• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attitudinal Psych Advanced Test

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Odd, because I found this the most accurate test I've taken yet, and really enjoyed the question style, (ie. none of the above, A&B, etc) and after the results I really enjoyed reading about Katherine Chernick Fauvre's tritype. Were you trying to skew the results, or were you being genuine?
I am always genuine. I don't do those kinds of things. Different things work for different people.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's been upgraded to include subtypes. I have gotten confused between FELV and FEVL, mainly cause I relate to both 3L and 3V. But the way Rob(the one who made the test explained it), my 2L subtype he gave me makes less uptight about logic, which explains the 4L I got. My insecure logic is more refining my knowledge and not wanting to be incorrect rather than picking at others. Accentuated 1F and 2E is....not wrong. Vent to me, darlings. Don't assume what I can't feel.

FEVL • The Impressionist
Your scores indicate that you may align with the FEVL Attitudinal Type.

1F-1 • Accentuated Subtype​

2E-2 • Accentuated Subtype​

3V-4 • Trivial Subtype​

4L-4 • Accentuated Subtype​

————————————————–​

Enneagram Lead Type: 4​

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 4.

Tritype®: 479​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 479 archetype, which includes: 479, 497, 749, 794, 947 & 974.

Visit www.katherinefauvre.com to learn more on Tritype® and take the official test

4EG4YdY.jpg

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, it got my tritype right.

ELVF • The Dramatist​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the ELVF Attitudinal Type.

1E-2 • Overlay Subtype​

2L-2 • Accentuated Subtype​

3V-3 • Accentuated Subtype​

4F-1 • Self-sufficient Subtype​

————————————————–​

Enneagram Lead Type: 5​

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 5.

Tritype®: 259​

Screenshot_20211210-152004.png

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Attitudinal Psyche Advanced Test v2​

Results​

LEVF • The Visionary​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the LEVF Attitudinal Type.

1L-2 • Overlay Subtype​

3V-1 • Façade Subtype​

4F-4 • Accentuated Subtype​

Well... damn. I think that is the right order.

————————————————–​

Enneagram Lead Type: 6​

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 6.

(*If Type 6 is not showing as your top score, this is because the system either caught inconsistencies in your responses, which is a common indicator for Type 6, or detected one of the many known patterns in scoring for Type 6.)

Tritype®: 469​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 469 archetype, which includes: 469, 496, 649, 694, 946 & 964.

20220221 Test.png

Ehhhh... assuming I'm Six because my answers were inconsistent, in a test where the questions were poorly worded and difficult to understand, kind of misses the point esp considering my other scores. While I can relate to Sixes, I also get frustrated dealing with them sometimes because of type differences.

Also... interesting enough (to support my point):

LEVF[1].png

Same test gave me LEVF.... which is high 9 (one of my tritypes), and next highest with 2 and 5, and 6's/7's are the least likely for an LEVF type.

I do agree I've picked up some of the 6 defense strategies, though. They just make me unhappy and aren't my ideal choice of how to deal with things, they are just what I use after being frustrated / vulnerable over years and not feeling like I have other options.

Last edited:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Attitudinal Psyche Advanced Test v2​

Results​

LEVF • The Visionary​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the LEVF Attitudinal Type.

1L-2 • Overlay Subtype​

3V-1 • Façade Subtype​

4F-4 • Accentuated Subtype​

Well... damn. I think that is the right order.

————————————————–​

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 6.

(*If Type 6 is not showing as your top score, this is because the system either caught inconsistencies in your responses, which is a common indicator for Type 6, or detected one of the many known patterns in scoring for Type 6.)

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 469 archetype, which includes: 469, 496, 649, 694, 946 & 964.

View attachment 25864

Ehhhh... assuming I'm Six because my answers were inconsistent, in a test where the questions were poorly worded and difficult to understand, kind of misses the point esp considering my other scores. While I can relate to Sixes, I also get frustrated dealing with them sometimes because of type differences.

Also... interesting enough (to support my point):

View attachment 25865

Same test gave me LEVF.... which is high 9 (one of my tritypes), and next highest with 2 and 5, and 6's/7's are the least likely for an LEVF type.

