Ne Doms

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Let's just say I still have hope for you Sour Patch kids, as once you get past their sour and crystal exterior you get to the sweet and mushy side of them. You should be thankful there is at least one person out there that still sees the good in you guys. I may be the last one! :newwink:

Except for the ENTPs themselves as we love ourselves so much we will never lose faith in self. I was the ENTP that got your faith in em back wasn't I?. Bahhh everyone's soft and mushy inside but we are pure hard freaking crystal all the way and we only soften ourselves as much as we can possibly do so to fool outsiders into thinking we can be taken on in a fight. Before you say im a coward for picking on soft ENFPs I worked hard to get this hardness dude so work out more!.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Except for the ENTPs themselves as we love ourselves so much we will never lose faith in self. I was the ENTP that got your faith in em back wasn't I?. Bahhh everyone's soft and mushy inside but we are pure hard freaking crystal all the way and we only soften ourselves as much as we can possibly do so to fool outsiders into thinking we can be taken on in a fight. Before you say im a coward for picking on soft ENFPs I worked hard to get this hardness dude so work out more!.
Why would I say you were a coward for picking on ENFPs? That's Fe speaking. Shove it aside, kick it to the curb, what are YOUR values? You aren't so hardened on the outside, and that's quite alright, no one would think any less of you :)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why would I say you were a coward for picking on ENFPs? That's Fe speaking. Shove it aside, kick it to the curb, what are YOUR values? You aren't so hardened on the outside, and that's quite alright, no one would think any less of you :)

Dont you worry I have plenty of values like not being a emo, a crybaby or a loser ;). Fe isn't valueless we just take in objective values from society so our values are more refined as it has been evaluated by a court so you Fi guys have kangaroo court values as they are only subject to self analysis not widespread analysis. Its like hmmm Fe puts all values through ananysis from millions of people to check for defects.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Dont you worry I have plenty of values like not being a emo, a crybaby or a loser ;). Fe isn't valueless we just take in objective values from society so our values are more refined as it has been evaluated by a court so you Fi guys have kangaroo court values as they are only subject to self analysis not widespread analysis. Its like hmmm Fe puts all values through ananysis from millions of people to check for defects.
Did I infer your Fe contains no values? Your Ti is faltering there a bit. I mentioned to kick Fe aside BECAUSE you assumed I would suggest you were being a bully by picking on the weak, Fe, crowd sourced values right there in action ;) I was no wear thinking along those lines. Sure I'm against picking on the weak as well, but I approach the situation, not at surface level, don't do this, this, and that, but look at the situation as what has been brewing beneath the parties and what it is, about picking on the weak, that we have issue with and really, why do we assume the weak, is the one we must protect, as a culture. If we coddle the weak, do they grow and improve?

Like how this is turning into a philosophical discussion from what started as trolly banter? You better, cuz I sure do! :D

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You two remind me of that weekender with Nicola Tesla and Marie Curie at Pompeii

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This 'battle' is fast becoming a dippy hippie lovefest! FIGHT! :bitchfest:

What else would you expect from a thread started and populated by heavy Ne? :p

Before you know it, this thread may start to question whether the tomato is indeed a fruit or if it's a vegetable!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Well I mean you get two different creative types together with the right ambiance and anything is possible...

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well I mean you get two different creative types together with the right ambiance and anything is possible...
I do enjoy having the little rascal around. The dynamic to me feels like we're both these goofy, sometimes wacky individuals, that find a friendship through that shared experience, but I'm a bit more "serious" and reserved, and he's a bit more out there and cheeky. He makes me feel like a kid again and I love it! OK, scratch that, I DO feel like a kid at all times lol, but he encourages me to act on that feeling :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Did I infer your Fe contains no values? Your Ti is faltering there a bit. I mentioned to kick Fe aside BECAUSE you assumed I would suggest you were being a bully by picking on the weak, Fe, crowd sourced values right there in action ;) I was no wear thinking along those lines. Sure I'm against picking on the weak as well, but I approach the situation, not at surface level, don't do this, this, and that, but look at the situation as what has been brewing beneath the parties and what it is, about picking on the weak, that we have issue with and really, why do we assume the weak, is the one we must protect, as a culture. If we coddle the weak, do they grow and improve?

Like how this is turning into a philosophical discussion from what started as trolly banter? You better, cuz I sure do! :D

I was thinking like should we use more weak people and use them as cannon fodder by not making them strong or toughen them up and kill a lot in the process but ending up with a strong elite unit or doing a mix of both or even like just have a cannon fodder front to act as a shield for the elite troopers. Its like say we could have a lot of light and fragile but fast spaceships or have a few really big ones. Hmm on the logic of making the weak stronger I think overall abusing the weak could make them stronger in the long run as its like hmmm they gotta follow Darwinist laws and surive or die but then we may have far less net strength overall. Hmmm how about investing in say hmm do you think the future will feature lasers or bullets as weapons and aslo do you think its logical or moral to use a clone army A la star wars?.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Whoa! Whoa! Now let's not get crazy here.
BTW, this isn't some exclusive thread for me and [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION], please feel free to join in on the fun! :happy2:

Though, there is also a mildly serious side to this thread too that I am just as interested in, and that is, what differences do you see between the way an ENTP trolls, and the way an ENFP trolls? Don't let the word "troll" throw you off though as I only use it as a point of reference. To me, both types do the exact same thing outwardly with people, but it looks different and thus, is labeled differently.

