• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another simple MBTI test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
MBTI / Jung Personality Test - Psych Central

112.jpg

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ - The Protector

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I GOT THIS RESULT :shock::shock::shock:

Introverted - Sensing - Thinking - Perceiving (ISTP)

Extroversion
Intuitive
Thinking
Perceiving

ISTP - The Mechanic
Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

"Extreme sports"... like "couch potatoing" marathon?

Atomic Fiend

Another simple post for a simple test, ESTP.

I don't give a shit I'm not posting numbers!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow I've never got this as a result before!

View attachment 18887
Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems

WTF? :huh: There is like nothing INTJ about me. Hahaha.

You are I-N-T-J

Introversion: 32
Intuitive: 55
Thinking: 54
Judging: 46

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are I-N-T-P

Introverted - Intuitive - Thinking - Perceiving (INTP)

Extroversion/Introversion

Intuitive/Sensing

Thinking/Feeling

Perceiving/Judging

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I-S-T-P

I(35)

S(30)

T(69)

P(62)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
jFq6jhM.png

so basically ExTx because the other two are two close to 50% to even count.

Bulletproof_Bastard

MBTI Type
ESTP
"Extroverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ESTJ)
ESTJ - The Guardian

Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living".

Traditional? No. Athletic? No. I can relate to the rest though.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP - The Idealist
Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP - The Thinker
Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

View attachment 19297

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a051fc331ce347519edd028de83e8c94.png

gapes in shock

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ESTP:
Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.
Numbers:
1,2,3,4 etc....

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Test Results
You are I-S-T-J
Introverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ISTJ)

Introversion 37
Sensing 45
Thinking 75
Judging 33

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.​

Well. Huh. That's a new one.

Though N/S is close. Oh man, though, that's a dangerous thing, because in these tests it's the difference between "duty haver and fulfiller" and "awesome prescient mastermind who plays 7D chess on all aspects of life itself." This is a warning sign that my S is too high, so I've gotta stop accumulating facts and stuff.

:popc1:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Definitely not a very good test by any means. Quite awful, actually. If you have to ask why, you're part of the problem lol.

t3Cxppt.png

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ - The Scientist
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.