I do agree I've picked up some of the 6 defense strategies, though. They just make me unhappy and aren't my ideal choice of how to deal with things, they are just what I use after being frustrated / vulnerable over years and not feeling like I have other options.
I've talked to the system/test's creator about how he types 6s, and he has this weirdly elaborate way of "picking them apart" from others based on the defense strategies and even microexpressions. And yes, he did say "inconsistency" is a big factor in him typing 6s. I think that a lot of people would falsely test or type as 6 from how he types, TBH.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've talked to the system/test's creator about how he types 6s, and he has this weirdly elaborate way of "picking them apart" from others based on the defense strategies and even microexpressions. And yes, he did say "inconsistency" is a big factor in him typing 6s. I think that a lot of people would falsely test or type as 6 from how he types, TBH.
That's cool you talked to him. (I assume you mean Rob.) I know Sixes cause problems in other tests as well. But really, the wording on some of the questions (in English) is really hard to follow.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's cool you talked to him. (I assume you mean Rob.) I know Sixes cause problems in other tests as well. But really, the wording on some of the questions (in English) is really hard to follow.
Yes, Rob. He is active on his Discord server so he's not very hard to talk to. I got officially typed twice by him in the earlier stages of his system, and once again recently.

He noticed that people with actual 6 fixes under-score as 6 on other tests. Therefore he overcompensated for it here. I like AP a lot (and I like Rob too, more so for explaining AP than for his enneagram typings), but this test itself is quite painful for me, honestly.

softlyglowing

Results​

FEVL • The Impressionist​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the FEVL Attitudinal Type.

1F-4 • Standby Subtype​

2E-3 • Elaborate Subtype​

4L-4 • Accentuated Subtype​

————————————————–​

Visit www.katherinefauvre.com to learn more on Tritype® and take the official test.
F877EB20-4A4A-45E9-8681-F0372AAFFB05.jpeg

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Seems it's been updated again, why isn't it typing me philosopher tri is 1 is higher than 9??

Results​

FLEV • The Alchemist​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the FLEV Attitudinal Type.

1F-1 • Accentuated Subtype​

2L-3 • Elaborate Subtype​

3E-4 • Trivial Subtype​

4V-4 • Accentuated Subtype

m426obQ.jpg

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ELVF • The Dramatist

ELVF is the Attitudinal Psyche type that seems the most interested in transmitting their own strong emotional convictions through art, poetry, analytics, and rebellious declarations. The ELVF appears to be protecting their right to emotional and personal autonomy by being highly resistant to others who infringe on this core attitude. They may come off verbose, talkative, theoretical, self-centered, moody, poetic, artistic, and emotionally blunt. The ELVF seems to want control over their identity through narrating their lives, foraging meaning from their experiences, and retaining their own right to choose which emotional aesthetics get to take up space in their mental sphere.
1E-1 • Accentuated Subtype​
3V-2 • Intrepid Subtype​
4F-2 • Venture Subtype​

Qmq9ssd.png

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took it again after a good while. I got VFLE

Tritype was actually 368 too.

I think the reason for the change, was I was able to work out some things in awareness that made this easier to do.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

shecelmis

nmhhggh.PNG

I didn't get any result on enneagrm though.

Also last time I got elfv and it made more sense for me.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, it got my tritype right.

ELVF • The Dramatist​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the ELVF Attitudinal Type.

1E-2 • Overlay Subtype​

4F-1 • Self-sufficient Subtype​

————————————————–​

Enneagram Lead Type: 5​

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 5.

Tritype®: 259​

View attachment 25452
Pretty sure I'm LEFV, guessing 1L-4, 2E-2/4, 3F-4, 4V-3...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did the test on a whim yesterday, but I think this is spot on.

If mbti and cog functions are real, then I have Fi (I value being my authentic self and my insight) and Te (I order and structure the world around me in service of my internal values and insights) in my stack somewhere. [likely IxFP or IxTJ, as I’m almost 99.999 % certain that I cannot be an ExTJ or ExFP].

The less obsessed and engaged in typology I’ve been over the last year, the more clear it’s become, if that makes any sense. I was too caught up in my own head to get a good read on myself. I’m coming back to it from a much healthier mindset and physicality now. Truths about myself that I didn’t want to face and therefore ignored have now become obvious. The signs were there all along, but I was deluding myself to protect a false, fragile self image. I thought that self image was a means to an end, and I wore it like a suit of paper armor.

The following about 3E rings especially true:

VLEFs often suppress their emotions which can have many different consequences. They may develop a sad overlay to their personality, holding in all of their emotional trauma and past pain, wishing to find a philosophical or logical answer of how to “solve” these traumas.

Incidentally, I’ve been facing and processing many past traumas as I’ve been working on breaking contact with toxic, abusive parents. It inadvertently led me back to an interest in typological systems, despite having previously deemed typology as an unhealthy fixation. I just wasn’t in a good mental state for it and needed clarity

1674904190172.png

Yep. I can’t believe I thought I was a 9 or 5 for so long. What a fool.

Last edited: