• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are Ns superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
IMO they make up the minority and are more prone to be educated and Ss should like Islam and Buddhism says pay attention and to take responsibility. I don't mean pay attention to your body or material things, but to your mind. And this means some types are not welcome by religion.

Like the holy Quran says : 1:6 - 7
Guide us to the straight path - The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

I am firm on my opinion and don't think its fair (beautiful) some work their ass off so to speak while others doesn't bother to think.

Peace

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, definitely superior. More attractive, better genes, smarter, more physically fit. True AryaN race.

Permabanned
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
OK guys i mean to be honest, not offensive. But what does an S know when he votes? Materialists care about their pocket and i have firsthand experience with this as IN. There will be chaos if one doesn't use his mind.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK guys i mean to be honest, not offensive. But what does an S know when he votes? Materialists care about their pocket and i have firsthand experience with this as IN. There will be chaos if one doesn't use his mind.

Unfortunately you're not using your mind well, so where does that leave you?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If anything, being present in the moment and paying attention to the body, as many Eastern religions vehemently stress, is arguably an Se thing.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But what does an S know when he votes? Materialists care about their pocket and i have firsthand experience with this as IN.
Hold up. As an IN, how do you have more direct experience than an S on what an S cares about?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ns are clearly superior at being Ns than non Ns. Take that non Ns.

In other news cats make better cats than dogs. Rain is wet.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IMO they make up the minority and are more prone to be educated and Ss should like Islam and Buddhism says pay attention and to take responsibility. I don't mean pay attention to your body or material things, but to your mind. And this means some types are not welcome by religion.

Like the holy Quran says : 1:6 - 7
Guide us to the straight path - The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

I am firm on my opinion and don't think its fair (beautiful) some work their ass off so to speak while others doesn't bother to think.

Peace

You have confused N and T....T is thinking...you may have realized this if you used T instead of N ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh good, just what I was waiting for, another thread about how S types are intellectually inferior, materialistic sheep who care not about education, art, philosophy, or anything other than the superficial. :dry:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

When I vote, I care about researching what candidate best matches my political views and who I think will do the best job, regardless of political party, which is why I am registered as an independent. It's amazing, it's almost as if someone who is an S can also do research and fact check and think in general...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh good, just what I was waiting for, another thread about how S types are intellectually inferior, materialistic sheep who care not about education, art, philosophy, or anything other than the superficial. :dry:

You can't be an S, that would be introverted intuiton....lol

On a side note school bored the crap outta me...wish I was an N growing up. Maybe I wouldn't have slept through class and been an A student. Instead I calculated how many homework assignments I could miss while still making good grades on tests and still pass with a C. If I only had a brain I would have not graduated in the bottom quarter of my class.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As much as these threads suck, I figure that each and every one of them is also another chance to shoot that notion down.

They're kinda-sorta blessings in a shit-smeared disguise.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You can't be an S, that would be introverted intuiton....lol

On a side note school bored the crap outta me...wish I was an N growing up. Maybe I wouldn't have slept through class and been an A student. Instead I calculated how many homework assignments I could miss while still making good grades on tests and still pass with a C. If I only had a brain I would have not graduated in the bottom quarter of my class.

Being an S doesn't mean you can't be smart or do well in school, and I do not agree that caring about education or art or philosophy is Ni. I don't use any Ni at all, I have never once doubted that I used Si (except for whether it was dom or aux function). I was a straight A student all throughout high school and have been thus far in college. How smart someone is and their grades are not necessarily related. I know plenty of brilliant people who do poorly in school because of how the institution is structured, and plenty of people who do well in school but have little common real-world sense. One of my favorite subjects is philosophy, especially ethics--however, I like it as a hobby and not as something that dominates my way of thinking.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Hold up. As an IN, how do you have more direct experience than an S on what an S cares about?
No no, but i have experience in addition of S. Or ES. I myself care about ideas as IN, therefore i know.

And sience (and mbti or typology) observes, and theories are not facts. Jung drew this mbti based on the old religions from Asia, and there S equals earth and N heaven. These were facts.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No no, but i have experience in addition of S. Or ES. I myself care about ideas as IN, therefore i know.
This is circular as hell.

If I ascribed things to cognitive functions, I would hope to Jesus that you're not a Ti user. But I don't, so I won't.
Jung drew this mbti based on the old religions from Asia, and there S equals earth and N heaven. These were facts.
If this is a fact, surely you have a source?

Like, the old religions from Asia described JCF's Sensing as being from earth and JCF's Intuition as being from heaven? I'd love to see a passage to this effect from, say, the bhagavad ghita.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jung drew this mbti based on the old religions from Asia, and there S equals earth and N heaven. These were facts.

Yes, ok, they're facts about what that religion believes, then. That doesn't have any correlation the dynamic complexity of human cognition. Everyone uses both S and N, you just have a preference. They're two sides of the same coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.