• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me? Much appreciated

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello forums - I'll be filling out a typing questionnaire. Hopefully that makes things easier.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
To be honest, it's the S/N + J/P dichotomies that are most ambiguous to me. I'm certainly an introvert of sorts, along with being a feeler. In other words, I'm tossing up between a few types: ISFJ, ISFP, INFJ, INFP. Their cognitive function stacks vary wildly, and elimination using them can be rather difficult. Asking myself whether I lead using Si, Fi, or Ni is a task that leaves me stumped.

There's also the matter of stereotypes when it comes to the different types. These personal biases make it difficult for me to make a conclusive decision about my type without outside evaluation. You know, the whole 'Sensors are uncreative and boring' thing. Especially when I imagine myself as the opposite of such a statement.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
You know, that's a rather hard question for me. I can't really say I've ever yearned for something. Which is rather saddening. Sometimes, I do feel like I'm living a little aimlessly, and it's a terrible feeling. I don't want that, but it's hard to find alternatives to it. After all, it's impossible to invoke a passion, no?

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was in the midst of planning a small story I was going to write, I felt rather energized. I guess it was the actualization of what I was thinking up that made me feel that way. When you put something down on paper, and you know how things fall in place...it's an awesome feeling.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I'm generally confident in my abilities to do most things, so there really isn't much that makes me feel inferior. However, that's only directed towards actions. If a person belittled my work or abilities, I'd certainly be rather hurt by them, even if I didn't show or express it at all. But I suppose that's common to a lot of people, no?

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
My decisions are weighed through a lens filtered by other's emotions and possible consequences. I consider how other people may react or think about my actions (unless of course, said people mean sufficiently little to me that I can decide not to care), along with what problems or benefits I might encounter if I proceed with my actions. I'd need to feel comfortable about the decision as well of course. However, I can't be sure if that's simply a consequence of thinking about how others may respond to my actions.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
A project requires first and foremost the generation of the direction in which we need to move. After that, everything else falls into place. If I can, I'd prefer to control the outcome as best as possible, but this isn't always achievable unfortunately...

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
...my mind needs to get out of the gutter.

More seriously, it's hard to specify a time when I had a lot of fun, simply because there's a lot to choose from, and it's hard to identify something that would be especially noteworthy. Apologies.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I feel like there was supposed to be a second question after this, no? According to a quick test I've just done, I'm a visual learner - the seeing of information is what I gravitate towards. Which makes sense I suppose - I learnt about the MBTI by reading about it online after all. What alternatives are there really, watching videos? Reading about information is easy enough.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I try and be rather organized, but I'm far from a machine. I keep a calendar, but it really ought to be more detailed if I wanted to get more things done. And while my physical/digital space is very minimal and clean, I can sometimes procrastinate if I know I can make time for a task later. Hell, this questionnaire is a strange form of procrastination!

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
When I think about, I feel like I do both. Extra information is simply an argument of assertion, no? Understanding is required to properly evaluate an idea, but such understanding can and should be obtained through a sound understanding of all the facets of said idea, and more information can aid in this process.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Sometimes, being yourself can lead to a lot of pain and hurt unfortunately. We all put up a front depending on who we see and talk to. It's not always good, but it does feel harmonious. And after a while, it works - we do fine, and we let ourselves go in private where nobody can see us.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I'd prefer to think about what to say before speaking rather than any spur of the moment thing. It's good to be tactful, even if spontaneity is compromised as a result of it. And as I said, I'm introverted - it's easier talking to one person than to deal with large group dynamics. However, public speaking is easy enough, since you're effectively distancing yourself from your audience. You're sufficiently high up enough to not have such things affect you whilst you're doing so.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm not impulsive by nature, so I'd prefer to know things in advance before acting on things. And for the second question...well, to put things short: politicians. If you believe their integrity simply due to the stuff they spit out, all pre-written for them, then I am very, very sorry. Although I must admit, some people can be very, very persuasive, so it's understandable.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
What is this peculiar universe where I sit down and watch television, and my friends use a phone to communicate? But for the sake of the question, I'd probably agree to the night out. It wouldn't really be nice to turn down the offer, and I can always record my hypothetical show for later (hah, record - what am I, an old geezer?).

