• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

*weee! Follows everyone off bridge!*

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Alright- for now- I really feel like my motivations are more Fi motivations. The action... is not really about the “people” but more about... the outrage. The idea that “this is wrong”. Maybe thats more w1 attached to a 9 wing- but... I dunno. While I relate stronger to INFP- ISFJ is a possibility I dont think Ill ever be able to entirely dismiss. ISFJ was... what my upbringing demanded that I be. And maybe I am that. I dont know. Nature vs nurture. But. Well. I dunno.

I dunno.

Your upbringing doesn't change what type you are, it just changes the way you express your type. Maybe you're INFP with heavily used Si or something like that.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your upbringing doesn't change what type you are, it just changes the way you express your type. Maybe you're INFP with heavily used Si or something like that.

Right. It CAN change behavior- but not who you are underneath.

Im not totally against being an FJ- I just think that- overall- Im more FP. That what z buck says makes sense but... tha
T sort of thing really isnt limited to FJs- I mean... starry does similar and shes an ENFP. It comes more from righting a a deep moral wrong more than... dealing with the space between people. I mean, I care a ton about people, Im not going to lie- but Ive always felt it goes “what I feel is the right thing to do”> “what is the best thing to do for my people”> “what is the best thing to do for me”. I dunno

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe I am an FJ. I dont knock the possibility. Sometimes I consider INFJ too- though its not something that comes to mind as quickly as the possibility for ISFJ does- just because... ISFJ is a pretty misunderstood type.

You know, it's kinda weird - I'm relatively dubious of mbti as a whole. There's a big difference between discerning a truth and deciding what's true, and imo there's far too much 'deciding' involved in most discussion about mbti. That being said (lol), I have discerned a strong similarity between INFP and ISFJ (just as with INFJ and ISxP - and I even tend I personally relate more to IxSPs then INFPs).

So yeah, I personally think ISFJ is just a stone's throw from INFP anyway. I think it was Starry who said that SFJs are like "the people's NFP" - because the processing of information is similar. And I started saying that ISxPs are like "the people's INFJ" - because the processing of information is similar, yet without the INFJ pitfalls that make INFJs so insufferable to a lot of people.

eta: And I'm glad you're taking my observations with a grain of salt :yes: - I pretty hardcore believe people should feel free to navigate the information out there and come to their own conclusions.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's most likely you're an INFP. The Fi. The Ne.

2 3 4: You know, I could possibly see 2 for you.
5 6 7: 6
8 9 1: 9 fits

so dom, I'm not sure about so/sx or so/sp, I think I'd guess so/sp if I had to pick one

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION]

Type me! Am I an extrovert to you now after last night?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. Just a weirdo.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP. Not ISFJ. My people do not sound like dubstep remixes of Regina George. We all sound like old women. Especially the men.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP. Not ISFJ. My people do not sound like dubstep remixes of Regina George. We all sound like old women. Especially the men.

Good thing Reginas voice isnt audible in this video- gives ME the opportunity to make magic happen