• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Good at Math?

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
2+2 is 5, right? Yeah. See. Booyah.

*mic drop* Mathematics.

Mole

Permabanned
2+2 is 5, right? Yeah. See. Booyah.
*mic drop* Mathematics.

Everywhere you look, you see patterns. In fact you perceive patterns by making distinctions, and the more distinctions, the more you see. And mathematics is made of distinctions.

Bacopa

MBTI Type
intj
Used to be amazing at it in elementary, kinda good in high school and progressively worse in college

Queen Parrot

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
I've always been bad at maths. More importantly, the formulas never seem to stick in my brain unless I use them often enough throughout life.

But, every new high school year, it was almost like I had to re-learn the formulas again.

These days, I've forgotten most of it. Some of it might spark a wire in my mind if I'm told about it again.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm good at math, just not interested in it