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I don't externally show my stress. But I probably become more active in the sense that I appear to be doing more things. Well, stress does tend to do that to people I suppose. It's extremely hard for me to get to such a point. A shame - it'd be nice to invoke that productivity on a whim.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
The personalities oblivious to the feelings of others I don't really appreciate. I can deal with extroversion well enough - you act as a mirror to their conversation, and everything else works fine. But I really don't dislike people as a rule, since I can find almost anyone likeable.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
To be honest, it's easy enough to talk about most topics with me. I'll treat them with equal weight and importance (unless of course, they're overly insipid). Both ideas and events have their own merits - sometimes the former is not possible. However, I do prefer if others initiate the conversation rather than the reverse. I will, however, do so if necessary.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Probably the things I need to do today that will leave me with less things to do tomorrow. I really ought to stop procrastinating, but alas, here I am.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
My friends probably see me as more energetic than I really am. Like many introverts I suppose. It makes sense after all - if one wants to develop friendships, then you have to be willing to reach out and be nice. My friends are unlikely to call me inconsiderate I suppose. Along with not being understanding.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Activities spending time alone of course - perhaps working on finishing that story I was talking about. Generally relaxing I suppose, reading things online and such.

Last edited:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you behave when you are at your worst and when you are feeling immensely stressed out?
This alone can help me narrow things down to just a few types.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do you behave when you are at your worst and when you are feeling immensely stressed out?
This alone can help me narrow things down to just a few types.

That may be a bit of a problem...unfortunately (or fortunately, in another sense), I can't recall a time when I felt immensely stressed out. It takes a lot for something like that to happen to me.

I can recall a time when I was distressed however. I sort of requested some personal space and time to stew a little, so I could gather my thoughts.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That may be a bit of a problem...unfortunately (or fortunately, in another sense), I can't recall a time when I felt immensely stressed out. It takes a lot for me for something like that to happen.

I can recall a time when I was distressed however. I sort of requested some personal space and time to stew a little, so I could gather my thoughts.

The reason why I asked is because then I will be able to identify which is your inferior function so that I can narrow it down to two types.
Can you tell me about the time you were distressed, and how did you behaved?

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The reason why I asked is because then I will be able to identify which is your inferior function so that I can narrow it down to two types.
Can you tell me about the time you were distressed, and how did you behaved?

Like I said, I sort of asked for some personal space - just a sort of time out. Perhaps the best way to describe it would be a desire to stop time for a while to manage things. I guess it happened when I felt a little overwhelmed with information, trying to process a new thing with the words of others around me. It got a little hectic, and I just needed some space to think, I suppose. A sort of closing-one's-eyes, and thinking sort of process.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=31637]Korvinagor[/MENTION]

The inferior function is usually the best way to distinguish between similar or mirror types. To identify this function, ask yourself: “How do I react to intense stress?” or “What am I like when I’m at my absolute worst?” Of course, answering these questions requires a high degree of self-honesty.

- Do you become very careless or lose control over details that you’re usually quite good with? Do you feel your mind is in a fog and you act erratically, sometimes irritable and withdrawn, while other times too loud and obnoxious? (loss of healthy dominant Si functioning) Do you feel out of control and act more impulsively with less social inhibition, such as uncharacteristically snapping at others or saying hurtful things? Do past mistakes or negative past events dog you and make you believe that it is not worth working towards a future goal? Do you feel paralyzed when you think about the future, often catastrophizing or imagining all the things that could go wrong? Do you see signs of danger or impending doom everywhere? Do you feel sudden bouts of irrational hope only to have them cruelly dashed by reality? (Inferior Ne acts out anxiously, unpredictably, or erratically because of visualizing too many negative possibilities about things that could go wrong and feeling unprepared to cope properly)

