• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A strange alien asks for your help?

radicaldog

Haha, now that i've got your attention, i'd like to ask for your help in typing myself. I'm relatively new to this stuff and it seems like an interesting thing. I've picked questionnaire from questionnaire thread and i hope it'll give required information.
P.S. sorry for any grammatical errors, this alien doesnt speak english as a first language. :D

Self-Preservation (Need to protect and preserve)
1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?
I'm cautious about spending money on big things but i spend it easily on small ones like food or drinks. It's better for me to buy something big at instant in order not to spend too much money on small things.
2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you and your resources?
Not really. I'm highly aware of possible bad scenarios and surroundings to the point that i might change my route if there's something i dont like about current one (shady guys standing in distance or everything being too quiet). I'd say that my safe zone depends on mood when i can lash out at others if they're try to push me on small things.
3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big changes?
I'm not really that consistent because of being somewhat of a mood person. Besides i like changes and pleasant surprises and routine tends to drain my energy to the point that i want just run away from it without having in mind what to do after.
4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it's a "sure" thing?
It's about outright disliking but not wanting to add even more stress to my life. I dont mind small scale risks but risking on bigger things depends on circumstances.
5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
I'm not really that private but i dont like giving too much information about myself because of being suspicious of other motives. In other way, i dont share information which could backfire.
6. Do you tend to be introverted?
I honestly dont know. I tried 3 months of social isolation and it was pain in the ass, even then i took walks in the city to feel the energy of people.
7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
I have a pretty good idea about money and securities but investments seems like a hard thing to understand.
8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
It's very hard for me to plan for the future and i'm envious of those people who can do it. I think i'd manage something if emergency happen.
9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?
I really should put more concern into health because i dont put much care into it. Home and hearth are not my priorities.
10. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?
There are thoughts about future going completely wrong but for the most part i ignore them. If i'm in new situation and it becomes stressful, i tend to imagine worst case scenarios.
11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
When i'm at work, i want things to be as clear as possible because i want to be as efficient as possible. I absolutely hate when people are indecisive or cannot describe the problem clearly.
12. In relationships do you take care of others financially?
Never been in one.

Social (Need for Social Validation) - Can show up with strong focus on groups, organizations, family, world, friends, your surroundings, your social image
1. Do you need or really like social validation?
I like social validation but not to the degree when it gets annoying and gets on my nerves. I'd rather be semi-popular person and have my life than very popular one but without ability to do whatever i want.
2. Is social image important to you?
Not really but i have some "masks" such as work one, family one and friend one. In all of them, i take different roles as an actor.
3. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?
As in suddenly becoming famous? Not really. Sometimes i think about getting famous because i'm proficient about something.
4. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?
Not really.
5. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
I think that there are some social rules but i dont put much focus on them.
6. Are you upset if you don't get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?
It pisses me when i dont get validation when i think i've put a lot of effort into this. On the other hand, i'm cool with not getting it if i feel that i've been slacking all that time.
7. Are you involved in groups, organizations and team oriented activities?
Not that much. I used to play in basketball team with friends but not anymore (we all live in different cities). I guess sometimes my work requires team-work but for the most of time i'm doing things on my own.
8. Is belonging to special groups or being a leader of a group important to you?
If there's some special group then i get curious about what happens in there but i wont sacrifice anything trying to get into it. I can be leader of group if situation requires.
9. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?
Yes, especially if there's no reason given. I get extremely upset when i'm the only one left out.
10. Do you make your money through your association with groups affecting a large number of people?
No. My work is rather solitary one.
11. Do you get really upset if you make a social faux pas? Do you think about and plan out how you will be or present yourself in public?
I dont really think about it unless it very obvious to me.
12. Are you the social instigator and connector in your family?
I'm not social instigator in family as a whole but i can put some effort into meeting little brother.

Relationship (Need for 1 to 1 or Relationship Closeness)
1. Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?
I dont put romantic or close partnership as a priority in my life. If it happens, it happens if it doesnt - it doesnt.
2. Do you like intense energy, particularly in relating to people? Are you energized when you have a revealing conversation or engagement with another, particularly a special other?
I love learning spicy stuff about other people especially when there is embarrassing stuff or secrets. It really gives a energy to my curiosity.
3. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?
I can be quite generous when it comes to spending money on close relationships but to the degree when i feel he/she is not using me.
4. Does money relate to how a partner will see you more than security for yourself?
I think it's not the money itself but partners attitude. People can win lotteries but they're personal habits put them in the same hole they've been before winning.
5. Are money and resources less for self and more to please an intimate other?
It really depends on a person. Some might feel like providers but i see money and resources as a character trait about particular person. It doesnt mean that rich and more resourceful person is better one.
6. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?
It's more about overall vibe about person. If there's something i dont like about her then i might be put off at all or try to know what's causing it.
7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?
I can be dramatic as i've said before it's linked with moodiness. There's a tendency to get too deep about some things and be completely shallow about others.
8. Do you tend to be in the moment and not think as much about the future or your future security?
It's close future as i like to call. Long future or future security are very changeable to build something permanent. I think about having something in mind about future but being open to change that path as in you might be want to be an artist but keeping the freedom to choose what kind of artist.
9. Do you have an urge to merge? Do you "lose yourself" with an important other at times?
I have fear about being to close to other person and merge with her.
10. Do you like risk taking? New experiences? Tend to get bored without enough stimulation particularly in the area of relationships?
I like risk taking when it suits my needs and i want to satisfy the curiosity. i might abandon person when she becomes uninteresting or cannot give me interesting to "chew" on.
11. Are you focused more on connection with another and forget your own priorities?
I'm focused more on my feelings and how i relate or dont relate with other person.
12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?
I like to read on that stuff but i'm somewhat hesitant about putting myself forward because i need really big energy flow in order to do something. I have an interest on mystical spiritual experiences and i'd like to experience stuff like visions or hallucinations.