• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help! I need typed.

OG91

Ok, so this is my final attempt at typing myself correctly, I need you guys' help.
So far, I have typed as ENFP, INFP, ISFP, ESTP, ENTP, ENTJ, INTJ, INFJ, INTP. Sorry I threw those together in no order at all, good for analysis!
When tested solely on a cognitive functions test, I either get Ni or Ne dom or any of the rest of them.
I had planned this post out so much neater in my head earlier on today.
Umm, where to start. I am a bit of a paradox, one of my friends calls me Shroedinger as a joke, as I am both an alive cat in a box, and a dead cat in a box. I'm very analytical like an NT, but I have people skills like an NF. I hate social interaction, but I am usually very good at it. I can be charming, helpful, and also sometimes randomly compassionate towards the misfortunate. At the same time though, I can switch off and not give a fuck what's happening to someone else, as it isn't happening to me or my loved ones. Dependa on my mood really.
I'm smart, but I didn't get good grades in school, as I didn't see the point of it at the time and just skipped days and did whatever the hell I wanted too.
I'm good at predicting people's behaviours and reactions, and I like to think I can read people pretty well. I am quite manipulative, sometimes in a bad way for fun or my own personal gain, sometimes for the long term benefit of the person I am manipulating.
I hate conflict and LOATHE passive aggression. I hate arguments but I'd rather hash something out with someone and agree to disagree than for nothing to be said. Although with some more forceful idiots who always think they are right (people I work with) sometimes I just smile and nod to shut them up while thinking you f&""& idiot.
I can be a complete serious head sometimes, and the rest of the time can be very silly. I enjoy most forms of humour, and use a lot of it day to day.
My apartment is extremely messy, but in the rest of my life I am extremely organised, like work, planning things for friends, preparing for things they haven't foreseen coming.
i'm getting bored of typing so I'm going to post this and hope for the best. Ask my any questions if you're interested in helping type me.
Thanks

Captain Chris

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
I'm in the same boat as you - I identify with almost everything you said. Curious to see where this goes.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, so this is my final attempt at typing myself correctly, I need you guys' help.
So far, I have typed as ENFP, INFP, ISFP, ESTP, ENTP, ENTJ, INTJ, INFJ, INTP. Sorry I threw those together in no order at all, good for analysis!
When tested solely on a cognitive functions test, I either get Ni or Ne dom or any of the rest of them.
I had planned this post out so much neater in my head earlier on today.
Umm, where to start. I am a bit of a paradox, one of my friends calls me Shroedinger as a joke, as I am both an alive cat in a box, and a dead cat in a box. I'm very analytical like an NT, but I have people skills like an NF. I hate social interaction, but I am usually very good at it. I can be charming, helpful, and also sometimes randomly compassionate towards the misfortunate. At the same time though, I can switch off and not give a fuck what's happening to someone else, as it isn't happening to me or my loved ones. Dependa on my mood really.
I'm smart, but I didn't get good grades in school, as I didn't see the point of it at the time and just skipped days and did whatever the hell I wanted too.
I'm good at predicting people's behaviours and reactions, and I like to think I can read people pretty well. I am quite manipulative, sometimes in a bad way for fun or my own personal gain, sometimes for the long term benefit of the person I am manipulating.
I hate conflict and LOATHE passive aggression. I hate arguments but I'd rather hash something out with someone and agree to disagree than for nothing to be said. Although with some more forceful idiots who always think they are right (people I work with) sometimes I just smile and nod to shut them up while thinking you f&""& idiot.
I can be a complete serious head sometimes, and the rest of the time can be very silly. I enjoy most forms of humour, and use a lot of it day to day.
My apartment is extremely messy, but in the rest of my life I am extremely organised, like work, planning things for friends, preparing for things they haven't foreseen coming.
i'm getting bored of typing so I'm going to post this and hope for the best. Ask my any questions if you're interested in helping type me.
Thanks

ENFP because of all of the above.

OG91

On looking online at ENFP stuff, I don't think I am on. Unless I'm an extremely damaged ENFP 😂
ENTP seems like a closer description. I didn't go in to a great lot of info on my post. Just Ne word vomiting.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On looking online at ENFP stuff, I don't think I am on. Unless I'm an extremely damaged ENFP 😂
ENTP seems like a closer description. I didn't go in to a great lot of info on my post. Just Ne word vomiting.

It could go either way. But just so you know, type isn't really set in stone until you are around 25 or 30 years old.

OG91

Looking at functions I associate more with Ti and Fe rather than Fi and Te.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your communication style seems to be rather Ne in nature. I think you're likely an Ne-dom. Though, you seem to be a bit more like an ENTP than a ENFP.

Ne does often really like and value alone time. Many ENPs consider themselves to be rather introverted for extroverts. I've noticed this more commonly with ENFPs, but I've also seen it in ENTPs.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, I wouldn't say NFs are the type with the best people skills. I find the people with the best people skills tend to have strong Fe. So that would include the NFJs, but also the SFJs. Not that that's a constant or anything.

OG91

Thanks for the replies, I'm back to this a year later 😂 Definitely Ne then!

Taken many more tests to no avail. The questions are too vague, and my answers are right down the middle or I get annoyed that they don't give you a scenario for context.

I'm either the world's dumbest ENTP, or the world's meanest ENFP 😂😂😂 hashtag stereotyping