- Do you feel your world is too small and the future seems bleak or opaque? Do you feel mentally shut down, like you are tired of thinking? Do you feel as though the whole world is against you, throwing up every possible obstacle to plague you? (loss of healthy dominant Ni functioning) Do you often feel an underlying anger or ready to rant/rage at the slightest provocation, or want to systematically tear someone down? Do you make a lot of careless mistakes with minor details? Do you restlessly seek out “facts” to support your ideas/actions? Do you stew about events that you know are out of your control, sometimes berating yourself for past mistakes or desperately wanting a do-over? Do you become less focused, more clumsy, and lose some control over your body? Do you feel the urge to bury/lose yourself in some physical task like cleaning, organizing, exercising, or mastering a hands-on skill? Do you compulsively check on certain things or fuss about aesthetic details in your environment, even your/others’ physical appearance? Do you get strong urges to escape from negative emotions through sensory pleasures like excessive partying, drinking, drugs, eating, sex, etc., and then afterwards kick yourself for such “shallow” or useless behavior? Do you get a strong urge to do something wild or crazy because of feeling disturbed by underlying restlessness? (Inferior Se acts out impulsively or recklessly in response to events/situations that are perceived to be negative or unexpected because of losing sight of the meaning and consequence behind one’s actions)

- Do you suddenly feel like life is very serious and you can’t help being irritable, gloomy, withdrawn, or negative? Do you become less tolerant of people or change? Do you feel plagued by chronic boredom, restlessness, or lack of passion? (loss of healthy dominant Se functioning) Do you feel that life is out of control or too confusing? Do you feel bothered by fear, self doubt, disturbing mental images, or your own incompetence, like you are losing touch with reality or even going crazy? Do you look for positive or negative “signs” to confirm your suspicions or insecurities? Do you get paranoid and start fearing that people have ulterior motives and are trying to take advantage of you or pull the wool over your eyes? Do you start to panic about some (imagined) negative future outcome? Do you feel disturbed about not making something of yourself or not meeting any long term goals or achievements, especially when compared to the “successful” people around you? Do you suddenly and inexplicably feel the urge to seek out a higher purpose or deeper meaning for your life? Do you suddenly feel drawn to mystical ideas or spiritual exploration? (Inferior Ni withdraws into irrational pessimism, paranoia, or distrust of life because of losing confidence and connectedness to the new/positive/interesting aspects of the world)

- Do you withdraw into yourself, feeling like you have lost all enthusiasm and optimism? Does the future suddenly seem cut-off, vague, or oppressive? Do you lose sight of positive possibilities for your life? Do you feel that you have lost your creative spark? (loss of healthy dominant Ne functioning) Do you lack motivation/inspiration and want to take time for reflection? Do you feel very isolated and vulnerable, like no one can understand you? Do you feel your mind is clouded by one particular issue that you just cannot shake? Do you obsess endlessly over tiny little details/ideas or compulsively examine some past mistake/event over and over? Do you feel as though you are not learning from your mistakes or keep repeating the same negative patterns? Do you find yourself getting uncharacteristically pedantic, nitpicky, fussy, irritable, short-tempered, or impatient with people? Do you feel irrationally pressed for time, like you have not made any progress at all in your life? Do you get somewhat hypochondriacal, fearing that every ache or pain is a symptom of a grave illness or disease? (Inferior Si withdraws and becomes lost/stuck in a rut of narrow-minded obsessiveness or compulsiveness because of losing sight of positive potential/possibilities in the world)

