• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing myself

Rememberthisnamex

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey y'all, I've been typing myself for some time and after thinking about it I think I'm 7w8 4w3 8w7 sx/so. Would you guys help me to correctly type myself if I'm wrong? :D

1-what makes you angry?
That's a difficult question to be honest, I feel angry when I can't do something that I thought I could, when someone does something better than me or when I feel like I don't get what I deserve. I HATE people telling me what to do

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I like about people that being with someone who really understands me helps me clean my mind, or having fun with my friends etc. I dislike people who is overly pessimistic or things like that

3-do you like animals? why?
Yeah! In the past I used to have walks with dogs and I have a cat in my house. I think that they are what I like to call "pure" beings.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I like that I can talk about everything with them, pretty much. And also go to parties with them etc..idk I've never asked myself this before:D

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
There is nothing I like or I don't dislike about myself the most, I look at me as a whole thing and I accept it.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Mmmh a little bit. I think that the first impression to someone is important but I don't like spending my time thinking on what should I wear or things like that.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out, no way

8-what activities do you enjoy?
I like to play videogames (in my life I've played a lot of World of warcraft, and lately overwatch), meeting with my friends, going to parties and also thinking about how society or machines work

9-what makes you feel secure?
I don't know

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Yes and no. I like the connection that you can achieve with your partner, but I dislike the fact that sometimes I have to give explanations about what I do to somebody,

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love good food and spending my time worthly, that feeling of going to bed and think that it was a good day..etc I also enjoy beautiful landscapes or pictures from the universe

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
I'm ENTP so there is lots of things that flow into my mind and I don't usually stick with one

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I'm pretty young so I feel like I haven't experienced most things in life that can make me change, but for now, over the years I've became a bit more aggressive and realistic. I was a really happy kid who was always full of joy