• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Any INTJs in Gothenburg?

Entpathic

MBTI Type
ENTP
Dear INTJs,

Since the likelihood of encountering you guys in real life is rather small and far between, is there anyone presently living in Gothenburg?

I know there has been a lot written about the INTJ/ENTP symbiosis already but it really is true. In my case most likely because I sooner or later turn shadow-INTJ in the presence of Sensors, and more like INTP with other NT/NFs (ENTPs being the most introverted extroverted type and all...). However with you guys I somehow just remain in my best ENTP version of myself all the time. To sound really nerdy I suppose it's because we're inverting functions and the way you work just fascinates me in a way that no other could. I want to know everything that's going on inside your intriguing shells. In fact, somehow your very presence and complementing energies just balances me out.

And oh, please remember that I'm the very rare female version so forget about the negative male stereotypical ENTP-traits that I've spotted in the forums. Although I most certainly have my weaknesses, they're definitely not being fickle, obnoxious or narcissistic (after two miserably failed relationships with fellow ENTPs I can however confirm that the above mentioned male ENTP-traits are in fact pretty universal, but the unbalanced spiraling the same way is even worse). My own narcissism is more like making fun of myself... When I'm not busy making fun of you. (Ok, maybe a little obnoxious.) But not surprisingly INTJs seem to be the best at handling that too!

Anyway, you see why I need you around. Let me know if you want to meet up!

Yours sincerely,

Praefator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Being Dutch, I don't particularly live next door to Sweden. However, there are of course technical solutions to fix the whole distance issue, ie Skype or otherwise. Let me know if that would be an option for you.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting, I don't know what to say, what was the expected rate of success for this thread? I mean this is a request on an american forum for something so specific like an INTJ in a specific area.

I wonder what the odds would be to something like that. Lets ask DATA...

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
Have you tried checking out the guys at college math/science/engineering/computer classes? Probably a lot of INTJ's there.
Also I know that the radio control airplane hobby is very heavily dominated by INTJ's, because we like to work on complex & challenging projects. You could go to an RC airplane field.
At the supermarket you can meet all types. An INTJ would probably be shabbily dressed and maybe have a death stare. We don't care about dressing up.

Caoimhin

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Dear INTJs,

Since the likelihood of encountering you guys in real life is rather small and far between, is there anyone presently living in Gothenburg?

I know there has been a lot written about the INTJ/ENTP symbiosis already but it really is true. In my case most likely because I sooner or later turn shadow-INTJ in the presence of Sensors, and more like INTP with other NT/NFs (ENTPs being the most introverted extroverted type and all...). However with you guys I somehow just remain in my best ENTP version of myself all the time. To sound really nerdy I suppose it's because we're inverting functions and the way you work just fascinates me in a way that no other could. I want to know everything that's going on inside your intriguing shells. In fact, somehow your very presence and complementing energies just balances me out.

And oh, please remember that I'm the very rare female version so forget about the negative male stereotypical ENTP-traits that I've spotted in the forums. Although I most certainly have my weaknesses, they're definitely not being fickle, obnoxious or narcissistic (after two miserably failed relationships with fellow ENTPs I can however confirm that the above mentioned male ENTP-traits are in fact pretty universal, but the unbalanced spiraling the same way is even worse). My own narcissism is more like making fun of myself... When I'm not busy making fun of you. (Ok, maybe a little obnoxious.) But not surprisingly INTJs seem to be the best at handling that too!

Anyway, you see why I need you around. Let me know if you want to meet up!

Yours sincerely,

Hi~!

I live in Gothenburg, born and raised... well Bohuslän anyway. :)

Would be fun to get out of the house and meet up for a conversation; something I rarely seem to do.
I study at Chalmers currently, so I'm rather free with plenty of time to spare.

Either way, a pleasure to meet another one currently on the Best Coast.

Best Regards,
Kevin

PS. Seems that the odds were stacked in your favour! ÖAÖ