- Do you get forgetful or too easily distracted? Do you feel unfocused, inefficient, and scattered, like you’ve lost control of yourself, and perhaps even overcompensate by becoming obsessive about proving something to yourself or others? Do you feel like you cannot think straight, as though your mind is a mess? (loss of healthy dominant Ti functioning) Do you feel mentally clouded or overwhelmed by negative emotions like confusion, anger, sadness, or frustration? Do you find yourself snapping, whining, or complaining about things that would not normally bug you and perhaps cannot pinpoint the reason why you are behaving that way? Do you feel too entangled by outside influences, especially from the “demands” of other people? Do you become hypersensitive about other people’s opinions of you, e.g., feeling unlovable, ashamed, or alienated from others? Do you feel an urge to get some kind of affirmation, attention, approval, agreement, or validation from others, trying to impress or provoke or influence people instead of connecting with them? Do you find yourself becoming irrationally desperate, possessive, or clingy in your relationships? (Inferior Fe acts out insecurely or desperately in relation to other people because of losing self-assuredness when the boundary between self and other becomes increasingly blurred)

- Do you feel tired of caring, or become harshly judgmental, or feel a desire to pick fights with people you disagree with or disapprove of? Do you feel worthless or incompetent, judging or blaming yourself for making bad decisions or never accomplishing anything meaningful? (loss of healthy dominant Fi functioning) Are you full of blame and accusations, feeling the urge to get into rancorous arguments? Do you see people as inept and feel a strong desire to systematically nitpick their flaws or tell them how wrong they are? Do you suddenly focus in on how little you’re accomplishing or how disorganized you are or how disorderly your ideas/thoughts are and want to remedy the situation immediately? Do you make sudden/desperate but failing attempts to get control of your life through planning/strategizing or even try to take charge of situations by uncharacteristically ordering people around? (Inferior Te acts out in hasty attempts to exercise or regain control over important aspects of life because of being unable to process feelings of inadequacy or powerlessness)

- Do you feel ineffectual or incompetent? Do you seem to fail no matter what plan or strategy you try? Does it seem that each action or decision makes a situation progressively worse? (loss of healthy dominant Te functioning) Do you feel like your efforts and hard work are unappreciated or undervalued by others? Do you get hypersensitive to “unfair” criticism and fear that people do not respect or value you? Do you feel that your emotional state is veering out of control and you don’t know how to stop it? Do you feel like you are trying really hard not to have an emotional outburst or breakdown in public or in front of loved ones, perhaps prompting you to isolate yourself for a time in order to regain composure? Do you beat yourself up for being (inadvertently) insensitive, dismissive, or mean to someone close to you? (Inferior Fi withdraws into wallowing in self-pity, personal turmoil, or defensiveness because of losing the confidence to act competently in the world)

- Do you inexplicably feel like withdrawing from social activities or relationships? Do you suddenly find it hard to care about other people’s issues or suffering? Do you feel a sense of hopelessness, despair, cynicism, or pessimism because human nature seems so bleak? (loss of healthy dominant Fe functioning) Do you feel distrustful and highly critical of others? Do you feel an urge to “dump” on people, hurting them intentionally or laying guilt trips on them? Do you feel hardened against people, taking on a more steely or caustic communication style? Do you imagine detailed, convoluted, and seemingly logical “back stories” to explain to yourself what is wrong with other people or yourself? Do you look for excuses to do whatever “selfish” things you feel like doing? Do you feel depressed or inferior to others? Do you feel like you are being reasonable while, at the same time, others accuse you of being irrational? Do you feel like you cannot see a problem clearly no matter how hard you try to work it out, even after consulting other sources like books, workshops, experts, or support groups? (Inferior Ti withdraws into futile overanalysis, excuse making, or irrational criticism because of losing the feeling of connection with other people and not understanding why or how to address the problem)

Out of the 8 descriptions above, which one would be the closest to you when you were feeling distressed?

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks, it's helpful.

Hm...looking at my previous response, it appears to correlate best with inferior Se.

Rouskyrie

Hello forums - I'll be filling out a typing questionnaire. Hopefully that makes things easier.

