• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You know what to do (if you wish).

sandmaster

MBTI Type
INTJ
I will try to describe myself shortly.

There is no doubt I am an intuitive introvert (nor that english isn't my mother tongue).

I don't like reality. What is real is often boring, and/or coarse.

I can spend all my time dreaming (some people might call that "thinking", I won't because it is effortless).

I see the external world as a threat. I am very risk averse and anxious.

If I don't know someone, I generally assume it is a bad person.

I often lose contact with my senses. Actually I have discovered them recently.

I don't consider myself good or bad, I just don't consider myself at all.

I don't care about anything.

I like : exciting conversations, solving problems, perfection.

My belongings are not organized at all.

I'm very punctual.

I wish to accomplish something exceptional (less and less though, hope is fading).

I love games, all of them (board games, video games, whatever game you can think of).

I can be easy-going but also very formal and aloof. I am a soft person in my interactions. I am confident in myself but when talking to someone I'm very sensitive, soft, and look unconfident.

I know how people feel when I look at them.

I like enjoying myself and could do that all the time (staying at home with no job, no money, I don't need much).

I don't like reading (boring, lacks density, and I don't care about the ideas of others or their stories). I just read science/math books (I read a paragraph or a page, then I put down the book and I often have food for thought for the whole day).

I never yell. When I'm angry I start shaking.

I think I know what to do to have good relationships (of all kinds) with people. But I don't do it.

When I go shopping I go straight to the right place, I take what I need, and I leave. I don't watch anybody nor anything, I don't get out of my way (never).

I will answer all your questions. I know part of the theory (functions,...) so you can speak freely. Please try to add a little explanation with your typing (if you can't/don't want to bother with it, just type me that's fine).

sandmaster

MBTI Type
INTJ
Where are you all NFs ? Giving unsolicited advice to somebody ? You'll give the opposite advice next week. So come here instead.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where are you all NFs ? Giving unsolicited advice to somebody ? You'll give the opposite advice next week. So come here instead.

Aren't you charming?

There's not too much information here to give a good, concrete indicator for your type. Whatever it is you don't sound like you're balancing your functions well, but I'll place a weak bet on INTP. The perfectionism and interest in systems, those often present in science or math, is common of Ti dominants- as is the tendency to detach and develop apathy towards life when unhealthy. Inferior Fe could be why you are able to understand social customs and how to pursue relationships with others but underdevelopment may be the reason you don't see value in it. Your Ne/Si seems immensely out of whack but I see signs of it.

Simply an observation, but you sound rather depressed. When it comes to type, it's hard to pin down something when the person is unhealthy.

sandmaster

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not depressed. Unsatisfied maybe (I've always been I think). Pretty much anything looks vain to me. I lack direction, and I believe that if I ever find some, that will be out of absolute necessity.

At core I'm not really a math/science person (mostly a "business person" I'd say) but the lack of meaning of everything else made me try this way.

Actually imagination is probably my first characteristic but it's seldom of any use without the adequate knowledge/equipment/opportunity.

I'll answer part of the first questionnaire I found, it could help :

1-what makes you angry?
The waste of potential

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I dislike fake people who think they're morally superior; vulgar people; needlessly aggressive people; dumb people who think they have any clue

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
Funny, not pretentious, not controlling, with a pure mind

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I can't tell.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I care 0% about fashion.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
To stand out.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Being alone.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
The fleeting beauty in chess positions or other arrangements

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
What should I do ?

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See hints of tertriary Ni. Could be a looping ISFP. Need more data, the answers are questions given for typing are a bit too vague.