• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are Ns superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Not you, i'm talking about the so called knee benders.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never mind him. Let him bark. He don't bite.

Lol.... This thread is entertaining, I am not barking, I havnt even left playing. I am glad you brought up biting :devil: I completely skipped over biting, but yeah, biting is good. Silly N, thinking is for Ti

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Lol.... This thread is entertaining, I am not barking, I havnt even left playing. I am glad you brought up biting :devil: I completely skipped over biting, but yeah, biting is good. Silly N, thinking is for Ti
You don't bite like me. Dude, I have Aspergers and law and medicine addmits i am different. And you are challenging the mods by declearing enemity against feelers. And go and Jerk somewhere else. I'm done with you. And yeah, I'm the son of an ESTX.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't bite like me. Dude, I have Aspergers and law and medicine addmits i am different. And you are challenging the mods by declearing enemity against feelers. And go and Jerk somewhere else. I'm done with you. And yeah, I'm the son of an ESTX.

I never challenged any mod, nor have I declared feelers as my enemy. Your intuition needs to be turned down a notch. Assumptions are the bane of all good intentions. While this thread has piqued my interest the discussions have not even come close to something that requires even 5% of my brain. So I have to expend it elsewhere...aka...joking. When it does I will chime in with a non-smart ass response. Until then, I will continue to play with the topic using truths and smart ass comments that directly relate to the main gist of the op.

Ps...the only feeler that responded agreed they will grovel at my feet

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right, but i said how can earthlings govern or vote? Everyone are not potty trained at some point, but that doesn't mean INTJs are equals or inferior worse yet, to ESFJ. And buisness and war are minor issues, we can feed the whole world with big machines.

You really need to get out more, and use that Inferior Se you keep tripping over.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem intelligent, clearly you must be mistyped.

You're right, I like philosophy and I'm not a slave to my 5 senses, that must mean I'm an INFJ.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
I said already earthlings are not welcome by religion. You are bothering me. Don't you get it?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I said already earthlings are not welcome by religion. You are bothering me. Don't you get it?

well, I do believe that you possibly offended a good number of people in this thread by implying that you are better than they are... do you expect for them to be happy and accepting of this fact? :huh:

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
I am excersising my free speech and you should step aside to THE superior mind. If you were my arm I'd amputate you and ingeneer a new arm. A mind isn't like a muscle.

Permabanned
You're right, I like philosophy and I'm not a slave to my 5 senses, that must mean I'm an INFJ.

inorite. Story of my lyf. :violin:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am excersising my free speech and you should step aside to THE superior mind. If you were my arm I'd amputate you and ingeneer a new arm. A mind isn't like a muscle.

You say you're exercising free speech and then tell Poki to leave because you don't want to hear what he's saying... :unsure:

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Well poki erred. He is criminal. Criminals have very limited freedom.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

and so is everyone who you find to be bothersome in this thread :)

what's good for the goose is good for the gander, after all

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Where did i do that? Link please.

Here:

Edit: Just wanted to add that I'm not pointing this out to be malicious; just to bring a minor logical inconsistency to light.

Last edited:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

James Flynn on the Flynn effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

IQs have increased by 30 points in the past 100 years. If you pay close attention to the video, Flynn argues that this is a result of more and more people becoming good at abstract reasoning as society becomes more technological.

So ...

Are S types becoming more and more N? Or would N types have been mistyped as "S" 100 years ago because they grew up as farmers and not college professors? Or does N vs S have less to do with IQ than most people would appear to suppose?

Or is there another explanation?

Why was your great grandfather 30 points of IQ stupider than you?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

what?! where on earth do you get THAT idea? :doh: Poki is NOT a criminal

what part of NO PERSONAL INSULTS did you not understand? because that was DEFINITELY said in mod mode

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP

James Flynn on the Flynn effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

IQs have increased by 30 points in the past 100 years. If you pay close attention to the video, Flynn argues that this is a result of more and more people becoming good at abstract reasoning as society becomes more technological.

So ...

Are S types becoming more and more N? Or would N types have been mistyped as "S" 100 years ago because they grew up as farmers and not college professors? Or does N vs S have less to do with IQ than most people would appear to suppose?

Or is there another explanation?

Why was your great grandfather 30 points of IQ stupider than you?
IQ doesn't equal intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.