• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Ask Dreamer!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So yes, this is probably like the 100th "Ask an ENFP" thread, but I didn't want to make a thread that makes generalizations of other ENFPs based on my own experiences, but a thread where you can ask questions about me from my perspective as an ENFP type 7w6, or 729 for those of you that like to look into tritypes :newwink:

Let the games begin!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you enjoy tea and/or coffee?

Wait. No.

If you had to fight 100 duck-sized--

Wait. No.

What's your favorite tv show?

Wait....no.

Uh, what function do you tend to find the most abrasive and why?

Yes! That one.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Do you enjoy tea and/or coffee?

Wait. No.

If you had to fight 100 duck-sized--

Wait. No.

What's your favorite tv show?

Wait....no.

Uh, what function do you tend to find the most abrasive and why?

Yes! That one.

Haha, your posts never cease to entertain. Hmm, well I would have to say either Se or Fe. Umm...let's go with Se, actually. Both can rub my quaint Fi sensibilities the wrong way, pretty easily actually, but a strong Se user can certainly tire me out quicker more than any other function. I don't typically experience the world as we know, the same way that other people do, meaning I don't view it very objectively at all. Issues can quickly arise that way.