So if you have any thoughts on that, I'd love to hear your perspective! Some members, and I agree, label the ENFP trolling as playful. I know I like to tease and joke with people as a way to show my affection for them, but at least for me, I don't do this until I've found a certain comfort level with that person. I don't do this to just anyone, and maybe that's why it isn't considered trolling? Maybe ENTPs don't wait and just jump in and do the same thing around strangers?

Permabanned
ydxelx69

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Quick @Cat Brainz! Let's use this dude as canon fodder! He's big, heavy, and slow, and that massive axe he's carrying will ensure any trees hurled our direction will get cut down into toothpicks by the time they hit us.

Ya, that sounds about right, use lumberjacks as canon fodder. The resulting mess will then act as our crumple zone in front to protect against the real invasion. Hurled trees is only the beginning I'm afraid :unsure:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Quick @Cat Brainz! Let's use this dude as canon fodder! He's big, heavy, and slow, and that massive axe he's carrying will ensure any trees hurled our direction will get cut down into toothpicks by the time they hit us.

Ya, that sounds about right, use lumberjacks as canon fodder. The resulting mess will then act as our crumple zone in front to protect against the real invasion. Hurled trees is only the beginning I'm afraid :unsure:

Hell Phobik himself would make a good elite solder as he has the abillty to confuse and disarm people with confusing memes and one liners so the enemy then get cut down the cannon fodder!. That axe guys not cannon fooder. Hes a kickass lumber jack and will have the abillty to rally 50 lumberjacks per hour to our cause so we can sooner or later overwhelm the enemy while Phobik spreads mass confusion and alas we can win!.

I was wondering do our introverted counterparts troll as well since there is now an INFP and an INTP in here. INxPs you are welcome as well to offer your trolling methods.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hell Phobik himself would make a good elite solder as he has the abillty to confuse and disarm people with confusing memes and one liners so the enemy then get cut down the cannon fodder!. That axe guys not cannon fooder. Hes a kickass lumber jack and will have the abillty to rally 50 lumberjacks per hour to our cause so we can sooner or later overwhelm the enemy while Phobik spreads mass confusion and alas we can win!.

I was wondering do our introverted counterparts troll as well since there is now an INFP and an INTP in here. INxPs you are welcome as well to offer your trolling methods.

Actually, when I mentioned using the lumberjack as cannon fodder, I should've explained my thought better, he wouldn't die in the cannon, but it would propel him forward while he's swinging his axe away, choosing anything to pieces in his path. I agree though, we need more lumberjacks. Is [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION] a refined lumberjack? He's probably a hipster. Looks like a lumberjack but only dresses as one ironically. In any case, I say we bring him on board as our strategist. He'd be fine candidate for such position as he's read "The Art of War" and fences.

As for [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION], we'll need all the memes we can get as distraction. Once the enemy is dazed and confused, we'll make our move and defeat them with swift action.

And I agree, we need to recruit our fellow Ne compatriots to our efforts. Shall we eventually start a thread, "Battle of Ne vs Ni"??

BTW, this isn't some exclusive thread for me and [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION], please feel free to join in on the fun! :happy2:

Though, there is also a mildly serious side to this thread too that I am just as interested in, and that is, what differences do you see between the way an ENTP trolls, and the way an ENFP trolls? Don't let the word "troll" throw you off though as I only use it as a point of reference. To me, both types do the exact same thing outwardly with people, but it looks different and thus, is labeled differently.

So if you have any thoughts on that, I'd love to hear your perspective! Some members, and I agree, label the ENFP trolling as playful. I know I like to tease and joke with people as a way to show my affection for them, but at least for me, I don't do this until I've found a certain comfort level with that person. I don't do this to just anyone, and maybe that's why it isn't considered trolling? Maybe ENTPs don't wait and just jump in and do the same thing around strangers?

I think both your styles are playful. Cat Brainz uses a more if you didn't know he was playing you'd think he was serious tone. Yours is clearly a teasing fun style. I really can't pick apart the type of style in terms of a broad ENTP vs ENFP way. I'd need to see more of both types in action.

I can only speak for myself and say I have an absurd (I blame Britcoms esp. Monty Python, The Young Ones, Red Dwarf, and Blackadder), sarcastic, and sometimes very dark and morbid sense of humor. So that would tend to be my trolling style. If I'm plain pissed off it'll be cuttingly sarcastic. Again maybe other INFP's could chime in on a general type trolling strategy.