To be honest, it's the S/N + J/P dichotomies that are most ambiguous to me. I'm certainly an introvert of sorts, along with being a feeler. In other words, I'm tossing up between a few types: ISFJ, ISFP, INFJ, INFP. Their cognitive function stacks vary wildly, and elimination using them can be rather difficult. Asking myself whether I lead using Si, Fi, or Ni is a task that leaves me stumped.

There's also the matter of stereotypes when it comes to the different types. These personal biases make it difficult for me to make a conclusive decision about my type without outside evaluation. You know, the whole 'Sensors are uncreative and boring' thing. Especially when I imagine myself as the opposite of such a statement.

You know, that's a rather hard question for me. I can't really say I've ever yearned for something. Which is rather saddening. Sometimes, I do feel like I'm living a little aimlessly, and it's a terrible feeling. I don't want that, but it's hard to find alternatives to it. After all, it's impossible to invoke a passion, no?

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was in the midst of planning a small story I was going to write, I felt rather energized. I guess it was the actualization of what I was thinking up that made me feel that way. When you put something down on paper, and you know how things fall in place...it's an awesome feeling.

I'm generally confident in my abilities to do most things, so there really isn't much that makes me feel inferior. However, that's only directed towards actions. If a person belittled my work or abilities, I'd certainly be rather hurt by them, even if I didn't show or express it at all. But I suppose that's common to a lot of people, no?

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
My decisions are weighed through a lens filtered by other's emotions and possible consequences. I consider how other people may react or think about my actions (unless of course, said people mean sufficiently little to me that I can decide not to care), along with what problems or benefits I might encounter if I proceed with my actions. I'd need to feel comfortable about the decision as well of course. However, I can't be sure if that's simply a consequence of thinking about how others may respond to my actions.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
A project requires first and foremost the generation of the direction in which we need to move. After that, everything else falls into place. If I can, I'd prefer to control the outcome as best as possible, but this isn't always achievable unfortunately...

More seriously, it's hard to specify a time when I had a lot of fun, simply because there's a lot to choose from, and it's hard to identify something that would be especially noteworthy. Apologies.

I feel like there was supposed to be a second question after this, no? According to a quick test I've just done, I'm a visual learner - the seeing of information is what I gravitate towards. Which makes sense I suppose - I learnt about the MBTI by reading about it online after all. What alternatives are there really, watching videos? Reading about information is easy enough.

I try and be rather organized, but I'm far from a machine. I keep a calendar, but it really ought to be more detailed if I wanted to get more things done. And while my physical/digital space is very minimal and clean, I can sometimes procrastinate if I know I can make time for a task later. Hell, this questionnaire is a strange form of procrastination!

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
When I think about, I feel like I do both. Extra information is simply an argument of assertion, no? Understanding is required to properly evaluate an idea, but such understanding can and should be obtained through a sound understanding of all the facets of said idea, and more information can aid in this process.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Sometimes, being yourself can lead to a lot of pain and hurt unfortunately. We all put up a front depending on who we see and talk to. It's not always good, but it does feel harmonious. And after a while, it works - we do fine, and we let ourselves go in private where nobody can see us.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I'd prefer to think about what to say before speaking rather than any spur of the moment thing. It's good to be tactful, even if spontaneity is compromised as a result of it. And as I said, I'm introverted - it's easier talking to one person than to deal with large group dynamics. However, public speaking is easy enough, since you're effectively distancing yourself from your audience. You're sufficiently high up enough to not have such things affect you whilst you're doing so.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm not impulsive by nature, so I'd prefer to know things in advance before acting on things. And for the second question...well, to put things short: politicians. If you believe their integrity simply due to the stuff they spit out, all pre-written for them, then I am very, very sorry. Although I must admit, some people can be very, very persuasive, so it's understandable.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
What is this peculiar universe where I sit down and watch television, and my friends use a phone to communicate? But for the sake of the question, I'd probably agree to the night out. It's wouldn't really be nice to turn down the offer, and I can always record my show for later (hah, record - what am I, an old geezer?).

I don't externally show my stress. But I probably become more active in the sense that I appear to be doing more things. Well, stress does tend to do that to people I suppose. It's extremely hard for me to get to such a point. A shame - it'd be nice to invoke that productivity on a whim.

The personalities oblivious to the feelings of others I don't really appreciate. I can deal with extroversion well enough - you act as a mirror to their conversation, and everything else works fine. But I really don't dislike people as a rule, since I can find almost anyone likeable.

To be honest, it's easy enough to talk about most topics with me. I'll treat them with equal weight and importance (unless of course, they're overly insipid). Both ideas and events have their own merits - sometimes the former is not possible. However, I do prefer if others initiate the conversation rather than the reverse. I will, however, do so if necessary.

Probably the things I need to do today that will leave me with less things to do tomorrow. I really ought to stop procrastinating, but alas, here I am.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
My friends probably see me as more energetic than I really am. Like many introverts I suppose. It makes sense after all - if one wants to develop friendships, then you have to be willing to reach out and be nice. My friends are unlikely to call me inconsiderate I suppose. Along with not being understanding.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Activities spending time alone of course - perhaps working on finishing that story I was talking about. Generally relaxing I suppose, reading things online and such.

I could see you being an INFJ 9w1.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

What is this peculiar universe where I sit down and watch television, and my friends use a phone to communicate? But for the sake of the question, I'd probably agree to the night out. It's wouldn't really be nice to turn down the offer, and I can always record my show for later (hah, record - what am I, an old geezer?).

You could feel aimless because of your 9w1. I'm a 9w8 in my tritype and I feel like that sometimes. I learn towards INFJ in regards to your type.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hm, I saw that video [MENTION=31286]TwistedAsura[/MENTION] made on INFJs and INFPs...care to chime in?

TwistedAsura

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm getting an INFJ vibe from what I read. Typing people through surveys is hard haha.

INFPs are dominant introverted feelers which makes them a judging type with a preference for extroverted perceiving(Ne).This usually makes them appear to have a relaxed and easy going outer Self but their dominant function, Fi is the true master. Their inner world is usually a bit more judgmental and strict.

INFJs are the opposite have dominant introverted perceiving(Ni) as their lead function with a preference for extroverted judging(Fe). INFJs can sometime appear judgmental towards the outside world but their inner world is usually relaxed.

Repressed Te in the infp might lead them to have a hard time bringing tasks to completion in a timely manner as well as maybe lashing out with objective opinions in times of stress.

Repressed Se in the INFJ is going to lead them to have a tendency to ignore the present or skip over small details that might be important. People with repressed Se often struggle with being in public places not due to social anxiety but sensory anxiety.

PurpleDawn

As [MENTION=31286]TwistedAsura[/MENTION] said it's hard to type accurately using surveys. However, I can say I'm confident you are an xNFx of some sort, and I get a sort of NFJ leaning. My best guess would be INFJ, but I could be completely wrong.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As [MENTION=31286]TwistedAsura[/MENTION] said it's hard to type accurately using surveys. However, I can say I'm confident you are an xNFx of some sort, and I get a sort of NFJ leaning. My best guess would be INFJ, but I could be completely wrong.

Are there any questions I could answer that might help clarify things? I'll see what I can do.

PurpleDawn

Are there any questions I could answer that might help clarify things? I'll see what I can do.

Honestly the best thing to do if you're on the edge of NFP and NFJ is figure out what functions you use. NFPs such as myself use Fi and Ne, NFJs use Fe and Ni.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Honestly the best thing to do if you're on the edge of NFP and NFJ is figure out what functions you use. NFPs such as myself use Fi and Ne, NFJs use Fe and Ni.

Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to say INFx for now...the rest will sort itself out eventually, I'm sure. Thank-you!