• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battle of the Ne Doms

Gone

And you call yourself an ENTP?. Go join the ENFP club with Mr Dreamer as art is a product of a more Ne/Fi mind while wit which I am a master at and evidently your not is a Ne/Ti thing.

I actually might, since they are better trolls than you.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not sure if it's a great idea to use a boxer as an example for overwhelming wit ;)

Okay its obvious im talking to a child who doesn't understand metaphor so I hope you find this font helpful. Basally I have more wit than ENFPs and to use a more literal metaphor my wit is like that of a rapier handled by a gold medallist while an ENFPs is that of a small child with a butter knife

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I was being metaphysical here but your ENFP brain is too busy thinking of puppies and love to even consider that avenue. I mean that we are both physically adults so there will be no baby-beating shame here at all :D. Oh no I mean I am Mike-tyson in terms of wit and you are a 2 year old in terms of wit. Simple facts are lost on NFs sadly.
I was being metaphysical here but your ENFP brain is too busy thinking of puppies and love to even consider that avenue. I mean that we are both physically adults so there will be no baby-beating shame here at all :D. Oh no I mean I am Mike-tyson in terms of wit and you are a 2 year old in terms of wit. Simple facts are lost on NFs sadly.
Sad, and I was hoping your imagination would be able to span beyond reality. What hopes do you have in winning this troll match if I can attack you from both worlds while you are stuck in merely the physical.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sad, and I was hoping your imagination would be able to span beyond reality. What hopes do you have in winning this troll match if I can attack you from both worlds while you are stuck in merely the physical.

Hey I I can drag you down the rabbit hole where we like can have fun. I see ENFPs as floppy dicks in that they are like floppy discs never able to work when even the slightest pressure is put on them while ENTPs are like memory sticks in which we are very portable and can easily hook up with a lot of devices if you catch my drift.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey I I can drag you down the rabbit hole where we like can have fun. I see ENFPs as floppy dicks in that they are like floppy discs never able to work when even the slightest pressure is put on them while ENTPs are like memory sticks in which we are very portable and can easily hook up with a lot of devices if you catch my drift.
Sure I catch your drift, like my interest in your posts.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Btw, why aren't these comments located in the Ne Dom Battle Thread? I want a public audience for when I cream @Cat Brainz into submission in his own game. :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Btw, why aren't these comments located in the Ne Battle Thread? I want a public audience for when I cream [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] into submission in his own game. :D

Im afraid I think a battle is when two people can pit it out for real not one side thumping the other like I am to you :D

Gone

Do you need at least three attempts too to plug it in?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you need at least three attempts too to plug it in?

Nah I am a state of the modern art USB stick that can link to the motherboard first time if you get me. I can link with even the top quality computers and impregnate them with my memory storage. (Oh god Im talking dirty in metaphors).

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Im afraid I think a battle is when two people can pit it out for real not one side thumping the other like I am to you :D
Don't be too confident my dear Brain. Once I bypass poor old Fi, my Ne/Te combo will offend your Ti into defeat. Once you're weakened, my Fi will casually step in and end your suffering with a single cutting blow straight to your heart. My friend, welcome to Hell. ;)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Don't be too confident my dear Brain. Once I bypass poor old Fi, my Ne/Te combo will offend your Ti into defeat. Once you're weakened, my Fi will casually step in and end your suffering with a single cutting blow straight to your heart. My friend, welcome to Hell. ;)

However I do have superior functions. My Tert Fe will manipulate the situation to get support from others while you try to bully me and I can make you look terrible in others eyes. Ne/Fe is good at moving chess pieces unlike your sledge hammer Te plus my Ti/Fe combo will piss off your Fi and you will rage lol.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
However I do have superior functions. My Tert Fe will manipulate the situation to get support from others while you try to bully me and I can make you look terrible in others eyes. Ne/Fe is good at moving chess pieces unlike your sledge hammer Te plus my Ti/Fe combo will piss off your Fi and you will rage lol.
How little you underestimate my Fi resiliency. Don't you know type stereotyping is shunned around these parts? You also forget, that as an So dom, I am fully aware of the social dance. Move aside Sp dom. It's time for you not to only get beaten at your own game, but I shall now clobber you in a dance off :happy2:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How little you underestimate my Fi resiliency. Don't you know type stereotyping is shunned around these parts? You also forget, that as an So dom, I am fully aware of the social dance. Move aside Sp dom. It's time for you not to only get beaten at your own game, but I shall now clobber you in a dance off :happy2:

Heh Mr Sp last you forgot to protect your emotions against this incoming Ti scalpel. You despite being against typism just used it against me to leverage your position. You Fi is not in full working order I see ;).

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Heh Mr Sp last you forgot to protect your emotions against this incoming Ti scalpel. You despite being against typism just used it against me to leverage your position. You Fi is not in full working order I see ;).
It is clear where some types generally have greater proficiency over others in certain areas. Thus, no typism exists in my statement, try again ;)

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Haha you just got trolled, I ain't actually gonna do that lmao Sick burn. Annihilated. (Actually yes I will when I have a chance)
Note to self: NEVER trust an ENTP haha

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Note to self: NEVER trust an ENTP haha

And you only learnt this now?. Whoever trusts an ENTP is dumb as no offensive. Even the nice ones have teeth hidden if you press the right buttons on our pet robot creation.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
And you only learnt this now?. Whoever trusts an ENTP is dumb as no offensive. Even the nice ones have teeth hidden if you press the right buttons on our pet robot creation.
Let's just say I still have hope for you Sour Patch kids, as once you get past their sour and crystal exterior you get to the sweet and mushy side of them. You should be thankful there is at least one person out there that still sees the good in you guys. I may be the last one! :newwink: