• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the Penguin

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alright [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] time to type :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey I must be off for the evening but I will come back to you later :).

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Havent seen you much around lately but would guess from what I have seen that you are a 6.

But. I havent had any real contact with you so its hard to say.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Am here now. Id say based on first glance you are triple attachment. Id say 6w5 3w4 9w8 Sp/So at first glance.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@Frosty @Cat Brainz

So . . . is that it? :shrug:

Do you either of you want the chance to test your first impressions?

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The immense amount of focus you want on yourself surely would suggest ESFP, rather than ESTP, if you had to be an ESxP.

ESTP types typically draw attention to themselves almost by default, they aren't opposed to the limelight however my own experience with ESTPs both online and in real life, as well as simply understanding their cognitive function stack, suggests they don't actively seek out attention.

Especially not in the way you do.

Of course, it might simply be trolling, in which case I would suggest an NT type.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The immense amount of focus you want on yourself surely would suggest ESFP, rather than ESTP, if you had to be an ESxP.

ESTP types typically draw attention to themselves almost by default, they aren't opposed to the limelight however my own experience with ESTPs both online and in real life, as well as simply understanding their cognitive function stack, suggests they don't actively seek out attention.

Especially not in the way you do.

Of course, it might simply be trolling, in which case I would suggest an NT type.

I'm not trolling, and I'm not trying to bring any attention to myself.
I just wanted to talk about it with [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] but apparently they don't want to talk about it with me.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Penguin, I feel a need to be blunt with you.

There is only so much help we can offer you if you do not truly analyze yourself. You jump from one thing to the next so easily our efforts end up futile and it is more draining than helpful. You don't even talk to us here about anything else. How can we really know you if all you want us to do is type you? Seriously, just exist for a while and let things shape into their own. Watch your own patterns of how you do things. Then correlate back to typology. You have to figure more of yourself out before you can even label yourself with typology. Right now you have no self-awareness and it is becoming annoying because you also don't seem to try to gain any. How can we tell you about who you are if you don't figure it out? I certainly hope you'd find yourself and type yourself before you entrusted all of us here to decide who you are. Pick something and go with it, or pick nothing and wait for it. Either way just pick something and stop acting like people are cruel for not typing you with great explanations when you've given us very little to go on that you don't switch back and forth from because a lack of awareness.

You currently aren't even typable. Please just let it go for a while.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Penguin, I feel a need to be blunt with you.

There is only so much help we can offer you if you do not truly analyze yourself. You jump from one thing to the next so easily our efforts end up futile and it is more draining than helpful. You don't even talk to us here about anything else. How can we really know you if all you want us to do is type you? Seriously, just exist for a while and let things shape into their own. Watch your own patterns of how you do things. Then correlate back to typology. You have to figure more of yourself out before you can even label yourself with typology. Right now you have no self-awareness and it is becoming annoying because you also don't seem to try to gain any. How can we tell you about who you are if you don't figure it out? I certainly hope you'd find yourself and type yourself before you entrusted all of us here to decide who you are. Pick something and go with it, or pick nothing and wait for it. Either way just pick something and stop acting like people are cruel for not typing you with great explanations when you've given us very little to go on that you don't switch back and forth from because a lack of awareness.

You currently aren't even typable. Please just let it go for a while.

No self-awareness? Not able to be typed? That's not true.

How can I give you anything when nobody's even talking with me?
Face the facts. I tried to talk with both Frosty and Cat Brainz, and neither of them have showed any interest in talking with me. I did my part, the rest falls on them.

You shouldn't criticize that I don't talk about anything without giving some advice regarding what I could talk about. What would you like me to talk about?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No self-awareness? Not able to be typed? That's not true.

How can I give you anything when nobody's even talking with me?
Face the facts. I tried to talk with both Frosty and Cat Brainz, and neither of them have showed any interest in talking with me. I did my part, the rest falls on them.

You did something questionable which made Cat not desire to speak to you and frosty may not know how to type you. Stop deflecting your problems and blaming someone else, this gets troubling too.
Every time I have tried to help you type yourself you tell me THIS IS IT and then you go wait this is wrong I'm sorry I meant this. PICK. SOMETHING. No one can TYPE YOU IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT ALL THE TIME. It shows a complete lack of self-awareness because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO and you're not trying, you're expecting us to figure it out. I had to sort this out too but typology is a theory. You cannot cement it. Read some types, read the functions, learn what they mean, pick something, then stick with it whether people tell you you're wrong or not. Most do not think I am an ENFP but when I studied ENFP fit me best and that's what I went with. You're outright obsessive and I might talk to you more if you wanted to discuss something besides asking me to type you all the freaking time. That is all you ever want. If you really want to be typed go pick up a few books and type yourself, or see someone who tells you your MBTI type. There is professionals who will type you. You might need it from your lack of self-awareness. You don't even realize how you keep deflecting everything you do wrong and honestly you are probably a Core 2 because 2s are proud and refuse to accept they're ever wrong when unhealthy, so I'm gonna ask you to get off your high horse and actually freaking LISTEN.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
also as to talking about: there should be an actual flow. You PM me want to be friends and all but all you ever discussed was typology with me. It seemed our entire "thing" was based upon me typing you, and once I didn't have anymore typology related things to add you never PM me. Conversations should flow, happen. I shouldn't have to tell you WHAT to talk about. You should have things TO talk about.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You did something questionable which made Cat not desire to speak to you and frosty may not know how to type you. Stop deflecting your problems and blaming someone else, this gets troubling too.
Every time I have tried to help you type yourself you tell me THIS IS IT and then you go wait this is wrong I'm sorry I meant this. PICK. SOMETHING. No one can TYPE YOU IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT ALL THE TIME. It shows a complete lack of self-awareness because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO and you're not trying, you're expecting us to figure it out. I had to sort this out too but typology is a theory. You cannot cement it. Read some types, read the functions, learn what they mean, pick something, then stick with it whether people tell you you're wrong or not. Most do not think I am an ENFP but when I studied ENFP fit me best and that's what I went with. You're outright obsessive and I might talk to you more if you wanted to discuss something besides asking me to type you all the freaking time. That is all you ever want. If you really want to be typed go pick up a few books and type yourself, or see someone who tells you your MBTI type. There is professionals who will type you. You might need it from your lack of self-awareness. You don't even realize how you keep deflecting everything you do wrong and honestly you are probably a Core 2 because 2s are proud and refuse to accept they're ever wrong when unhealthy, so I'm gonna ask you to get off your high horse and actually freaking LISTEN.

I'm not deflecting. I analyzed the situation, and I don't see how I am at fault in any way. I have been a respectable gentleman with everybody here with every subject. Even now, with you, I took great care in what I said.
Why are you typing in all uppercase letters, are you angry at me?

You're making assumptions and accusations again, that I'm not trying. You don't know that. It's not true. I am trying. If that was true, if I wasn't trying, then I would leave it blank and never bring it up again.
You don't know that I don't want to talk about anything else. That's another assumption. Did you ever ask me about anything other than being typed?

It's not that I'm refusing to admit that I'm wrong. I know when I am wrong, and when I am wrong I have no problem admitting that, but I don't believe that is the case this time.
Wow, you are being quite rude to me. I am not on a high horse. If I were on a high horse, then I would tell everybody my type, I would never ask any questions or try to talk about anything.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
also as to talking about: there should be an actual flow. You PM me want to be friends and all but all you ever discussed was typology with me. It seemed our entire "thing" was based upon me typing you, and once I didn't have anymore typology related things to add you never PM me. Conversations should flow, happen. I shouldn't have to tell you WHAT to talk about. You should have things TO talk about.

Nobody said you "have" to tell me what to talk about. If I had any ideas about what to talk about, then I would try. Obviously I don't know what to talk about. Conversations aren't easy.
All I did was ask for some ideas for a conversation. There is nothing wrong with me asking for that. If anything, that is humility to ask for help instead of pretending that I don't need help.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't particularly want to get involved, but my view of the situation mostly mirrors that already stated. If you haven't already, perhaps you should consider seeing a psychiatrist where you can discuss in private your difficulties with social cues. Also, from the outside, it appears that you may be spiraling, and a trained professional can help with that too.

The forum can't save you or create an identity for you. I understand what you are going through to an extent, and I think a break from forum will save you from a lot of shame and anxiety.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION]

Getting a professional sounds good to type.

I paid for an official MBTI test. Lol I got INTJ. I’d sooooo love to see a professional and end this madness once and for all, but hell maybe I still may switch back and forth xD

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=33295]Quin[/MENTION]t

Listen buddy in my history of typing you you have EVERY single time thrown my attempts to type you back in my face which is very rude and frankly not a good way to be typed plus in general you are a leech as you expect others to do things for you and you never want to offer anything in return. You are here only and only to find your type not add anything of substance to this forum and you haven't followed advice to post on the forum and just debate things. I suggest you take a months break from talking about typology relating to yourself and instead focus on the bigger picture.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@Cat Brainz It's true, that was rude. I should not have done that. I'm sorry for doing that.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you done a questionnaire before? I could take a stab at this if you are willing to answer a few questions.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ so/sx 2w3 6w7 9w1

*bangs gavel*