• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A lot of you would have went through it anyway

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Read the title
Have ever asked yourself what if you had what you wanted. Majority of us would have went through it anyway. Yall cannot it, a lot of you are stupid, masochistic, probably immature, aint ready, sadistic, hardheaded and would have find a way to mess it up and is about our way. I said because did humans love a bit of challenge. We did not took to really think about the consequences of what we wanted and why we wanted. If a lot of people were rich yall probably blow that money in a day. If we had nice people in our lives, we would do that person dirty, take him ir her for granted, turned him or her into a hater,stalker,racist and sexist. Watch school days. Watch them id shows. If someone gave us good advice we will not listen to it and went through it any way. A lot of you people are bipolar,schizophrenic and have too much going on in our life. If majority of women find a good man she would have ruined that dude or the dude would have bounce so fast and she would have ended up with a pimp or a man who dogged her out. Majority of men same scenario we would have ruined a good ladys life. Remember when marge simpson had a good homer she would have messed it up anyway or school days. A lot of people would have went through it anyway.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
draon dropping red pillz up in this motherfucker.

Become reasonably competent at speaking a language before using it to insult others.

Edit: Also I enjoyed your insane conspiracy theories way more. The one for nuclear launch codes being imbedded in a Sonic The Hedgehog game was pure gold (at least I think that was the gist of it).

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Become reasonably competent at speaking a language before using it to insult others.

Edit: Also I enjoyed your insane conspiracy theories way more. The one for nuclear launch codes being imbedded in a Sonic The Hedgehog game was pure gold (at least I think that was the gist of it).
I did not say sonic 2006 was nuclear codes it was literal fire after the iblis trigger happens

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they've probably changed the codes since then. I would imagine they change them periodically, no?

I did not say sonic 2006 was nuclear codes it was literal fire after the iblis trigger happens

Oh my bad. I get confused because the government has been spiking my cornflakes with alien hybrid DNA treatments and I’m slowly transforming into a Zeku Fly from Nebulon 6.

Lark

If and when I transform all this confused ass stoner shite into an award winning surrealist novel I am not going to credit any of you mofos.

Its probably a direct correlation between the drug threads/up tick in forum drug abuse and all this shite.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why is this guy insulting himself?

I can't believe I even tried reading this btw but the thread title was intriguing xD

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's ok we all can't be incoherent geniuses. I'll go out the door.bye.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Draon, I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with something or someone. While there were tiny nuggets of truth to your post, most of it was just a cynical paranoid lashing out of sorts. We're all equally guilty in some respects, but people aren't out to get each other - they just occasionally really suck at doing their best.

Also, you sound like my phobic 6 boyfriend when he gets mad at the world (or even just shares his world view), not that you asked or care, just an interesting comparison.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even with high quality tools, a novice is still a novice.